Game-breaking bug with new update.

SilverBisexual
  • Fixed

I posted this on the forums earlier, but wasn't able to post it under bugs until I was redirected here, so sorry about that.

Hey everyone, I just recently started playing the new build, so I created a world as Wilbur with Reign of Giants on, and created the Seaworthy to make a new world. It crashed my game and I can no longer access my other game files because of it, even though I did not try combining any of them. Here is n attached screenshot of the error message:

Hopefully this can be sorted out for other future players because I doubt I can play my old games because of this.

Screen Shot 2016-02-25 at 1.12.48 PM.png

Steps to Reproduce
On a Mac. Load a new world. Play as Wilbur Open "free build" GetPlayer().components.builder:GiveAllRecipes() Craft Seaworthy Select "New World" Now no past save games are able to be played.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

After update around noon, game crashes at world generation, Just want to play vanilla version of DS with no poison or wetness

Share this comment