All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are so many edgy ways for me to respond to this, but I'll settle on "It's my life and I choose how to waste it" but thank you for your concern. I imagine whatever you originally meant to write was very kind and it would have spoken to me on a personal level, I'm not really that hard to reach. Enough of offtopic, then.
  3. Forgot to mention on an update the scripts.zip will be overwritten so you'll need to do the same again, until this bug is fixed. Also I did check and it also fixes the issue with the binding for applying changes in settings. Though it doesn't fix no binding for "manage world" on the world selection screen since that is bound to the select button. Just tested and to fix the select button one you can change - CONTROL_MENU_BACK = 83 + CONTROL_MENU_BACK = 14
  4. Hm, I was trying to write something very genuine from my heart here but I think it would come across condescending coming from an internet stranger, so I think I'll say it more bluntly and forum-style: going on an internet forum to wallow in your misery and remind yourself how much you dislike something is the type of unhealthy cycle that perpetuates itself forever if you aren't careful. I've seen people in communities for other series who have spent upwards of literal decades just talking about how much they hate x or y aspect of a thing they used to love. you are a whole entire human being and there are so many other things you could be doing with your time that are far more productive or enjoyable for you.
  5. You are the best! I found it on the empty desert, where normally are a bunch of spiders with some gold upon loading new games. At least, that's the best description I can provide. Also this area is like you said, right next to the desert where the antlion spawns for me.
  6. 3 monster meat and 3 seeds is more expensive than a couple dead creatures. also it the goose can already teleport everywhere, just cannot choose where.
  7. Beefalo desert and the other time was empty desert biome (near ish theater) Rollback within the game NOT menu
  8. So what were the controller/console changes? I have seen some, but there's not like, a real place to see all of them. Thanks anyways.
  9. Today
  10. That would be really nice but everyone will complain it's too OP... Also we already have 2 characters able to teleport everywhere every time, I'm not sure how many characters being able to do that would be "too much"
  11. I'm going to try this right now on my ps4 and return with my findings Also, could you please confirm in which areas de junkyard spawned for you? And the roll back is within the game or main menu after the day pass?
  12. Were-beaver could have the ability to swim (at the cost of gaining lots of wetness)/make beaver dams as cheap dock bridges across short gaps of water, Over tail slam. Were-goose's flight could act more like wortox's map soul hopping, with the distance costing various amounts of were-ness. thats just my ideas though.
  13. A fix went out for the spider crash. We just added it to this update.
  14. It’s most likely related to spiders crashing the game at the moment.
  15. Oooh so that's what happened ! I had left it inside Chester too and been looking for W.O.B.O.T. forever, ended using c_gonext and that teleported me in the ocean yet still nowhere to be found around, had to respawn it.
  16. Ya I noticed that I left mine in Chester’s yesterday I came back to my world today and he’s not there in hes gone like invisible like you said and I new I left him there
  17. Wallowing in my own misery and spite. I imagine I'll get it out of my system at some point. And just because something stays in the game for a long time doesn't mean it stopped being bad. Popping a reminder in some threads every now and again won't hurt anybody. (I do realize how annoying that is, I don't mind being put on ignore list for this reason)
  18. Is retrofit for console player being addressed? My world did not retrofit, therefore I have no scrappy junkyard
  19. This is due to a typo: stategraphs/SGspider.lua : line 109 inst:soundpath(event) should be inst:SoundPath(event) to match the function name in prefabs/spider.lua : line 725
  20. Chapter 95. Innocence - Part 3 Part 4: Dust, the Void, and Them Chapter 5 of 5 Darkness At first, none of them knew what had happened. Even Wilbur, who had better night vision than most, wasn’t able to see anything past the small circle of light left from the fire. What he did know was that the darkness binding his limbs suddenly loosened, then fell away altogether. He landed heavily on his chest with an oof as the air left his lungs. Winona and Wilson, too, were released, with the former landing on her feet and the latter immediately falling to his knees as soon as he was no longer being held. Winona immediately rushed towards their companion’s side, but the flutter of anxiety in Wilbur’s chest faded slightly as Wilson blinked up at her, his face still held in a grimace but fully aware once