Ensemble Button Only Shows up for Wilson

apyro
  • Fixed

When viewing the wardrobe items for Wilson and selecting "The Gladiator" Elegant Event Skin, a button labeled "Ensemble" appears next to the "Weave" button on the bottom of the screen. Clicking it opens a menu that shows you all of the skins in the elegant event set. You can click arrows to cycle between each characters to see their set skins as well. 

This "Ensemble" button does not show up when viewing any other character's wardrobe page while having the event skin selected, even though all of them show up as having ensembles.

Note: I do possess at least one of these ensemble skins for several characters, so I don't think the button is only showing up because I have one of the pieces for Wilson.

wilson.thumb.png.b1e7c6f23a9912e6fe23f8b3004fdff2.png

maxwell.thumb.png.a35a2ae0b32ee29d57471af8e100a460.png

ensembleScreen.thumb.png.b81fef3c4f2da7a28f26bfb8b613779f.png

Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to Wison's wardrobe page and select "The Gladiator" skin in the head tab. An Ensemble button appears next to the Weave button. Repeat these steps with any other character and the button will not appear.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.