Quacken head didn't spawn

Clwnbaby
  • Fixed

So was out trawling in my 2nd hurricane season got real close to where my first Quacken spawned and another one spawned in pretty much the same place.  Only difference is the head didn't spawn at all.  All the tentacles are there but no head.  Tried to move the Quacken to see if that would fix it but cant move it because without the head it is considered not spawned.  C_spawned it in but the new head didn't link with the tentacles already in place, so now i have these sea tentacles just stuck in my ocean forever

Steps to Reproduce
I dunno, it just happened.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

This happened to me too.  The head never spawned, only the tentacles.   I attacked all the tentacles thinking that Quacken's head would eventually appear but it never did.

Share this comment

I had a similar issue. Tentacles spawned, I went away to arm for a fight and couldn't find the head. Should it show up on the mini-map? Either way I searched pretty systematically and couldn't find it.

Share this comment