All recipes reseted

Szczuku
  • Pending
Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0e3f4fd9ed6b8602b5be9b9afc9a125c.png

As you can see I'm lvl 45 and I have no recipes unlocked… kinda weird isn't it?

I was playing Gorge and trying to get all recipes (Few minutes earlier from when this is posted, so i don't know if maybe something happened on your side klei) I unlocked Pierogi and Shooter Sandwich. I had official Recipe Book opened on the internet. When game finished (we lost) I got exp and all that stuff but the little squares where food icon should be were blank. I hovered over them and it said "New recipe unlocked: Pierogi" so it seemed normal but then I opened recipe book and it was empty like in the picture. This is pretty frustrating because I was missing only 1 recipe. I played a test game to see if it fixes something but it didn't and I actually got "new recipe learned" message.

Oh and if you're wondering why stone soup is "Unknown" it's because I left the game before feeding it to Gnaw. I only needed to see if I'll get new recipe message

Edit:So I've jsut played a game and i got a lot of New recipe elarned messages but when it ended i didn't get any exp form learning new recipes so… it's really weird. I can't see my recipes but apparently I have them

Edit 2: Ok so I've just made the crab roll and I got all recipes achivement so the recipes are invisible and not reseted. Coul've been worse. At least i can see tchem again once i make tchem 

Steps to Reproduce
1.Play game while having internet opened 2.Learn pierogi and shooter sandwich 3. Be on 69 recipes with the last one being crab roll 4. Open treasure chests 5. Open recipe book That's exactly what I did
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There is way to get all discovered recipes back! (without recipes you not discover yet)

Just put other "Klei" folder from the other computer documents (you need to have all discovered recipes at the other computer) and just replace yours folder by it. This has already helped many people. I can give you mine folder if you want.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment