Sign in to follow this  

Flingo-matic isn't preventing withering

Clwnbaby
  • Pending

First off day 1 of dry season EVERYTHING on my world wilted immediately.  Pretty bogus, seems like a bug but if not whatever.  So unfortunately now I have to build a flingo.  Do so and it unwithered everything but as soon as I picked it, it was withered again for the rest of the season.  Flingo never did it's job after that.  Only thing that stayed fine was my bamboo which was first fertilized after dry season began.

Steps to Reproduce
1. plant stuff near a flingo 2. wait for dry season 3. turn on flingo 4. harvest said things. after which point they wilt and never return unless fertilized
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

I have kind of noticed that grass seams to wither faster(takes fewer times to pick grass before you have to fertilize it) in SW then it did in RoG. What happened after you refertilized your grass? Did it wither right after picking it once?

Share this comment

Usually I find that reloading my game causes the Fling-o-matic to start working again as intended. I mean, it's not a great solution, but it could help temporarily. (Personally I think it would be interesting if grass tufts in the Mangrove biomes didn't wilt, at least not from the heat)

Edited by Daggaroth

Share this comment

I found this. Furthermore, the fling-o gets stuck trying to heal a withered limpet rock, causing it to loop on the rock and not hit the other plants nearby.

Share this comment