Force disconnect 40-50 minutes into a game

therabidsquirel
  • Pending

Two friends and I were going for a high score run, and we'd get very far into a game with plenty of time left, when all of a sudden everyone is forcibly disconnected from the server. We tried three times, and each time the same result roughly the same amount of time in. We don't have the logs from the first two games as we figured it was just a fluke, but by the third game we were suspicious. Attached is screenshots from the moment of the disconnect as well as each of our client logs (named by the player they belong to).

The Wilson (me) and Webber had all of our mods disabled, the Woodie had two client-only mods enabled (Gesture Wheel - 352373173 and Instant Drop 817161265).

Disconnect.jpg

Disconnect Message.jpg

client_log (Wilson).txt

client_log (Webber).txt

client_log (Woodie).txt

Steps to Reproduce
Unfortunately none of us remember anything specific we were doing at the moment of disconnect that was constant between each run. We used the same strategy and made the same dishes each time, but beyond that the only information I can give unfortunately is that we seemed to always disconnect after 40-50 minutes in.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

same thing happened to me, game just repeats a sound then crashes and everyone else goes down and loses progress.

Share this comment

We tried again today with the other person disabling their two mods just in case, but it was the same deal 40-50 minutes in again, everyone being disconnected. Would really like to do a high score run, but the game just isn't letting us finish.

Edit: There has been one thing for sure in common with each run. When the first person is disconnected it's instant, and they aren't given a message or anything. A short while after that the remaining two people are then disconnected and given the disconnect message. In the first three runs the Woodie was the first to be disconnected each time, but in the run we just did it was the Webber this time.

Edited by therabidsquirel
  • Like 1

Share this comment