more. Still, the burn-like wound across his chest was ugly and certainly needed to be tended to as soon as possible. With proper care, though, it would heal just fine. And really, it would just blend in with the terrible scars already etched along his skin from a battle long ago. He left Winona to take care of that situation in order to establish the chain of events that had happened. Nightmare had power over Maxwell. That much was obvious. Wilbur had known that for as long as he had known the two of them. What he had never seen, though, was Nightmare actively using that power to control the man’s image, avatar or not. It was strange for the demon to do such a thing, especially when, in a place like this, it was fully capable of remaining in its normal form. Nightmare had likely been trying to pull on the strings wrapped around Wilson’s heart, leading to the injury that now stretched across his chest. Somehow, it had failed. Possibly from the interaction with the strange creature that had talked to them before? At the moment, all of these were unknowns. Then, there was Tyler and his repeated reckless behavior. Taunting the demon while staying out of its range of motion was one thing, but actively challenging it to a fight in the darkness? It was a move that was either impossibly brave or stupid, and knowing the kid, it was probably the latter. Any sounds that had come from the fight had been muffled, so Wilbur couldn’t even begin to predict how it had gone. Nightmare wasn’t actively gloating and their binds had fallen, so hopefully, the boy had managed to chase the demon away for now. Then… Wilbur noticed something. It was something small at first, but as it grew it became more and more noticeable. It was becoming brighter. Not daytime, no. Night still hung cold and heavy over the world. But as the seconds ticked on, the moon’s silver light began to trickle down from the sky. It was plump and round and bright, lighting up the eternal night with an ethereal glow. From Wilbur’s vantage point, he was slowly able to make out the details of the world beyond the fire. Blades of grass dipped with nightmare fuel were outlined carefully in silver. Scraggly trees seemed to shed the liquid from their branches, growing stronger and healthier with every second. Charlie’s dark visage, Nightmare itself, stood stock still. Frozen in every limb, eyes wide and pupils constricted. A glowing blue sword pierced its stomach, held firmly in place by the boy almost half its size. Tyler released the pommel of his weapon and stumbled back a few feet. His hands cradled his abdomen. Wilbur was frozen. His mind had gone completely blank. At first, his attention landed on Nightmare as the demon collapsed, the sword stuck fast in its flesh. The blade eagerly consumed the darkness that held it in its grasp, causing its body to deteriorate and crumble. It thrashed helplessly, mouth half-open as if gasping for air it didn’t need. In the span of a single heartbeat, Nightmare was dead, fizzling away into wisps of darkness that were promptly absorbed by the Sword of the Martyr. Then, a tiny voice pulled his attention back to his son. At first, it was a bubbly whimper, wet and choked. Then, it was a harsh swallow that failed to keep dark blood from dripping from between his fangs. Then, it was two, quiet, impossibly weak words. “I’m hurt.” Wilbur couldn’t move. Tyler trembled terribly in place, his hands desperately clutching his stomach. And yet, it was impossible for such small hands to hold everything together. To hold everything inside. It spilled from between his fingers and peaked out from his palms. It was blood. It was gore. And, Wilbur realized, it was viscera. The sounds from behind him went silent, but whether it was because shock was settling into his bones or because the others were suddenly realizing what had happened, he didn’t care. And like a puppet with its strings abruptly cut, the boy startled to crumple. Yet still, the night wasn’t done with its stream of surprises, because before Tyler even completely fell, a person standing next to him suddenly lurched forward and grabbed onto him. They lowered him the rest of the way down with surprising gentleness. It was a cruel joke. It had to be. That was the only explanation for why this person had a massive hole in their own abdomen, now mirroring the one that had ripped the boy nearly in half. Tyler’s hands had fallen away the second his consciousness left, but this person was now desperately pressing their own hands against the wound, whispering something repeatedly under their breath. Their gaze snapped up towards Wilbur, harsh and angry and… terrified. “DON’T JUST STAND THERE!” They demanded. “HELP ME.” Their voice was what finally broke Wilbur from his trance. He shot forward to press his own weight against the laceration, ignoring the sticky blood and cold nightmare fuel that immediately dirtied his hands as he did so. Unbidden, tears slipped down Wilbur’s face as the blood leaked from between his fingers. It pooled on the ground