All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I could say the exact same for you. It’s selfish to keep a mechanic broken just because you like to abuse it. You’re certainly not doing the game any favors, only yourself. Which sounds like sabotage if you ask me. If you want to talk about ruining fun, I’ll tell you what ruins mine: looking up tutorials and guides only to see that the best way is to cheese something. Not only do we lose actual guide information via opportunity cost, but doing that thing is going to make me feel like I’m wasting my time & resources. So please, for the love of all that is holy, stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about the greater good of the game.
  3. I go by High King Edgelord in honour of the ancient kings of Ireland
  4. It's kinda hilarious that in the same patch Klei "fixed" Celestial Orb spawnrates, by specifically NOT listening to suggestions it spawn day 1, they added an item which spawns day 1 yet is unusable til after Celestial Champion. So player could find W.O.B.O.T., figure out what it does and how to repair it, start making their way towards fighting the boss and then, randomly, be stopped by the orb failing to spawn. But why is W.O.B.O.T. restricted to the late game in the first place? In my experience, early game bases need cleaning way more than late game bases, or at least have more important things to do with the time saved. There's complaints about how nearly all new content is restricted to post-rifts, and this would have been the perfect time to give something to players who don't really care about going down the long and tedious road to final bosses. Just put the repair kit blueprint in the junk yard so everyone can enjoy it. It feels pretty mean to give new players an unfixable tool.
  5. Yes. Some things get worse when in acid rain.
  6. Ah I see, yeah I agree with you. Love a bit of Max too. Don't be too disheartened though; I'm sure you're well aware but I think people are pretty transparent in their ignorance on these forums, most people are here to argue about things for the sake of being chief edgelord. It's pretty likely Klei only takes inspiration from the forums and not instruction, i'm sure they're confident in what they feel is right for the game. I guess that's where my argument comes from - it just feel like a bit of a waste of time considering how much it frustrates people and how, ultimately, it's redundant, already. It's just weird hill to die on (If they do, I still feel it'll come back)
  7. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  8. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  9. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  10. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  11. I still don't get the comparison, sorry. Does Fuelweaver die instantly to gunpowder without his AI even kicking in? How much "only need to gather stuff" does it entail to make the gunpowder? Did the devs intend for gunpowder to do damage? Wasn't gunpowder already nerfed too? Is the entirety of killing FW with gunpowder as easy as plopping some lureplants down, and if so, why aren't you using that method instead? And so on. You didn't cover the part where it makes sense that gunpowder or catapults could kill FW, but it doesn't really make sense for it to lose its AI against lureplants that it gets stuck on. You also didn't cover whether or not changing those other "too easy" things would make you happy. You also put a lot of words in my mouth. I like how you said "explain it one by one" and then avoided the first point (that you yourself brought up). Everything you're saying seems like a hollow ploy to get lureplants back in as AI blockers. I agree with a lot of the spirit of this. I think my limit is somewhere before voidwalking/getting stuck on two lureplants/spider nests and his AI dying. I'd be interested in lureplant strategies against bosses if they were a little more interesting than an "I win against this punching bag".
  12. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  13. It's just a fun animated-story in the constant, I honestly don't mind, it's just an animated video for an update or something, I'm happy with that. Btw that's some good animation.
  14. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  15. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  16. Klei reads our discussion and they decide what to do. We have no power here its their game in the end and they have to set the rules for DST that we have to follow. All we can do is argue our points Maybe localize this change for just the atrium arena and shadow creatures behave the same elsewhere? I think this is a fair compromise. Blue gems are acquired pretty early and its another option. You dont need to use it if you think it makes the fight too easy I think it makes the fight messy and not fun on nintendo switch. Its manageable on pc but for both consoles and pc this would be a good change. You could give ancient fuelweaver a new ranged attack to add abit of extra danger/balance/fun as a compromise. Yes thats the point!
  17. No hate but some really weird choices were made. We were told on roadmap/stream that there will be skins, cinematics, teasers even without being tied to updates, want to believe. Let's be honest, ruins content is the thing that really brings HYPE, even when it's only skins
  18. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  19. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  20. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  21. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  1. Load more activity