Cave bugs

Dreadstone
  • Fixed

When I enter cave, Server has crashed. I don't use any mods

Steps to Reproduce

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
11 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Thank you. Would you also be able to upload the client_log.txt file for this as well? It looks like the server did not crash but the client itself did.

Upload a new more accurate server log file.

I tried it without personal mod just in case, but it still crashed

Edited by lunararoma

Share this comment

In order to remove the possibility of mod interference could you disable all client mods for these tests and reupload the log files if you crash again? In addition there can also be a file written to DoNotStarveTogetherBetaBranch/donotstarvetogether_client.dmp if that exists to upload that only after reproducing this without any mod on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

19 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

In order to remove the possibility of mod interference could you disable all client mods for these tests and reupload the log files if you crash again? In addition there can also be a file written to DoNotStarveTogetherBetaBranch/donotstarvetogether_client.dmp if that exists to upload that only after reproducing this without any mod on.

I have removed all of client and server mods that I use. but still crashed.

If I open a new server then can enter the cave.

However, the crashed server on beta is the server that has worked well for a long time with mods on not beta, so it is really embarrassed.

Edited by lunararoma
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment