Disconnected from server ...

Mr. Ethical
  • Closed

after i play a few games on forge i decide to visit my world, and after a few minutes i keep disconnecting from server even tho i have a good internet connection...
(sorry for my bad english)

Steps to Reproduce
just playing my world solo server ... and wait a few minutes then "diconnected from server"

User Feedback

It might be due to mods being enabled, theres currently a crashing problem going around if you have mods enabled when entering a world. Hope this helps!

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, miroksp said:

It might be due to mods being enabled, theres currently a crashing problem going around if you have mods enabled when entering a world. Hope this helps!

i don't have mod installed, and i don't think it's the mod that has issue because i don't have problem playing forge, just my normal DST world i disconnected... thanks by the way...

Share this comment

13 hours ago, Mr. Ethical said:

i don't have mod installed, and i don't think it's the mod that has issue because i don't have problem playing forge, just my normal DST world i disconnected... thanks by the way...

Try opting out of the beta for the time you play in normal world. It is a bit annoying to do so often, but I had the same problem and it helped.

Share this comment

7 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Try opting out of the beta for the time you play in normal world. It is a bit annoying to do so often, but I had the same problem and it helped.

yeah! yeah!  i tried it and it work perfectly ... maybe the beta has the problem ... it sux tho that if i want to play forge i need to re-download the beta again even tho it is 100+ mbs only... BTW thanks man...

• Like 1

Share this comment

Hey guys, when you get disconnected from your own world, are you playing with caves, or no caves?

Can you post your client_log.txt?

Does this happen if you go into your world from a clean start of the game (without going into the forge menus)?

Share this comment

17 hours ago, PeterA said:

Hey guys, when you get disconnected from your own world, are you playing with caves, or no caves?

Can you post your client_log.txt?

Does this happen if you go into your world from a clean start of the game (without going into the forge menus)?

yes sir.. i'm playing with caves.

and yes i tried go straight from launching the game to my world, 3 mins later got disconnected ... 

client_log.txt

Share this comment