All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. "How did it even make it to live servers?" - Tyler1
  3. i feel bad for devs getting bombarded with suggestions after daring to write a message on the forums
  4. Fair enough; I thought you might have done it before, maybe. My current base has Cosmic Archaeology done (overdone; all unique artifacts collected), I have about 500 leftover data banks, and maybe another 150 in unanalysed geysers, but I got 1200+ from the orbital lab, and I'm unsure how much repeated coffee mugs yield . As I said, I'm not trying to restart the exploit discussion, I just wanted to see your personal "don't do that"-list.
  5. bruh i do not care about your opinion about fire, lureplants or anything. i want scalemail to be better. And i see you have nothing to say about that besides: "that mechanic is trash do not use it" so thanks for you opinion and have a nice day
  6. Would be so sweet if I didn't have toe quip the slingshot to store (or swap) ammo. Would be even sweeter (especially for console I'd assume) if there was a reload feature for these two weapons, that auto-equipped the same type of ammo that you were using (or the first one in your inventory if that's not an option). Would also be very nice if Woby slowed down when you try to ride her and she's running away from you, like tumbleweeds do. It's really obnoxious to try to make your get away on her especially compared to Beefalo.
  7. I'll cross that bridge once I get there. that said there are a bunch of unique artifacts to be found and studied and every planet has like 5 or so geysers, each giving between 10-20 data banks. It might be a mod thing, but my oil wells can output gas even when the oil aint running and the water is backed up. And when it comes to exploits, It's part of the challange. This is a solo game, people should build and play the way that gives them the most joy.
  8. Skill tree's and ocean qol in next update if i remember correct (Last Klei stream)
  9. Exactly this. No promise was made, just an announcement on what would be the focus. And that's what they actually did. It seems that after DLC1 they had a DLC2 planned, and changed their minds about it. Weirdly nobody called them liars back then. Content went into small free updates for years, as announced. Now they're shifting their focus again on a big DLC. Nothing to complain about here. They also listed technical reasons behind that decision. Those reasons are not absolute. It's true that a single codebase helps with bugfixing - to some extents. There's a reason why versions and major releases exist in sw development. Sometimes you need to refresh your code base even at the cost of loosing backwards compatibility. Sometimes it pays off to put some code in a separate module (or plug-in). And that helps with bugfixing as well. Separation of concerns is a thing, and at some point its benefits overweight the (technical) cost of maintaining separate versions/modules.
  10. Dropped my first mod ever yesterday. It's not done since there is more I want to add to it, but it has been really fun working on it~ +Honey Chest Preserve your honey with a glow. + Craft a Honey Chest from Hamlet + Recipe: 3 Pumpkin Lantern, 1 Wax, 10 Honey + Preserves your honey and honey based foods + Has an infinite glow + More soon? Mod heavily inspired by skittles' and 清晨草露's mods. Art and HD assets were done by me. No, you cannot use them. Polish Translation: AleksyPL French Translation: Warlockadamm Russian Translation: ftooly If the other language translations aren't accurate, let me know. I used google translate for them.
  11. Today
  12. Due to wobot dropping upon disconnect and being able to put i site Chester, disconnecting the world makes wobot drop from Chester however it de-syncs and stores wobot in Chester without dropping it yet still counting as being in Chester and being invisible inside of him
  13. I mean, it's one way to loop back to vanilla structures and items without tossing it all out to the trash.
  14. Tough one to describe and impossible to reenact. I've had about a dozen times when playing 800-2200 day worlds where the PS5 suddently struggles so much, that the game hangs. To be clear, the PS5 UI still sort of works, I can press the PS button and navigate slowly, but Spotify cuts out and the game freezes. Worryingly it's happened several times while saving (could be important*). The game seems to always come back to normal, but it shows me everything that happened during that freeze sped up. So I'll be in a fight with some spiders, it hangs, and after ten seconds to a minute or 2 two, it shows me AFK getting mauled on fast forward over the course of about 3 seconds. After that, gameplay can be fine, or it can stutter to another stop, where I usually shut down to not risk corrupting my save. Interestly, the PS5's Shareplay won't record after these episodes (could be important*) so I can never show what's going on, although I guess I could film on my phone in future. Things that tell me the issue's going to occur are micro-hangs when doing literally anything, but more often when there's a lot of items or mobs on screen. However I could be fighting a hundred bees with 4 krampii and not have an issue, or I could be riding along a road and the game suddenly hangs. Maybe it's because I'm running towards structures that're skinned and the PS5 can't find the images and grinds to a halt? I have a lot of skinned items in my game, and as others have pointed out, they've been showing as invisible for a couple updates now. *these important things could indicate a problem with the SSD I thought, but other games work fine. This is a disc drive PS5, about 2 years old, a second SSD installed but DST is installed on the primary one the PS5 came with. I'm playing alone, but it's also happened in split screen. I'm not always listening to Spotify when it happens, but more often than not, I am. Here's a video I took last night after the latest update, there are subtitles to point out where there's a hang, then some explanation of what happens after the video ends, because of course, I can't record what happens. You can see a few incidences of skinned items not showing, such as a mannequin with the particle effects of the berry bush hat but no berry bush, and all the lava pits are walled off with ancient walls. Thanks for reading.
  15. It was not deleted. Judging by the stream, it will be the next update tied to the ocean and rafts. It was moved in the same way as the lunar hail
  16. This post was made in order to collect all the new information about Glue's plans for the next update: • Moon Hail, which they moved to the next update •Content recycling in the ocean •The rework of the Frostjaw, yes, it turns out he wasn't supposed to be in this beta Unfortunately, I am not a native speaker, so I would be glad to know exactly what we learned about the future update
  17. Wigfrid, Willow and Wormwood skill trees were changed, but I'm still a bit confuse about it, so I would ask if someone can show me the difference between the old and the reworked version of these skills with numbers, like (before 10 seconds, now 12 seconds, before 10 damage now 12 damage) to be more specific, and of course your current opinion on them like (now is a must-have, now is great, still bad).
  18. shadow prison blocking flying enemies has always triggered me, the jump of the AG should just don't care about shadow prison too.
  19. Could you block to use shift+drop when there are too many item stacks to drop in upgraded chest? Shift drop also causes chaos by instantly dropping all stack items.
  20. Could you block to use shift+drop when there are too many item stacks to drop in upgraded chest? Shift drop also causes chaos by instantly dropping all stack items
  21. No. Suffer, watching your precious rot melt away.
  22. It proves nothing. People like to optimize their world and create auto farms for bosses and resources. It's satisfying to people that's all there is to it. You think lureplant cheese is boring? Who asked?
  1. Load more activity