beneath them and mixed into a near-black solution as it made contact with the damp grass. “NO NO,” they hissed. “ABSOLUTELY NOT. YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM DYING NOW.” “...WX?” The voice came from somewhere behind Wilbur. Despite the interruption, neither of them turned away from the pressure they were applying. Yet Wilbur didn’t miss the way it was laden with so much hope and confusion it was clear that whoever spoke had no idea what was happening. “LATER,” they said quickly. “WE WILL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER.” “It’s okay, it’s okay,” Wilbur breathed. “This happens all the time!” Tyler always nearly got himself killed! This was practically a daily adventure at this point! The other times, he had looked so much more peaceful. “GREAT. WONDERFUL TO HEAR. GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU LET THIS KID GET EVISCERATED ON A REGULAR BASIS.” They let out an angry huff, then turned their attention to the space behind Wilbur. “ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE BEING USELESS? DO SOMETHING.” “What do you expect them to do?” Wilbur said. His voice cracked. He desperately tried to uphold his facade of bravado, but the fact of the matter was, Tyler had lost so much blood already that shock would claim him soon, and that was only if he didn’t bleed out completely before that could happen. Even if they got him to stop bleeding, what then? Wilbur did not know how to treat internal injuries. They stared at Wilbur for only a moment before promptly reaching out and smacking the prime ape across the head. It wasn’t a hard hit, just enough for Wilbur to feel it, but that didn’t stop him from yelping in response from the suddenness of it. Only a second later, though, they cursed again under their breath and pressed down again. “I HAVE WATCHED YOU PULL THIS IDIOT FROM THE BRINK OF DEATH HALF A DOZEN TIMES ALREADY. THIS IS THE TIME YOU CHOOSE TO CHICKEN OUT?” “Y-yeah, but-” Wilbur swallowed. The past times hadn’t been anything like this. There hadn’t been so much blood. The previous times this had happened, anything that was bleeding was a secondary concern to something else. It hadn’t been a matter of holding his body together with just their hands. They had come up with solutions to missing certain medical necessities, but most of them took time to prepare. You couldn’t just pull bark off of a tree and expect it not to give someone an infection. At the moment, they had nothing. “WILSON!” They shouted. Their voice rang with fury. “GET OVER HERE.” “There’s nothing we can do.” The voice came from much closer than Wilbur anticipated, causing him to jump in surprise. Without removing his hands, he craned his neck to see the last two members of their group behind them. Wilson’s face was twisted in pain, and he was leaning a good portion of his weight against Winona, but he was standing, and his eyes were dark. The wound he had sustained from Nightmare was burned and blackened, and it wouldn’t be able to be properly treated until they could scramble together some supplies, but it had stopped bleeding almost entirely, and it appeared as though it had been bound at least by strips of cloth torn from Winona’s sleeves. “DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT,” they growled. “YOU ARE NOT GIVING UP ON HIM LIKE THIS.” With Winona’s help, Wilson was able to crouch on the ground behind Tyler’s mangled body. The boy’s chest shook with shallow breaths that barely reached his lungs, and it was clear by the flow of blood that his blood pressure had tanked. Despite the heat of the blood soaking into Wilbur’s fur, the boy’s skin was already too cold to the touch. The scientist barely even looked at the wound. Instead, he opted to gently cradle the boy’s head in his lap and run his hand through fur slicked with blood, sweat, and nightmare fuel. Tyler gave no sort of indication that he even realized Wilson was present. “Is there really…?” Winona started. Her voice wobbled with pain. Again, Wilson shook his head. “These kinds of wounds take so much more than we can even do. Occlusive dressings, surgery, sterile environments. That’s assuming that it’s only deep enough to affect muscle. Evisceration… I can’t imagine this being able to happen without significant damage to vital organs. Even if we managed to stabilize him now, sepsis would do him in.” His sorrowful eyes landed on the slowing flow of blood. “And I don’t think there’s any hope of stabilizing him.” There was a moment of silence as the group took in Wilson’s words. Considered them. The robot screamed. It was an awful sound, piercing and loud. Harsh and rough. One of their hands tore away from Tyler’s abdomen and reached for their neck, towards one of the necklaces hanging there. It was something that Wilbur had only ever seen a few times, worn by this very person, but he had seen one a lot like it quite often. Instead of yellow, though, this one was red. Like its counterpart, it gave off a faint glow, although while Tyler’s necklace