All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Greetings! I have just found a bug where I got 2 robins plus a new stone egg. I was trying to get Robin and I picked up the stone egg from the ground the moment it was about to hatch (the animation of the egg cracking ocurred and few moments after, I picked it from the ground). then suddenly appeared a Robin on the screen with the stone egg still in my inventory. I left clicked on the egg inside the inventory and then another Robin appeared! A miracle has happened! Now I have 2 robins and another egg.
  3. OH MY GOD IT'S A ROSEATE SPORKBILL!!! Yeah that's what I meant. Also, I still can't find it.
  4. I noticed quite a few people refuse to print dupes with this trait. I can see it is quite a strong effect and requires you to build your base in a certain way or keep all the sources of floral scents outside. But there`s another issue. An allergic dupe gets the allergic reaction instantly unlike other diseases which kinda makes sense for allergy. But it means he can get the effect up to 5 times per cycle. There is no grace period where the allergy can`t happen again. Allergy seems to have a 100% chance to happen everytime the dupe passes an tile with 100 floral scent "germs". It gets hard to see how far the scents reach and the dupe can get allergic reactions from quite a far from your bristle farm. Immune boosters have no effect on floral scents (and probably shouldn`t for it to remain realistic) and the allergy pills take bristle seeds. Having a bristle farm capable of feeding 10 dupes won`t provide enough seeds for a single allergic dupe. Finally the biggest issue is the stress debuff (200%/cycle which effectively adds 20% stress during one allergy attack). That combined with multiple allergy reactions per cycle can quickly get a dupe to 100% stress out of nothing. I got one dupe that got his stress reaction 3 times during 2 cycles and there was nothing i could do about it other than locking him in a room until i bould enough doors to restrict his access to all the allergy sources. Overall i think either the stress debuff should be lowered (no other disease hurts as much atm) or it hould take more floral scents to get the allergy proced along with some sort of delay. Additionally i think the allergy pills effect should last longer so it`s easier to keep the dupe`s allergy surpressed earlygame when every seed matters.
  5. Wheeler's hair art and design

That color isn't her current one.. She looked darker before when she was low res.. I'll be posting her side by side later for comparison with in game screenies.. And they don't have the same skin even in that example.. Warly is darker.. Which makes sense
  6. Right on the DS wiki in the characters area their character select images literally have the same exact skin color if you open it in an art program and use a color select tool. Her skin color isn't pink, that is all! Good day !
  7. Yesterday
  8. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

The hulk is officially the best stone and flint farming method
  9. Wheeler's hair art and design

? She has a pink color.. That's undeniable.. Lol.. Like Warly She looks pink in RoG too Ok.. We going in circles now u trying to get into another topic that Inst her quote really.. Ty for expanding your position anyways..
  10. Wendy = Popular = Cashgrab = Lucky People / People with 20 accounts for Skins = Scam; Simple connections
  11. Her skin color isn't pink, it's literally the same color as Warly's skin color. That's just the hamlet color cubes. Like I said, I wouldn't mind if her faces become more smiley, but to be honest she has all rights to look sad! I mean her air balloon crashed into the middle of nowhere and she's all alone stranded trying to survive in a place where everything wants to kill you! Even if I was the most optimistic person in the world I wouldn't really be happy in that situation either ! Then what you would want is for Klei to change the hamlet color cubes because it makes her skin color look pink because even if her skin color was changed Warly is skin color would look pink in hamlet too.
  12. If nothing changed dupes can`t move morbs unless you use a critter trap. Dupes can`t touch them as they are walking sacks of bacteria. All other critter can be moved using a dropoff set to auto wrangle but morbs can`t.
  13. .dyn Barrier, sorry, I may hold the key, but I can't give it away, but I can give you this one wortox.dyn
  14. What do you mean console name? The prefab is "telebrella" Edit: If your a dumb dumb like me I looked in DLC0003 instead of base game since Wagstaff was added in base game.
  15. Guess Who?

U need to enable him via console with the command GetPlayer().prefab = "warbucks"
  16. Each point increases expectation based o the tier. If a dupe has interests in a job the expectation is reduced. You can get 3rd tier jobs easy but you can`t get too many of them before you increase morale.
  17. I haven't gotten that far in the game yet to mess with this kinda stuff, but the rework on them is totally different and they output as much heat as they take in, or something like that. As you can see in the screenshot from the youtube video, he is running fine at 3x the DTUs you were talking about.
  18. What's the console name? I can't find anything relating to any telebrellas.
  19. Wheeler's hair art and design

But what we are asking is.. And it's in the tittle.. That the changes fit her personality... She is an adventurer... No reason to have pink skin that doesn't fit het She is not depressed.. Look at her mooth from all angles.. Her portrait reflects that... Vs BTW all those characters don't diverge so much from their portraits.. Only one is maybe max.. But in adventure mode u know he isn't really smug... He is pretending to be.. So it makes sense he has a more neutral face expression And Warly looks much better in the game... He reflects what his character is.. Which is the most important aspect
  20. Guess Who?

Okay that didn't work! The game won't let me cheat, it seems. I promise as soon as I have time to play, I'll find out and post.
  21. Well all DS character faces are very neutral looking except for Wilba and Woodlegs. Also, some of the characters may have different facial expressions in their portrait art such as Wes looking sad, Maxwell looking smug/happy, Woodie looking like a crazy person, and Wortox not looking angry, it doesn't mean their face textures should all be changed to reflect their portrait art. Quite a few Don't Starve characters have their portrait art skin color exaggerated it can be seen in some portrait arts. Warly Wilba Maxwell Anyways, personally like I said I wouldn't mind if Wheeler smiles more in her face textures, but I wouldn't like if her skin color was changed or she looks very different than she does now.
  22. Abbe is my miner/construction guy. I had increased his skill in construction twice and then in mining. He had a five in construction when I added the second miner skill. I was on the skill screen checking to see what dupe skills I need when I noticed that Abbe is missing all his construction skills including the ones I bought with precious skill points! What gives? What am I missing?? And he did not have a minus three in cooking ever, it was a zero before whatever happened here.
  23. Yeah, they are encrypted. Sharing them could get you in trouble.
  24. Any chance for a shipwrecked together

I tried that once, but it didn't really work out. I'll talk with Joe about it if more pop up, though. I know a good thing that could be done for it, but mods don't have that forum feature available to them.
  1. Load more activity