Selecting a server removes it from the list

HamBatter
  • Fixed

See title

Steps to Reproduce
I'm not sure how to reproduce

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

So it looks like quick match reserves spots for players in a server, and the servers are disappearing because they're "full". It's a bit awkward though.

Share this comment

@V2C, I do think there is a bug here, I made a video about it. It got a bit long, but just because I was experimenting a bit. The important things are in the first minute and the last half (from 3:30).

At the beginning I clicked on the servers that showed up. With some exceptions, they usually disappeared after it, but refreshing the list brought them back. After this I show the "Join" server specially that disappeares and comes back again and again by clicking on it and then refreshing. 

At the end I tried to join the "Hell(o)" server, which bugged out. Either it already started but weren't removed from the list, or it was still before the fight but I couldn't join anyways. 

All together, it seems to me that removing started servers isn't working properly, but I'm not entirely sure.

2017-10-26 20-13-11.mp4

Share this comment