Can't Complete Delusions of Grand Forge

Shockwave-
  • Fixed

Completed it with Wendy and Webber but was not awarded either one. Just I didn't die, although others did die. Did not win the game, but killed the Boarrior

Steps to Reproduce
Play game, don't die, kill Boarrior. No quest.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same here. The team defeated the Rhinocebros twice while I was playing as Wendy, without getting incapacitated. Abigail was brought down on a few occasions however. The quest didn't complete.

Edited by Captain_Rage
  • Like 1

Share this comment

I had both "delusions of grand forge" quests for wendy and webber at the same time.

I did solo survive until grand forge boarior is dead with both of them, no quest completed.

But i did a team deathless run with webber and got both quest awarded at once (for wendy and webber).

So the quest seems to only trigger with a team deathless, regardless of what character you play.

Edit: the quest only appears once, completed as wendy, on my "completed quest" tab; but twice, as wendy and webber, on my "posted quest" of the day

Edited by Oroshi

Share this comment

I can confirm this. I managed to complete two deathless runs in a public lobby. I played as Wendy and this time the quest showed up as completed. The second time another player, who played as Wendy, stated the same.

Edit:

Still, the quest description is poorly phrased.

EDIT2:

.... especially considering it says 'Personal Quest' above the description. Uh..

Edited by Captain_Rage
  • Sad 1

Share this comment

yep confirm here too, you need a team deathless run to complete this quest :D

Edited by K1nG5Ly
  • Like 1

Share this comment