All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So that can be off topic but Wurt can't? Yall hypocrites
  3. Ban melen for mispronouncing my name.
  4. tile incorrectly unreachable

is it that dupes have to travel through a long distance of un-breathable gasses?
  5. I play Wormwood, and the tactic I do with my friend who plays Wortox works pretty well. Live near a killer bee patch and kill them for easy souls and stingers. Wormwood then turns any and all excess health into living logs and Wortox heals the lost health. Combine the living logs and stingers and you have a infinate and easy to amass supply of bramble traps. On a recent playthrough we were able to kill the Deerclops with a batch of traps only neededing to reset half of them once. Then just keep adding to the ever growing batch of bramble traps until they overtake the island as an invasive species.
  6. Its c_mat and you'll want the "mast_item", not "mast"
  7. The Klei raid

Christ, you people.
  8. Spider is stunned by anemeny trap

Likely related to this bug: Checking for creatures that stepped on their web is considered an action for spiders, and from what I've tested creatures stop functioning if their current action is interrupted.
  9. Woodie Forms missing icons

Works fine for me. You should disable your mods before making bug reports - it looks like you have an HUD mod enabled.
  10. Shc used to be much higher. Which made it a much better bulk secondary coolant than water. It's now just a bit better than water (40% or so) in terms of its stored energy to room temp when piped out just above freezing temps.
  11. I main Wortox, and to get souls during winter, I suggest killer bee hives. they still come out, and are really easy to kill. Those massive clusters of bees are also great for hound waves early on.
  12. Wurt

if you've seen the womp mod i think it'll basically be that but hopefuly with the edition of swimming perk
  13. if your wendy and have a ton of killer bees well i don't think i need much else to say
  14. 2019 nightmare fuel thread

Not gonna lie...I read that as Despacito. L
  15. The Klei raid

TBH I'd just storm their office and steal one of their mugs. The real question is, when are we gonna storm Klei? They can't stop all of us.
  16. Count to 200 without interruption

Noice.
  17. Ban Ardvark for potentially false vindications. Also...what important thing am I forgetting?
  18. Music too low...

Changed Status to Known Issue
  19. Today
  20. I...thought I did. I'll get on that as soon as I can.
  21. And there it is. All you had to do was ask for help on the DST forums, you obviously only child, you. Just go on DST Options/Settings and enable netbook mode (that is Canada speak for laptop mode, but it also suits bad internet or desktops that are not very efficient). Then turn lag compensation to 'none' to make it less choppy (that might seem counter-intuitive but it makes it WAY better). If all that is still not enough, it might be because your machine is overheating a bit. You can buy a laptop cooler or just do like me and use a regular old fan pointing at your machine. My laptop is utter garbage and literally falling into pieces, my internet connection is worse, probably the worst one in this entire thread, it's so bad, and I get literally zero lag. I used to get a tad bit but Klei improved performance recently. It's perfect. I go back and forth playing DST and DS, depending on how I feel. They're both great.
  22. As Wolfgang, carrying 80 pieces of bundled jerky that self replenish every full moon via pig farm. Screw this survival stuff man, I just want to be a speedy lazy boy
  23. Wurt

Awwww so disappointed!! I thought it was a female bat character to be added. Thank you.
  24. Game Crash

Hi. Please validate your game files via steam. If this does not help, then please attach your client_log.txt (found in \Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether). This should provide some more details as to what is happening.
  25. Meteor flying through locked bunker

If the bunker doors were just repaired, open and close it again. It's a common issue with bunker doors.
  1. Load more activity