held a steady, soft light, this one seemed to pulse. They ripped it off with an audible snap and pressed it against the boy’s chest with a harshness that was probably unnecessary. “ABSOLUTELY,” they hissed. “NOT.” “Yes, fantastic idea, I’m sure that’ll help,” Wilbur said with absolutely zero confidence. He had no idea what the robot was doing, but the determination scrawled across their face told him that something was up. Perhaps they had simply gone mad They leaned forward slightly, pressing on the gemstone harder than before as if they were trying to shove it through his ribs. And for the longest time, nothing happened. There was an unbelievable silence hanging over them. Wilson, giving space for them to come to terms with what was happening. Winona, shocked to silence with pupils shrunken to pinpricks. Wilbur, swallowing back the tears that welled in his eyes at the sensation of life slipping out from between his fingers. Her body was slick with blood, her ocean blue eyes wild with panic and agony. Wilbur helplessly pressed against the wound bisecting her body, but he was all too aware that she was bleeding too quickly, losing too much blood. He was losing her. Her name settled in his throat, choking him until he whispered it over and over, just to get it out. The longer it went on, the longer the terrible moments dragged out, the more tremors began to appear in the robot’s limbs. It started as a faint tremble in their hands before slowly enveloping their arms. They ducked their head away and refused to meet anyone’s eyes. Wilbur cried the tears that they could not. It happened all too quick and yet, far too slowly. Little by little, the quick, shallow breaths deteriorated into barely noticeable wheezes. A flow of blood impossible to stem slowed of its own accord as it slowly began to drain empty. The boy’s life slipped from between their fingers. Not like sand, but like water. Like blood. Wilbur stepped back. His extremities felt ice cold. His mind hovered somewhere else, far disconnected from his body. It took the robot longer to give up. They still seemed to cling to the hope that their gemstone amulet would do something, refusing to back away or relieve the pressure they put against it. Slowly, though, the desperation drained from their face. Their arms began to grow slack. “IS THIS REVENGE?” It was a question asked tentatively. Guiltily. “IS THIS REVENGE FOR LEAVING THE WAY I DID?” Movement from Wilbur’s side, and a quiet, disconnected voice. “WX…” “I DID WHAT I THOUGHT I HAD TO,” they whispered. “I DID WHAT I THOUGHT… I THOUGHT WOULD SAVE YOU.” They drew their arms back and curled miserably into themselves. It failed to cover the gaping hole in their own abdomen, exposing sharp metal and disconnected wires that had long since stopped sparking. “IT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE YOU,” they repeated. They reached towards their brother again with hesitant movements. As if they weren’t sure they could touch him, even though they had already demonstrated the physical ability to. Instead, they let their hand rest on the amulet still resting on his chest. It pulsed under their touch. Wilbur blinked at the sight, his mind and body suddenly slamming back together. He stared at the amulet for a long moment and winced when its light seemed to pulse again. With each flicker of its glow, the color seemed to dim, the light fading. Fading? …no. Draining. The light, the glow was draining. It seemed to leak from the crystal and into Tyler’s chest. Lines slowly spiderwebbed away from it, tracing veins and arteries with slow progress. And yes, the progress was slow. Inching forward by centimeters at a time. Wilbur could only watch, curious despite himself. The robot said something again, but Wilbur wasn’t listening anymore. The second the lines reached the terrible wounds across his chest, they seemed to recoil. Then, they stretched beyond the confines of the injury. Wilbur didn’t miss the joy suddenly lighting up the robot’s ‘eyes’. The hope and excitement as bands of red light carefully pulled him back together. They didn’t even wait until the wound had fully healed over. After only a moment, they pulled their brother to their chest, hands grasping his shoulders so hard Wilbur was sure they would bruise. And yet, nobody told them to stop, or to loosen their grip. There was a good chance that the robot would actively harm anyone who even suggested they might pry the boy’s body from their arms. They held on like letting go would cause Tyler to fade away again. Like it was their grip holding him together instead of bands of tough tissue. They remained in silence, holding vigil for someone who was still alive. Or perhaps, they were holding vigil in acknowledgment of the moment happening in front of them. Two brothers finally reuniting after so much had happened. The miracle that the robot had been holding on to for far too long. The only thing to finally tear Wilbur’s gaze away from them was the sight of faint movement in the direction of the amulet