World randomly skipping seasons

DezLamb86
  • Pending

Seasons were randomly being skipped when I travel between SW and ROG, and since the update the same thing has started to happen when I go in and out of caves.

Before there's been a few times when using the Seaworthy would cause seasons to skip. For example I once traveled to ROG to get honey and pass some time until the end of monsoon season so I could get rid of some glitched out puddles. When I came back less than half a day later SW had skipped 2 seasons to hurricane season, and the puddles were still glitched. Since there was nothing I needed from SW in that season I immediately went back to ROG, only to find that it had skipped an entire summer.

Today, around 5 days into Summer, I went into the caves to farm Slurtles to pass a few days before Dragonfly showed up. I resurfaced after around 1 day to find it was the middle of Autumn. I've had random days/half days here and there skip when using caves but not an entire season.

I've missed 4 potential Dragonflies now because of seasons skipping through Summer.

Steps to Reproduce
Use Seaworthy or travel between overworld and caves
  • Like 1

User Feedback

This also happened to me but instead of from SW to RoG it was the Volcano to SW i was 3 days from Dry season and now i am in mild

Share this comment

Same here, I went to a cave when it was the beginning of winter in RoG, then I came out and it was spring. Is this a bug from the new update?

Share this comment