Owned skins don't show up in multiple areas of the game under Forge

lakhnish
  • Pending

The three places that I have checked to see if my skins were being showed correctly were:

1)The Wardrobe under item collections. (Picture are provided for this one under scenarios described)

2)The skin selection screen when a player starts a new world

3)The wardrobe structure for changing skins in game.

Wardrobe in Item Collections

Item Collections> Wardrobe > [Select your character]

[Assume for the following Owned Filter is turned Off.]

With Hand Skins, I have four Forge skins. With Survival filter Off, all skins show up, owned and not owned. Turn Survival Filter On, and only a locked skin and a regular DST skin I own shows up.

The also can be seen with the leg skins I have. I own 3 legs skins and is shown when Survival Filter is Off. Turn on Survival Filter and only 1 out of the 3 I own show up.

(When both settings are off, all skins are displayed, including items I don't own. Not owned Forge items appear with a lock. For regular DST skins, all of them are not highlighted/lit up. I am unable to equip any regular DST skin, regardless of whether or not I own them. <-Whether or not this is intentional, I don't know ).

[Now assume for the following Owned Filter is Turned On].

For hand skins: with Survival Filter Off, the correct Forge skins I own are displayed. Turn Survival Filter On, those Forge skins do not show up.

For leg skins: with Survival Filter Off, the correct Forge skins I own are displayed. Turn Survival Filter On, and only one Forge skin I own is displayed

Regular DST New World Load Screen

When starting a new regular DST world, you are able to dress your character in skins. The only skins I can place on my character are Forge skins, NOT regular DST skins, skins that I have bought and paid for as well as skins obtained via in-game gifts prior to the Forge event.

Steps to reproduce: Start a new regular DST world, and try to place previously owned skins. 

Wardrobe structure for in-game use

The same applies for the Wardobe structure for in-game use. Only owned Forge skins can be applied to my character, not regular DST skins I own.

20171025083130_1.jpg

20171025083133_1.jpg

20171025094417_1.jpg

20171025094419_1.jpg

20171025100530_1.jpg

20171025100538_1.jpg

20171025100551_1.jpg

20171025100558_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1)Get some regular DST skins and Forge skins. 2) Go to Item Collection > Curio Cabinet > Wardrobe > [Select a Character]. 3) Turn Survival Filter On and Off to see the differences (details provided in issue)

User Feedback

Previously owned skins aren't available for use on the beta branch. You're technically connected to a different inventory system, so the only items that you own are the ones you've received or weaved since playing on the Forge beta.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment