All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just an idea

If the game saved known recipes in a similar way to the gorge then I would be all for it.
  3. I noticed that, but I was too late to get their re-export into this update. So.. next one -_-
  4. Yeah but let's say it takes like five minutes to sync with the cloud for big saves and users don't leave their steam open after logging off the game. It really shouldn't be the case because I would believe Klei knows what they're doing but what other explanation is there.
  5. [Game Update] - 327766

Hmm, what about Wagstaff's goggles? They are still very low res compared to his character, and they even make his beard and stashe low res while wearing them (I assume the goggles change his entire face?) The low res art applies to a lot of tools and clothes since DS never got the same texture upgrades DST got, but for the goggles it does stand out a lot since he's always wearing them .
  6. There can be Hamlet compatible SW worlds. Only non hamlet compatible SW worlds has the parasol show up at the end of the survival menu.
  7. [Game Update] - 327766

Thanks for clearing that up!
  8. Yeah, the Roc was able to grab Wagstaff during the warp out animation. To avoid that, the rock will fly away when it's used.
  9. [Game Update] - 327766

What does this mean? Is it removed? Does he still teleport? Does she fly away?
  10. [Game Update] - 327766

Shouldn't Shipwrecked always be compatible with Shipwrecked?
  11. [Game Update] - 327257

No problem, and it's not a stupid question. Remember, it's physically and mentally impossible for a question to be stupid.
  12. [Game Update] - 327257

Bug report thread.
  13. Might be a stupide question here, but do we report bugs for this particular beta on this topic or in the bug reports topic?
  14. All credits to Sundra for this theory, me for formatting and writing. PART 1: Lets just get the big thing out of the way first. We do not meet Wagstaff in DS. Well, we do. But that's not REALLY Wagstaff. Wagstaff's sitting at home eating scones on his armchair of whatever he does, while he's using the PR-76 (PRojection device) to attune himself to the Constant or wherever you are. He is nothing but a projection, a man half in the world, hence why he still interacts with it. Proof: PART 2: This is when it starts to get confusing. Wagstaff see's WX, and other robotic creations like the Clockworks. This is possible because time in the constant, as quoted by Maxwell: "Makes no ******* sense dude"-real Maxwell quote Wagstaff creates WX-78 (IRL) to form as a means to access the constant in more... efficient means, allowing him to truly interact with the one thing he desires. The nightmare throne, the secret to ultimate power. Oh, but how does he meet WX? The nightmare throne, the secret to ultimate power. Again. When Wagstaff takes the throne from WX, he leaves (the throne appears empty when the player next reaches it), and sets his ULTIMATE PLAN into action. Proof: PART 3: Wagstaff begins work on his very own portal, not dissimilar to Wilson, through which he shall send WX-78. He designs his voxila radio to be tuned to the constant in order to receive instructions from Maxwell, or whoever's in control. He activates it, sends in WX and than meets the night creature. Needless to say, they don't hit it off great and he gets pulled in. For realsies this time. In the ensuing chaos, one of his workers is sucked in and the factory burns down. COMPLETE TIMELINE: Once again, kudos for Sundra for all the work. I just wrote it down and put in funnies.
  15. It should. For Shipwrecked compatible SW worlds, it shows up at the end of the survival list right now, but for the others it should show up in it's usual spot. For Wagstaff.
  16. [Game Update] - 327257

They migrate to and from the Volcano. If you follow them at the right times they will lead you straight to the volcano.
  17. [Game Update] - 327766

@Jason does that mean it should show up/be craft-able in Hamlet and Shipwrecked?
  18. I managed to fix this problem. I think KLEI messed up though. This is not how its suppose to be.
  19. [Game Update] - 327257

I agree so much with this. When I first saw her artwork I immediately fell in love with her, but when I saw her in-game look I was oh so disappointed She looks so sad, her hair looks weird and she has a completely different skin color in-game. I'm not the greatest artist but I wanted to see how she would look like with a more upbeat face and the skin color from her artwork.
  20. Wilbur, (possible other characters) cannot light coconades in his inventory or hand and can only light them from the ground. Possibly a cause of merging and hoping world. lighting them after throwing them and picking them back up works.
  21. Because wilbur is able to throw poop, he auto equips projectile weapons to hand including poop even to the point of removing the hand slot items.
  22. As per title I wanna know if there is a spawn code/prefab for Sinkhole Lights/shafts of light from Sunken Forest biome - and ofc which is it. Or is a feature only spawned at world creation and that's it, no prefab? (have no idea how WorldGen operates at programming level) Ty in advance and cheers!
  23. Hamlet turfs

Hamlet turfs that should prevent flooding when brought to SW do not. They also instantly break boats when they are placed on the coast.
  24. [Game Update] - 327766

I can't stress how happy it makes me to see rocks and flint become renewable in Hamlet. Thank you for the amazing updates, @Jason and the whole Hamlet team.
  1. Load more activity