that had since fallen to the ground. The red light was entirely gone, the gemstone itself cracked. And from the crack, a delicate, glowing blue flower had grown, bright and beautiful. A Glowing Tear Root. (The tears of a god.) … Tyler did not wake up after that. Even when the robot finally released him after a minimum of half an hour, the boy remained silent and limp. His breathing was fast and shallow, his heartbeat so faint they kept thinking it had stopped entirely. The amulet had healed the wound that nearly killed him, but it was clear that his body was still in a bad way. Wilbur couldn’t help but worry that the massive amount of blood loss had led to permanent brain damage, and if that was the case, then it was impossible to know if he would ever wake up. Wilbur fell into silent agreement with the robot to not mention this possibility, even though he was sure they would be aware of it as well. There were a lot of questions that needed to be answered. Questions buzzed between them, but it took much longer than expected for any of them to be asked. Predictably, it was Wilson who managed to gain the courage to speak. He had been staring at the robot pretty much the entire time, even while they were properly cleaning and treating the wound on his chest. Each time Wilbur looked over, there was another question burning behind the scientist’s gray eyes as he looked them over. His gaze would always land on the hole in their abdomen, and the words would waver and die. Wilbur was almost impressed when he managed to actually choke them out. “You’re alive,” Wilson said. He sounded choked, like they weren’t the words he wanted but he couldn’t think of anything better. The robot simply glanced at him before turning back to their protective vigil. “ON THE CONTRARY,” they said. “I HAVE NOT BEEN ALIVE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW.” “But you’re here,” Wilson argued. “You’re… right here. You’re standing right in front of us.” He shook his head. “How…?” “HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A GHOST, WILSON?” “You are not a ghost.” They shrugged. “USE YOUR SCIENTIFIC METHOD, SCIENTIST.” As he opened his mouth, they quickly cut him off. “DO NOT PRETEND THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DIED BEFORE. THAT IS THE STATE I AM IN. EXISTENCE DOES NOT END WITH DEATH.” “I’m not surprised to see you here,” Wilbur said to the robot. “I knew you were a weird one. You weren’t stuck in the Prison. Since you were able to move freely around Checkmate, it stands to reason you’d be able to come here, too.” They nodded and pointed towards Wilbur with their thumb. “PRECISELY.” “You… knew WX-78?” Winona forced out after a moment. The woman had been unnaturally quiet, something Wilbur kept in mind for later. He wasn’t sure how much she had seen since she had gone to check on Wilson as soon as they were released. He desperately hoped she had not seen the demon fall. “We go wayyy back,” Wilbur said breezily as WX said: “WE HAVE MET TWICE BEFORE.” “Glad to see you’re still rocking-” Wilbur waved one hand towards the hole in their abdomen. “That ‘hole’ thing. Looks great on you.” They almost seemed surprised by this, one hand moving to trace the shredded metal at the edge of the wound as if having forgotten about it entirely. “Where did you get that necklace?” Wilson asked. Again, they seemed startled. Had they really not expected any questions about their appearance? They tugged uncomfortably on the string around their neck, seashells clinking together musically. “I…” Wilbur stepped in. “He means the magic one, Wix.” “DO NOT CALL ME THAT.” “Your name is unfairly long for only being four letters.” “YOUR NAME IS UNORIGINAL AND UNINSPIRED.” “Well I think it would get tiring to just keep calling you The Martyr,” Wilbur pointed out. “Especially since you’re kinda not. ‘Tyler’s Brother’ is cute but way too much of a mouthful. I know your full name is-” “Guys.” “Right, yeah. His question. The magic necklace?” “A LIFE-GIVING AMULET,” they said. “RAW LIFE FORCE. IT WAS… AN APOLOGY.” “An apology,” Wilson repeated dubiously. “YES.” “You were given a magical necklace with the ability to… what? Resurrect the dead? And you didn’t…?” WX scoffed. “I CAN SEE YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS HAVE NOT IMPROVED. I WAS NEVER A LIVING CREATURE, WILSON. IT WOULD NOT HAVE WORKED ON ME. IF IT HAD, I WOULD NOT STILL BEAR THE WOUND THAT KILLED ME.” “So you saved it for your brother?” Wilbur finished, eyes widening. “That’s adorable! Oh my goodness, he always talks about you like he thinks the world of you, and clearly you’re the same way! He’s gonna love hearing that.” “I LOST MY LIFE PROTECTING WEBBER,” WX reminded him. “AND I HAVE SPENT MY DEATH LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SAVE HIM FROM HIS FATE. