I cant buy "All Survivors Forge Chest" (Connection Failure)

BonoboNotDead
  • Closed

Hi guys, i really dont know if that is a bug maybe offtopic, but i can't buy the "All Survivors Forge Chest", when i click for purchase this pop up appears:

Screenshot_8.thumb.png.cb17276f6727236264362cf054672b28.png

Recently Steam changed the currency type from dollars to the currency (ARS$) of my country, im from Argentina.

Hope you guys helps me, i want those freaking awesome skins so bad.

Have a nice day and may the force be with Klei.

peacehalqpc

Steps to Reproduce
I think it would be impossible to prove it unless they have an account in Argentina, I wanted to change to the Dollar currency, but Steam does not leave me, since it has my location saved.

User Feedback

Could you add your client_log.txt file right after this Connection Failure appears? Instructions below. That would help Klei determine whats going wrong.

Don't Starve Together Log File (client_log.txt)

If you notice a critical error when playing Don't Starve together, close the game (to ensure that the log file gets fully written) and go into your Documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ and find "client_log.txt". Include the content of that file in your bug report.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Could you add your client_log.txt file right after this Connection Failure appears? Instructions below. That would help Klei determine whats going wrong.

Don't Starve Together Log File (client_log.txt)

If you notice a critical error when playing Don't Starve together, close the game (to ensure that the log file gets fully written) and go into your Documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ and find "client_log.txt". Include the content of that file in your bug report.

Thank you for your help, today i saw a new update and now it works perfectly.

Thank you anyways for the good vibes. Have a nice day.

Edited by BonoboNotDead

Share this comment