Update not available to some players

Chaotic_Riddle
  • Pending

Yes, hello, I have a complaint..? Or more like an issue of some sorts, I'm currently trying to play The Forge and it seems like a'lot of other people can but theres still some, like myself, who can't seem to get in it..? The game never updated or gave me notifications of it needing to update, and now I'm struggling to figure it out. Is it due to the fact I am playing on a Mac..? I log in to see that there's no new Forge update screen and it opens up only to the Halloween event, but other than that, I can't seem to find any properties or files that could lead me to playing the update. It worked in Beta but now it seems like it isn't there at all for me and a few other people. Is there something I need to download..? 

Steps to Reproduce
I simply got on, went to check the update after work, saw that nothing came up, figured it might've already downloaded, but it never gave me an update at all as it turns out and this happened to a few other players who on public servers rather than Forge servers.

User Feedback

In steam, go to DST's properties page. Select the betas tab and make sure it says none. Then go to the local files tabs and select validate game files.

If this doesn't work then please restart your computer and repeat the steps above.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment