All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Playtime record

So do I. @Oozinator has appearantly played the game about twice as long as it's been out as it's 3.6 years. Apparently.
  3. Peagawk hat

Okay, that's my problem. I typed "Peahawk" instead of Peagawk. Now I can quickly open it up and let wilson wear it for ref.
  4. Playtime record

Thank you very muchos gracias dankeschön. Perhaps one hour afk in total, because once i got a phonecall from my mom. She was very angry about her neighbour, Harald Demitz from Osterode, and i forgot to pause game while talking to her, but thats another topic!
  5. How do you feel about Wheeler?

not all character move the same speed... Wolfy moves faster when mighty and Wilbur moves faster while running and then we got broken WX that when overcharged moves faster than anyone.. which stacks with a walking stick or cane and coffee... so... there is a precedent in the game for movement speed increased... it's nothing new I never said tier god speed.. maybe a bit faster... I'm never for OP concepts.. but she does carry less.. so logically she could possibly move a tiny bit faster btw there is coffee so the idea of not being able to get caught by mobs is not supported by the game.. maybe that applies in dst... but not really in ds
  6. How do you feel about Wheeler?

Oh god no, there's a reason every character moves at the same speed, and it's because it breaks a lot of bosses cause you can just bait them and never get hit. Being able to do that without paying the price for expensive movement options is too OP, not to mention the fact that you could also combine her base speed with those items anyways. Klei have had a really bad problem with making characters based around their items, and kinda just throwing a bunch of mechanics at the wall and seeing what sticks. Almost every post Reign of Giant's character just has some pointless unique abilities that don't fundamentally change the way you play the game. With the exception of Wormwood, whose lack of health options forces you to actually farm for healing items, and the materials you have to farm provide a unique change in the typical playstyle. Frankly, I don't think there's that much left to do in terms of unique characters. They are running dry, which is understandable as they now have 21 playable characters across all versions of the game.
  7. Banan's art n' stuffs

Wow! I see you've worked really hard on this, well done! The level of completion and detail is impressive.
  8. How do you feel about Wheeler?

I think her designed is pretty bad... her hair is weird from the back.. there are a lot of issues with animations in general I hate her depressive face.. it's such a contratiction her lines I adore.. I think she is an atomic bomb... so sassy.. so bad ass.. so full of live... ergo why I hate that stupid sad face her mechanics are .. meh.. .. dunno.. feels like Wilba pre-transformation...
  9. I use heating and germ sensors, I have a tank with doors halfway down, using hydro sensors I detect when the bottom room is full and close the doors, another hydro sensor detect when it's empty and a germ sensor detects when the water can be pumped out. While the bottom part of the tank is killing germs/emptying out the top part is getting filled. I did some chlorine tank stuff, it's fairly easy to create a system that fills up the tank and stops adding more,then checks the tank PW until it report it's out of germs. (Two Shutoffs, loop and germ detetion sensors, means germy water keep getting sent back to the storage.) But I've had worlds without chlorine geysers, so it seems better to perfect a heating based germ killer, than trying to work on a system that doesn't work on every map.
  10. How do you feel about Wheeler?

Wheeler herself, that is, her design and personality, I like. She's spunky! (And personally I think she's a worthy successor to Warbucks don't @ me) Her mechanics however... leave a lot to be desire. Her starting items are good for early game, but eventually become obsolete, and don't outweigh the diminished inventory.
  11. Playtime record

@Oozinator, I officially bow in respect.
  12. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Fixed.
  13. Germ Sensor doesn't detect surface germs of solids, even those on the same tile as the sensor. This makes certain designs impossible to build, and it isn't clear from the description that this wouldn't be possible.
  14. Wheeler's hair art and design

i see.. ty so much ... again great work dude edit.. I added your compilation to OP with the respective credit
  15. Don't need sensor or plastic, just use this one : Fill 3 water tank without open the exit. Once it's filled, you can open the pipe.
  16. Considering her downsides I think it's fair. Otherwise what's the point of the compass really? You can't even search for something you don't have already. I don't see how you can get much use out of it in it's current state.
  17. Wheeler's hair art and design

Her head, in the crafting animation her hair cuts through her head, and her arms are out of place.
  18. I did, I was just spitballing new ideas. Sorry for the confusion.
  19. Isn't the mesh tile making your water lock obsolete here? Mesh tiles aren't blocking gas as far as I know.
  20. I never said instant effect. I said it could slowly function and reveal whatever item you put in it while in the inventory over the course of two days. Abigail's Flower does this.
  21. How OP would it be if the effect instantly occurred? How OP would it be to put a pig skin into the compass and instantly reveal all pig heads? Instantly find all Ruins entrances? Instantly find every viney bush in SW? Instantly see every cactus in RoG? How about one minute for full effect on the surface, one day when in caves, and 3 in the ruins (Instantly finding every broken clockwork, monkey barrel, ancient statue seems op).
  22. Most of the time dupes take damage is when you allow them to go near something hot. Dupes walking by a water geyser or near magma. Also there`s a bug (i think) that dupes occasionally take damage when working at the glass forge. It`s almost like a work accident.
  23. That's what I'm saying, you can cover a lot of ground within two whole days, and having to potentially walk an incredibly far distance back to get it is troublesome and could just discourage straying too far from the compass at all.
  24. Today
  25. Would make "some" sense for the microbe musher but definetly not for the grill.
  26. How do you feel about Wheeler?

They are not in the normal game yet ,you have to enter the beta, you have to do that from Steam.
  1. Load more activity