All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sadly no it used to spawn the fences when you saved the game and did c_reset() but it was changed so the fences appear when wagstaff rebuilds them
  3. Reset key binds worked for me but there's still a bug there
  4. That's just a typo. That green gas is actually Chlorime, an element that does not exist in our universe, but does exist in the universe ONI simulates.
  5. Today
  6. When I chop waxed Kobbly tree, Server crashed
  7. Bunnymen are too good at passively generating income to be buffed in anyway imo. You can leave a spider nest near a village, night will come and the spiders come out. The bunnymen automatically attack them, do not eat the meat, and retreat to their house in the morning. They are also a permanent hound defend during dusk, if you set up a big pig village and then a big bunnymen village close, but far enough away they won't accidentally war with each other you can replace tooth traps permanently. Just build flingos and lightning rods and whenever you hear the barks, go to the respective active houses and let them kill the waves for you. This is what I did for the longest time in Singleplayer before I realized you could use tooth traps multiple times (I thought they were single use and then they were gone). Bunnymen are naturally hostile to a lot of farmable entities and that seems to be what they're intended to do, not fighting bosses; the fact that they still can be used for a lot of bosses just shows of versatile they are, I think the price of mass production on them is in an okay spot because otherwise they would be a low-cost auto farm that works by itself the moment you plant it down.
  8. You can put them inside the furnace is what worries me and they are very limited resource unless Klei adds a way to produce more of them with one or another form
  9. Yeah if 5 lureplants spawn in spring, a single player goes and grabs them all without interference, and the server has been up and running for awhile in which case most of them would have been able to kill it legit anyway. Also, when playing on a public server, you waive your right to complain about things that other players chose to do, you're the one who entered public domain. If you want to know the most likely reason, it's because Klei developed ANR bosses with the intention to be impossible to solo. They were sick of players soloing content when they begged and nagged Klei to make the game multiplayer, so they developed Toadstool, BQ, Dfly, AFW, etc to be impossible to solo. The problem is they grossly underestimated how creative the players could be and how they would use mechanics they previously put in the game to beat them solo. Toadstool rots food, AOE slams multiple times to stop you from using armies, BQ roars to scare most traditional armies and overwhelms a single player with nothing but sheer numbers and a ground trail that specifically stops you from kiting if you somehow managed to kill all her bees and disable her. All the unique mechanics they have, like Toadstool getting faster and nearly immune to damage if his trees aren't cut down because they thought the player should have a group dividing tasks so one player could lure it and the others could chop the trees. A lot of the exploits found were to circumvent this limitation, and later players simply got so stupidly good that they banged their head against a wall practicing it until it worked, and some players think this is an evolution of boss design when it was really just Klei trying to strike back against players playing the "wrong" way like they often have done in the past. New bosses with their phases and stun periods are a departure from this oppressive boss design, and simply aren't as demanding because they weren't balanced to be fought with 6 players which is why they're more comfortable and natural to fight. Not you, it's more of a generic statement on the overall group of people. You may not have said it, but there are a lot of people who are pro-change and have insulted the intelligence or "honor" of players doing the cheese.
  10. Why wouldn't it work? All you need is to keep a browser with the Twitch page running that is linked to your Klei account (on a side note, using the phone app also works if you don't have access to a computer). The browser window does not even have to be focused. The whole thing is agnostic to which operating system your computer is running.
  11. They are quite powerful fighters in right hands, but they are not as encouraging to build unless destroying their houses first to move them elsewhere. It's a time consuming and costly endeavor, only way best to do is with green amulets. They do great DPS and has health regen, but often can be easily killed if they come back with not enough health to last. For boss fighting would need a good chunk of them for killing bee queen without needing armor for them, it's clunky to have that many of them cause of housing space they require, their loyalty is as short as their attention span. I used to love them for DPS until reworks came in and now they're kinda less appealing? It could be just me though, since I had them always in my mind to get soon if I want to kill anything now it's last thing I care about. What about any of you? You think they're still good for what they are? Or could maybe cut off a puff or carrot cost just a tad bit to feel more appealing to use them more often anywhere?
  12. All bugs are non-consensual because DST is a coop game. In a public server i cant control if you will cheese a boss or not. So instead of recruiting me to help you, you could just go off solo and use the lureplant exploit boss to kill AFW without needing as much prep or skill. Removing these bugs will indirectly encourage increased coop play throughout all public servers. I never called people stupid for using bugs. I use dfly wall cheese all the time. But its up to klei to address why im using the wall cheese (pathfinding exploit) instead of fighting dfly legit. Which for me is dealing with larve is straight up not fun atm. I would rather dragonfly had a wider range of attacks or the larve behaved differently. Because from klei's point of view why did they even have spawning larve as a mechanic? Its so easily overcome by a very easy/resource efficient to perform bug. They might as well remove larve spawning all together. No one on the forums is cheering for bug removal out of spite. We want bug removal because klei are leaving them in as "temporary fixes" for outdated boss designs or missing QoL features. So if klei removes the bug they will also rework the issue or boss in the case of AFW.
  13. How much would a pillar stomping be? Does it count as a wall or it'll hold any boss in place if they're thick enough?
  14. Hamster wheel with priority 1. Will attract dupes only when they have nothing to do. Dont work with technicians though...
  15. @Yuuko You did convince me the other day that the Lureplant was more akin to a Cheese rather than an Exploit because of the way the Lureplant is coded being a mob. While I think it should have been fixed and am glad it is, I do think the way they went about it is a little lackluster. Simply trampling over it doesn't reflect that the Lureplant is a mob and not a structure. As such allowing creatures, or certain creatures, to attack and deal damage to Lureplants would go quite a long ways in making it seem like a fair way to change it. If you had enough Lureplants, you could potentially wall it off for a very long time but it would eventually punch through. I would also like to see this change with Lavae personally. Why they can't attack stone walls is so weird to me. They can hit players just fine with their leap headbutt thing. Just my personal opinion that I feel would both fix some cheese strategies while simultaneously not just deleting a previous strategy completely. A lot, yes, but not fully.
  16. I agree with this. I know the Lureplant/Spider Den stomping is somewhat controversial but if the enemies manually attacked the Lureplants and Spider Dens (Like how Deerclops attacks Spider Dens) it would have been almost a non-issue with the change. I'd like to believe at least.
  17. Already got there, apparently. Although targeting in general on controller is inferior, so I wouldn't be surprised if lunar flames are still more popular in those scenarios.
  18. I personally don't mind them reworking the fight, but even then I wouldn't want them to remove an existing trick to exploit it unless it was non-consensual and affected players not wanting to utilize it. All this talk about how broken it is, how stupid it looks, how stupid players are for using it, etc is meaningless. Removing an option is removing an option; this particular exploit is so outlandishly impossible to accidentally stumble upon and harmless that the fervor people invoke for its removal can only make one assume pure, mindless malice on the part of the people cheering for its removal.
  19. It's cute, but Wurt *is* a kingless Merm Guard when she first starts off in the world. Wurt is a Merm Guard, ergo what she looks like looks like a Merm Guard. (I know you meant a "traditional" Merm Guard, but I felt the clarification was kinda needed. Just like Wilba doesn't look like other Hamlet pigs, Wurt doesn't necessarily look like other merms.)
  20. If anything the petal effects could change to match, during combat and/or the screen effect when she upgrades. It'd be a lot of work to do it for every skin, but just imagine the Verdant flower making ghostly butterflies swarm around debuffed enemies
  1. Load more activity