All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for pointing me there, i'll pop on over.
  3. No pretty parasol in Hamlet?

I am having the same issue, do you by any chance have any mods enabled? I am trying to track down the source of the problem.
  4. Wait, do you have a source for that? Last I heard, they were aware that it’s a hot topic for many people, and they were thinking about it.
  5. I have played a lot with Wendy and WX-78, loving all their quotes. What a disappointment to read Wormwood's ones They are 1 or 2 words long, usually just describing the item in a bit weird way. Some are funny (Marble tree : Friend ? Not friend) but most seemed have been rushed. Ok for the Groot style, but I think the character and its lore deserve more love There is so much potential about what a talking sentient plant could say about axes, fires, other plants, insects etc ... To look the whole thing for the curious
  6. I'm building my own desktop computer and would like to run ~5 DST dedicated servers (all including caves) from it. I see the requirements (also why does the url spell it requrirements?), but I'm wondering the amount of power the computer will need to dish out in order to run ~5 instances. Do any of you run multiple instances on the same computer? If so what is your build and how much of your CPU/GPU is being used while running them? Thank you
  7. silly drawings i make

Bernie looks like he's doing a Karate pose. I can't tell if Krampus is screaming or laughing in the background. I love the tiny bit of Charlie on the far right. It looks like she's pranking him.
  8. I don't know if this is intentional behaviour but I hope it is kept in the game. It's funny, for one, and also hints at Hamlet's upper-class pigs being able to perceive Them during bouts of insanity (perhaps due to their increased intelligence?) But otherwise, yeah, ethereal beings interacting with non-ethereal objects certainly feels off.
  9. I think SW has much more rewarding challenges than Hamlet. The elephant Cacti and coffe changes everything and thats why u should rush to the volcano. In hamlet the bosses drops are totally meh, seasons too short and nettles are super boring to get though... I am expecting a lot of new features and some serious balances
  10. Klei & Microsoft Store Integration

Hey there, sorry if you felt like we were ignoring you, it is certainly not our intent to do so. We generally respond to support tickets with 24 to 48 hours of having received them (depending on the load). Did you by chance directly reply back to the original response email we sent you? We require a reply to the original response before it gets flagged for response. Regarding your reported issue - unfortunately, I am unsure as to why Microsoft Support sent you towards our way as this issue seems to be due to settings on the Xbox Account that need to be set up or changed in order to allow purchases in-game. From what you have described, it sounds like there is a setting on your Xbox account that is not allowing your account (and your system) to make purchases on the Xbox Store. We tried to reproduce your reported issue on multiple account settings and setups here at the studio but were not able to reproduce this successfully. That being said, I looked into your reported issue further online, it looks like other people are experiencing this issue with other games due to how their account settings are set up. More information and possible fixes can be found here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-change-your-settings-to-allow-purchases/211f8c1f-421d-4016-8ed2-8749bbaa2e15 We hope this has been of help; should the issue persist, your best bet is to contact Microsoft Support once more and ask if they have any other possible solutions.
  11. Probably just a placeholder for now. Maybe they are planning to implement achievements with the official launch.
  12. When you swear on a Christian server
  13. Steam achievements

True. Just saw that. I don't remember seeing them there before.
  14. In DS yuo can listen for the events pushed when the phase changes. local myDayFunction = function() -- Do something when it becomes day end local myDuskFunction = function() -- Do something when it becomes dusk end local myNightFunction = function() -- Do something when it becomes night end inst:ListenForEvent( "daytime", myDayFunction(), GetWorld()) inst:ListenForEvent( "dusktime", myDuskFunction() , GetWorld()) inst:ListenForEvent( "nighttime", myNightFunction(), GetWorld())
  15. Please address the actual arguments instead of accusing everyone who disagrees of being "in on it". Thanks.
  16. Sharp as a shrapnel! Spot on chap, that was exactly the essence of my post, rest... wastepaper. Clearly all circlej... cookies-loving PvP lobbyists here are one and the same person, not pen-buddies or whatnot. And that uber-person is... EdgyRick ofc!
  17. Guess Who?

Oh... just a little warbucks drama, for the fun of it...
  18. Treeguard confused by the "character tree", Woodieguard and Lucy-bush try to merge, and Wortox explains how the tree looks like in Jouste's drawing.
  19. First hunchbeast character if that happened.
  20. YESSSSS! Samesies. One thing I love about Wagstaff are his long quotes -- he's got some great ones.
  21. Today
  22. Does anyone got some informations on those two bad boys that just pop up ?
  23. I wish I lived in a world where I can accuse everyone who disagrees with me of being the same person.
  1. Load more activity