2 Flame Portraits

Pruinae
  • Known Issue

I got 2 Flame Portraits, is this a bug or Klei senpai finally noticed me?2flames.thumb.png.19bb5d31b1fd8deec58160ab5d38bec2.png2flames2.thumb.png.d8bd3f82e83b2cf23f61ba9b1fc1b021.png

Steps to Reproduce
I don't really know how this happened, I just opened the game and boom two flame portraits. I can give info if needed.
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

I concur on this. Though I didn't realize it was something Klei was gifting? I figured I had gotten 2 of them from forge curios and thought it odd that I was unable to unravel one of them for spools. Guess Ill follow this to see what the real issue is.

Share this comment

I believe that it's a human error. What I mean by that is the way they give out the portraits. I think they copy the steam id or whatever the id we have manually and then paste it somewhere and that the dev(s) accidently posted the same steam id twice without noticing it.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, nome said:

If anyone wants the second portrait gone, reach out to support with your steamid and they'll send it on to me. Otherwise consider it a gift from my new son who never lets me get enough sleep! :) 

Share this comment