All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Klei are missing a moneybuck opportunity for not selling HUDs like Victorian Hud or the Forge HUD mods
  3. I main Wilson, because I love Wilson as a person, not as a gameplay character. Is a lot of it my headcanon? ...Yeah, but none of it contradicts the actual canon, so it could be canon if Klei chose to confirm it. The moment I knew I loved Wilson was when I was making my way through the Cyclum comic puzzle, and I saw the part where (spoilers for the comic if you haven't read it yet): This made me realize that, while Wilson may be a scientist and a gentleman, he's brave and values himself as a person enough to defend/avenge himself like that. A lot of scientist/scholar/nerd characters are depicted as meek and shy, with poor self esteem. But Wilson is tough. Still a gentleman, still a scientist, but tough. And he cares about himself enough to get angry when he's been wronged like that, rather than to just take it quietly. At least that's my interpretation. So that, plus his many other endearing little traits revealed through his examination quotes and the various artwork and animations Klei has made, is why I love Wilson. And because I love him, I prefer to play as him over the other characters.
  4. This is why I put pressure sensors on both my air and water pumps to make sure they only run when they can draw a full packet.
  5. Hello, everyone. I want to make a mod that will make default crockpot look like gorge one. Do someone know how to extract full pot animation from Gorge event? Since this structure is constructable, I can not find the way to display full pot animation at once for average pot in the game. Is there any way to combine animations from several entities at once? As far as I see, I need firepit, fire, hanger and pot animations,
  6. Count to 200 without interruption

7. Wurt's diet guide

Nope,leafy meat is meat,you get them from plant creatures,that's why it's leafy. It's meat alright. Wigfrid can eat it,bunnymen hate it,also you can't even use it in the crock-pot! Flesh is flesh. Where do we draw the line?
  8. A Wurt army placing swamp turf and merms everywhere, only Wurts survive.
  9. Like replacing all worlds turf with the swamp one?
  10. At wich flower part are you ? The normal flower or the roses part ? If it's the normal flower try to double click every flower and make sure you click all 12 of them. If it's the rose part you need to click the roses in the order of the comic strip "H. E. I. R." (The comic strips spells charlie) Double clicking them is again a good idea to make sure you done them properly. If any trouble hit us up again
  11. For me it worked, I used a YouTube video that showed the step by step
  12. Can't wait to get together with a bunch of other Wurts to overrule the constant with.
  13. Today
  14. Cyculum puzzle isn’t working for me. I’m stuck at the flowers.
  15. Ever tried to draw anything on wax paper? Yeah me neither
  16. At first I had Wilson and Wickerbottom as my main characters. Wilson because he felt like a good character same with Wickerbottom. Liked that Wicker had books that I could use a lot. Then Winona after refresh. Liked her new buildings. Then Wortox. Liked the ability to teleport and quickly get health. Then Willow, really liked her after the refresh. Loved using Bernie. Then Wormwood. Had good items, liked that he could get Living Log early. Then Warl....Woodie. Liked that he now after refresh could turn into a powerful weremoose and have the ability to quickly explore the map as weregoose. Maybe I will like Wurt a lot next. I wish I liked Warly more but I will try him more later at some point. Might like him more then.
  17. There is no smoldering sound

Changed Status to Fixed
  18. Why do you play as your main?

Willow, I like the convenience of her lighter early game, and watching Bernie fight my battles late game. Finding a way to use her fire immunity is a long term goal.
  19. I think you need a Triage Cot to rescue unconscious dupes.
  20. image.png.4f07fc226b49aa38cef87b73a83cf544.png

Spoiler

WHEEZE

I did it, Ma.

21. When you go the website to do the puzzle they ask to login trough whatever account you are playing in. Basically Im on ps4 did it with my pc and my friend is playing on ps4 did it with his mobile.
  22. Does this work if you use the browser on PlayStation?
  1. Load more activity