RoG-only world with SW recipe. Still.

d8urban
  • Fixed

In Seas the Day! update the recipe for Cobblestones was changed from Rocky Turf to Magma Turf, even in my RoG-only world. 

Steps to Reproduce
Start a RoG-only world. Try to make Cobblestones. Realise that there is no Magma Turf anywhere. Feel sad.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Same for me, just as I was in the middle of building my super awesome megabase aswell.

FeelsBadMan

Share this comment

If anyone's having this problem and wants to fix it immediately and is happy to hack the code, edit this file:

DLC0002/scripts/recipes.lua

and change line ~44 from:

Recipe("turf_road", {Ingredient("turf_magmafield", 1), Ingredient("boards", 1)}, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO)

to:

Recipe("turf_road", {Ingredient("turf_rocky", 1), Ingredient("boards", 1)}, RECIPETABS.TOWN, TECH.SCIENCE_TWO)

I'm pretty sure that will change the recipe in both SW and RoG (that's the problem, the worlds don't have their own recipe sets), so bear that in mind if you're frequently switching, or your spending more of your time in SW rather than RoG. 

Share this comment

And as soon as I post that, they've released an update that fixes it :-) Still, useful to know where you can adjust recipes ...

Edited by bobbyjack

Share this comment