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND.” “He goes by Tyler now,” Wilbur said. “But yes, don’t mind me squealing on the inside. That is adorable. I had no idea what I was missing out on until now.” “If the life-giving amulet was supposed to heal him, then why is he still unconscious?” Wilson interrupted. As soon as the tension started to melt from WX’s shoulders, it reappeared full-force. They glared at the scientist as if it was somehow his fault. “IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN BASIC BIOLOGY,” they growled. “YOUR ORGANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE INSIDE.” “Well, technically-” “BEING EVISCERATED,” WX continued as if he hadn’t even spoken. “TAKES A LOT OUT OF YOU. TAKE IT FROM THE EXPERT.” “But will he wake up?” Winona asked. Her voice was quiet, timid almost. Wilbur suspected his earlier hopes of her having not seen Nightmare had been dashed. “That… that was bad. Bad bad. Even with something like that amulet, how do we know…?” WX seemed to puff up in anger. It was honestly amazing to see how much emotion they could put in their eyes while actively lacking such things, because Wilbur swore he could see rage glinting in their gaze. “YES. HE WILL.” It was defensive. It was angry. It was… unsure. Wilbur would not be the one to correct them. “NEED I REMIND YOU HOW MANY TIMES HE HAS ALREADY NEARLY DIED? ON YOUR WATCH?” They gritted out. “STARVING IN A COLD RECEPTION. POISONED IN THE GAME IS AFOOT.” They squared out their shoulders. “SUICIDE IN THE KING OF WINTER. I HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY UNIMPRESSED WITH YOUR ABILITY TO KEEP HIM ALIVE. I HAVE CLEARLY SHOWN THAT I AM SUPERIOR IN MY DUTIES, SO I AM LIBERATING YOU ALL FROM EVEN TRYING.” “Nah, you can’t chase me away that easily. That’s my son now. Hmm.” Wilbur tipped his head. “If Ty’s my son, and you’re his brother, does that also make you my kid?” “NO.” “You’ll come around.” “So that’s it?” Wilson demanded. Wilbur separated himself from the conversation and drew up next to Tyler again. If it weren’t for the faint movement of his chest, he would have believed the boy to have gone. As it was, though, he settled himself next to the boy and carefully started to clean his fur of blood and debris. “You died, WX. You’ve been gone for almost an entire year now. And then you just… reappear, like none of it ever happened? You’re not going to explain anything?” “WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN?” Wilson threw his hands in the air. “Everything! Why you did what you did! What you’ve been doing for the past year! Why you just now decided to show yourself!” “THOSE ARE THE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE?” They looked unimpressed. “TRULY, WILSON?” “What questions do you expect me to have when you suddenly come back to life?” “I AM NOT ALIVE. YOU HAVE SIMPLY ARRIVED IN A PLANE CLOSER TO DEATH THAN LIFE.” “That only raises further questions.” “THAT SOUNDS LIKE A ‘YOU’ PROBLEM.” Regardless, they straightened themselves out and turned their gaze towards the others around them. “THE PAST YEAR, I HAVE REMAINED FREE OF THE PRISON FOR… UNKNOWN REASONS. DURING THIS TIME, I HAVE DEALT WITH FORCES BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE USED TO. ‘NATURAL’ DOES NOT DESCRIBE WHAT NIGHTMARE IS… WAS.” They glanced at Tyler. “CHARLIE WAS THE ONLY THING STOPPING IT FROM COMPLETE CONTROL.” Winona twitched, ever-so-slightly, but she did not say anything. “WHILE NIGHTMARE’S BACK WAS TURNED, I SPENT EVERY SECOND OF MY DEATH RESEARCHING. READING THE SOURCE CODE OF THE WORLD.” “Spending an unhealthy amount of time watching us,” Wilbur piped up. “Considering you knew exactly what had happened to Ty in the previous worlds.” “OBSERVING,” they corrected harshly. “WITH EVERY MEMORY OF THE WORLD AT MY FINGERTIPS, WOULD YOU EXPECT ME TO IGNORE THE GROUP THAT I ONCE WAS A PART OF? EVEN IF I HAD NOT KNOWN YOU PERSONALLY, YOUR… ESCAPADES… HAVE GENERATED BUZZ NOT SEEN IN THE PRISON FOR CENTURIES.” “What were you trying to research?” Wilson asked. They were quiet for a moment. They wore a contemplative look on their face, as if considering their options for a response. “I WAS HOPING TO FIND A WAY TO DEFY FATE.” “Defy fate.” Wilson raised an eyebrow and chuckled. “Really? You’re turning poetic on us?” “I AM NOT LAUGHING.” “Well, then… what did you find?” They did not immediately respond. “WX?” “NOTHING,” they said, and the defeat was obvious in their voice. Their shoulders slumped as though holding the weight of the world on them. “I FOUND NOTHING.”
  21. Another update, another twitch drop to spend three hours grinding... I won't lie, just over a week ago I migrated to Linux, and I thought twitch wasn't going to let me grind the twitch drop, thankfully that's not the case and I'm able to grind it.
  22. Nice! Speaking of sound effects, the sound W.O.B.O.T. makes when picking up items feels like a placeholder. That sound effect is already used for something else. Overall this update is stellar nonetheless.
  23. I think this site can be super entitled sometimes, but they promised an explanation for the last skill spotlight’s unrelated short and never delivered on that. They should at least say something
  1. Load more activity