Adventure mode crash!!

Bijadq
  • Pending

i've played dont starve alot , but i have never seen the maxwell door , i freaked out , i was SO excited , so when i entered the door it was "generating islands" while it was generating it stopped and gave me a screen that says "Warning!" on it with a crash log , so every time i try to load the first level of adventure mode (which is in the same world) it crashes and does the same thing, here's the crash log 

.../common/dont_starve/scripts/tuning_override.lua:138: attempt to call method 'OverrideAttackChance' (a nil value)

LUA ERROR stack traceback

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/tuning_override.lua:138 in (field) doit (lua) <132-155>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:674 in (global) PopulateWorld (Kua) <399-887>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1018 in (global) DolnitGame (Lua) <927-1209>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1219 in (upvalue) cb (Lua) <1215-1220>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua:701 in () ? (Lua) <672-703>

=[C]:-1 in (method) GetPresistentString (C) <-1--1>

C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripaveindex.lua:678 in (method) GetSaveData (Lua) >672-703>

Steps to Reproduce
i was loading adventure mode , and it crashed , please give me tips on how to fix this

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.