All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wormwood worst than wes

Wes doesn’t have any upside so wormwood win here. His health only change by damage, so having helmet above your head and being aware for your surrenders will help.
  3. Your using Notepad++ are you not? Should be able to do a quick "Find in Files" search and search for images/avatars/avatar_superwilson.xml P.S. It's probably in modmain.lua
  4. Hmm, seems temperamental. Bottles are no longer rising on the door.
  5. Making it block shadow attack will be kinda a nerf, Refueling the armor is already expensive so using against enemy with low damage will be a waste. You can wear football helmet with vortex cloak to block shadow creature damage, that will save more durability for vortex cloak when you fight bosses with sanity aura.
  6. I don't really know what to do about this as I've looked around all the files and haven't found any request for the "missing" one. I used the "Super Wilson" mod as a base for mine and have since removed all references to the old file names, or so I thought. Any ideas?
  7. is this gonna turn into another sad.. we want warbucks back thread? the "empty space" is actually the ruins.. pig ruins are at surface level
  8. I'm fairly sure #2 - Pacu going through closed pneumatic doors, regardless of orientation - is intentional. It's really, really useful that Pacus can go through horizontal closed doors, and it'd be weird and inconsistent if vertical doors were different. If you're really dead set on blocking Pacu, I'd use airlock doors. #1 obviously needs to be addressed.
  9. Technically don't need to clear regolith from rocket silos, as the rocket destroys it itself when launching/taking off, so once the rockets are fully automated you can just seal off the silo completely and forget about it more or less (some will pile in on the sides of the rocket where it won't destroy over time due to meteors sneaking in during launches/returns, but it won't matter since you never have to back in there). Before then can just manually clear it while still building/making changes. Rocket and fuel pipes/conveyor rails/automation wires/power cables don't take damage/get melted if made out of the right materials and the astronauts never need to leave the capsule anyways. Gantries are totally unneeded in the long term in rocket silos.
  10. If you look at the text immediately above what you circled, it says "batteries sufficiently full." This disables the coal generator, and so Dupes won't fill it with coal. You have your battery threshold set to 50% in the dialog box right below the tool tip. That's the default. It means that the batteries in the network must have 49% or less power before Dupes will fill the generator and turn it on. If you want the generator to turn on earlier, raise this percentage.
  11. I remember reading a theory on cancer being a mechanism to fight fungal infections. The idea being to outgrow and smother the fungus.
  12. I find that I can usually get away with the minimum morale being below their requirements, as long as their average is above. Small amounts of stress here and there are fine.
  13. 1) See attaches image. It gets stuck saying it’s connecting. 2) Klei User ID KU_45sljSF- 3) Playing on an Xbox one X 4) I’m in Tucson Arizona USA 5) yes I have an Xbox live gold account
  14. I did say steel for walls. Gantries, at least the extended part of it, don’t take damage from meteors either.
  15. Most annoying thing about the matter conversion is it forces you to vacuum and then seal/liquid lock every single Cold Steam Geyser you use if you don't want it to eventually overpressurise or have reduced throughput. As for fixed temp outputs, tbh with the addition of a powerful early game magical heat destroyer (Ice Machine) I was thinking they were going to patch them out, but apparently not, so idk. For PW offgassing, I mean you can make oxygen for free by farming Morbs, which is arguably more 'OP' (not that people usually bother due to the amount you need plus hassle of disinfecting the air). Fixed temp construction pretty much has to stay unless they add some way to control exactly what batch of material is used, or at least some way to filter materials in storage based on temperature so you can lock away/sort out the hot stuff in a convenient fashion. Low temp printables don't really matter as unless you save scum like crazy to get specific ones (which isn't really intended gameplay anyways) the amount of free cooling from this is pretty low on average. For SHC manip, the biggest example I can think of that people use regularly is regolith > magma. Not sure if it will ever get changed tbh as most people don't use it and it doesn't really come up 'by accident' very often.
  16. But the walls will, unless you make them out of steel bunkers. It's less expensive to put bunker doors over a rocket silo to put steel bunker walls all the way down. That, and steel bunker walls conduct heat easily, which they'll pick up from the exhaust gas, and you may not want that. Even ignoring that, you're going to put other things in there that can take damage from meteors. Gantries at the very least, and the miners for clearing regolith you mentioned.
  17. I guess if I'm in the neighborhood of an upper-echelon game breaker, then I can't be too far off. Can we just make this the premise for a proto-Dupe-alien-invasion DLC?
  18. So... combat in DST is terrible - compared to Forge. But then the events.. were also terrible. Hmmmm! I don't know what mods you are talking about and consider so necessary for you to play with, I for one prefer vanilla. But hey, your choice, your experience. But then if you seem to dislike current DST so much... why are you still playing it? And why are you here belittling it so passionately? I also have played World of Tanks for quite some time, yet reached a point where I stopped liking it and.. left. Just like that, with a bit of regret but.. c'est la vie! No point in going on their forums to only complain about "how terrible and broken it is". If you truly consider DST a directionless open source project do yourself a solid and just.. move on. "Some" of us here do enjoy it, waiting with a certain hype for new content and do hope for future fixes without being seemingly so disconcerted. PS: special XOXO to the pro-PvP lobbyist duo SweetChin and Lilith-TheKindHeartedGoddess (see what I did there? am so toxic you gonna die, PvP style ...of kisses and hugs - also sense of humor is a direct measurement of one's "short fuse".. you know, the thing emotionally unstable kids in PvP seem to "quickly burn" before exploding in chat spam profanities *wink wink*)
  19. 1 week left.... We're in the Endgame now
  20. I hate to say it, but I may have already come up with a Mk. VI design that's fully modular.
  21. Insects do have an immune system, it just works differently from ours. Instead of developing antibodies to kill off invading illnesses, bug immune systems just isolate the foreign cells, walling them off until they eventually die. But, this is why I mentioned an evolution of the fungus to be more complex and the idea of it being a slow (insanely slow) process of change.
  22. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Hi, Zarky, Remember me? Permission to praise you as a God for this?
  23. Hello friends, i am curious how are you guys doing against this beast, as i find it a massive challange to solo or even duo him. With all the gears, wather pains beequeen crowns an all dat, those damn shadow hands are much more harder to kill than on pc version, as swiching between amulet/armor, bqcrown/helmet and explorer-sword-weatherpain is so challanging, and also targeting the hands with nightmare creatures following is impossible sometimes, also if one of the hands is near weaver, same thing you gonna keep targeting him instead. So it's too damn hard for me, how you guys handling him? Also, if anyone wants to help me down him, i'm sure a team of 3-4 can do the trick, add me on PSN MrRabbit16
  24. After changing the schedules around a bit, ensuring they do their recreational activities after waking up, (and reinstituting jukebots), my Dupes average Morale went from a minimum of 19 and average of 23 to a minimum of 23 and an average of 25. While this might not sound all that much, it is effectively the minimum Morale that dictates how much demand you can put on a Dupe.
  25. Sorry for the trouble. Our team is currently trying to reproduce this issue to try and narrow it down, however we need a bit more information from you. Could you provide us with following information if possible: 1) A photo/screenshot of where you are getting stuck or where the issue is happening. Try to make the photo as clear as possible so we can see the whole screen and read the on-screen text. 2) Your Klei User ID – you can find your KU_ID by visiting our https://accounts.klei.com/ website. Your KU_ID looks like this: "KU_xXxXxxxxX". 3) Are you playing on Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X? 4) Your region / location – this will help us identify any geographic patterns to the error. 5) Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold account?
  1. Load more activity