Missing moisturelistener.lua component file

cmshaw
  • Fixed

My Shipwrecked game crashed several times today, and when I looked in the log file I saw many, many instances of this:

Stale Component Reference: GUID 241031, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/moisturelistener.lua:111
Stale Component Reference: GUID 241032, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/moisturelistener.lua:111
Stale Component Reference: GUID 241054, @C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/moisturelistener.lua:111

When I checked my C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components folder, I saw no file named moisturelistener.lua at all.

(I don't actually know if this is related to the crashes or not. The file is definitely not there regardless of whether it causes the crash, though.)

log.txt

dontstarvecomponent.png

Steps to Reproduce
Unknown

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.