Consistent DC during Round 9 (Gorge)

GMDApple
  • Fixed

I was playing DST The Gorge with my friends in a pass-worded custom server, and we were about to win except we all got disconnected on Round 9 trying to make the Creamy Onion Soup. I shrugged it off assuming it was a problem with my internet (since I was hosting the server), then the next game we got disconnected again on Round 9, as I was heading for Sammy, the merm who sells the onion seeds. The only mod I had on was Gorge Extender, however I am fairly confident that this is not the problem since I have not been disconnected in my other games with this mod, and because my friends already had this mod on as well. This seems to be a problem with hosting a custom game, because on the official servers I have had no problem.

Steps to Reproduce
Play in custom game with three people, reach round 9 (optional is to have gorge extender installed)

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

We are currently looking into this. If someone could post their log file it might help (\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt).

• Thanks 1

Share this comment