All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Geni's Random Art thread

Wow, that's art is really well done! ^_^
  3. They were building a water pipe and wire under the tile I already built.
  4. +1 on this, if nothing else Dupes should be able to bottle water from the Sink?
  5. Geni's Random Art thread

You're improving! Well done with shading. The background is subtly done as well. There's a weary atmosphere behind her.
  6. An atmo suit holds 75 Kg of oxygen. However, the the exosuit dock itself holds an additional 200 Kg of oxygen. Once the suit is atmo suit is full, the exosuit dock continues to take in oxygen. Oxygen flow will stop once 275 Kg of oxygen is consumed. The amount of oxygen in the exosuit dock itself is seen visually by the tank and green bars below the exosuit.
  7. Don't Starve Comics

Sadly I can't help, money wise, but I can spread the word
  8. NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

They usually only drop either a jet feather or a drumstick. It;s rare though (like one or two per group)
  9. Artwork

ahh yes X3 tah yes very dapper
  10. Water Vapor physic?

Perhaps just add in a dehumidifier that will condense water out of oxygen/polluted water out of polluted oxygen? {Perhaps at a very slow rate, or a very high elec cost but minimal 02 usage} This would work pretty well as a stop gap measure and allow for a higher degree of self sufficiency without having to rely on the geysers? {There is the other way to generate water, by locking a bunch of overly stressed angry criers into a room and collecting their tears, but it's long term viability is suspect. }
  11. This happens whenever you try to build a tile over an existing tile, then try to build pipes/wires in said tile. When de-constructing tiles, deconstruct the old ones first before building new tile (replacing tiles destroys the resources too!)
  12. This one could be perfect for a racing game. It's pretty cute. Something that would fit the gameboy back in the 90s.
  13. Don't Starve Comics

hey guys, is been 5 years i draw DS fanart and comics and i really need to make a living by drawing original comics like it suppose to be or else my life is meaningless. I have announce that i had started my patreon, i really need you guys support since i this is my first time join and it is rough and i want create something original something i have planned for a long time. and i dont want let it waste . https://www.patreon.com/VelkaCrow
  14. Today
  15. SomeJackass Art

I never figured Max to be the embodiment of a Tally Hall song. That expression is one relaxing with annoyance at a Starbucks.
  16. Spindlewick's Art

charlie just wants to just give hugs. Excellent dramatic shading. The strokes give a watercolor effect.
  17. Tiles that you build? It's a bug then, I think. Savefile?
  18. NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

The fact when I actually kill one, their body leaves no meat, I just groan hard. Maybe other people got spoils from their victory but damn is it annoying. I feel bad for Wilson here.
  19. The 100-day-Maxwell-challenge

can't really tell the difference between this and normal Max. They both have those creepy beady eye- I kid, I kid. It carries the traits known to the character. Good work carrying the character onto the style.
  20. RIP JustinMark309 2017-2018. His absence is truly felt.
  21. Minecraft Death Sound

Version 1.0h

0 downloads

UOH The highly requested (by one guy) sequel to Roblox Death Sound! Turns the death sound into minecraft's old one. Code taken from this mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1184421494&searchtext=edgy
  22. Just a few tips on raid boss, especially klaus 1. Stop running away so many times i see players just spectating the fight by going around and hitting once then run. You have item that is prepared for the fight, USE IT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN 2. Recover first, fight later if you die to the boss, resurrect and heal yourselves first, don' t charge ahead with 50 hp and no armor to spare 3. Don't rollback when the boss is almost dead as explain, not only you waste everyone time, it's also insulting to the players that is kiting it, waiting for you to recover 4. If you're Wendy, delete your abigail Abigail is more trouble than she worth in raid boss, she kill larvae, unfreeze deers, distract boss into awful position, however, she's useful in fuelweaver fight
  23. Woah, haven't posted here for more than a week! So, the figure is not going forward as much as I wanted to, unfortunately But I have new screen tablet which makes me kinda work faster than normal one, so I will be back with art in like a day or two!!
  24. Anyone else have an issue where the dupes destroy the titles you can build through to build pipes? It's only 2 of them that do it. They destroy the tiles I build before making the pipe.
  25. Don't Starve: Resumptus

If Lady clinged onto Albert's shoulder, then he could have a pirate parrot. Poor thing, I wonder what traumatized her...?
  26. I might have misread things. It's a bad habit I have. Hope that doesn't ruin my colony later.
  1. Load more activity