All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. it does match what it depicts maybe this is some sort of order or routine to be taught to their kin?
  3. At that point you're supposed to go on the aggressive and seek out the big end game bosses.
  4. It's not meant to be something forced.. But if you repetitive patterns the might be a reason.. All languages.. Even pictoric ones use repetitions for the sake of importance...
  5. Just an idea

It would get very complicated and tad bit convoluted. Imagine a new player starting a new world, and there's 4 cooking stations to choose from. You would be forced to look in the Wiki everytime you would cook something.
  6. Hello again! It's nice to see you! How've you been? Well, I hope? I genuinely appreciate you helping me yet again. The code doesn't crash, which is good I suppose, and Wilkas still becomes fire Wilkas when he eats a red gem, but things aren't getting cooked. Should I have changed "container" to "inventory"? And sorry about that! It slipped my mind. Here's my log and modmain.lua. I'm pretty sure the issue lies in wilkas.lua within the "shedding" function where I try to call on the Hamlet seasons, but I'll include my modmain.lua just in case. modmain.lua wilkas.lua log.txt
  7. silly drawings i make

wortox singing a ditty while exploring SCP-860
  8. Yesterday
  9. Bug Fixes: Fixed desync issues in Aporkalypse clock Aporkalypse clock now shows the proper animation when saved during aporkalypse You can't plant lureplant bulbs and jungle trees inside anymore Fixed an animation glitch when Wilba returns from werepigism. Beta specific fixes: 327761 Fixed Wagstaff and Wheeler’s art resolution Ancient Hulk’s defeat will re-robot the world correctly now. The Roc doesn’t like Wagstaff’s telebrella when he activates it. The new flooring and wallpapers are now also available outside Hamlet Fixed crash when planting a spiderden in an interior Wagstaff's armored visor now also shows the overlay on reload Fixed the potential massive slowdown when using rocks in the navigadget The navigadget now activates when it is equipped on load. The Parasol is always available to Wagstaff Roads now properly respond to Wagstaff's heat vision View full update
  10. 327766

Bug Fixes: Fixed desync issues in Aporkalypse clock Aporkalypse clock now shows the proper animation when saved during aporkalypse You can't plant lureplant bulbs and jungle trees inside anymore Fixed an animation glitch when Wilba returns from werepigism. Beta specific fixes: 327761 Fixed Wagstaff and Wheeler’s art resolution Ancient Hulk’s defeat will re-robot the world correctly now. The Roc doesn’t like Wagstaff’s telebrella when he activates it. The new flooring and wallpapers are now also available outside Hamlet Fixed crash when planting a spiderden in an interior Wagstaff's armored visor now also shows the overlay on reload Fixed the potential massive slowdown when using rocks in the navigadget The navigadget now activates when it is equipped on load. The Parasol is always available to Wagstaff Roads now properly respond to Wagstaff's heat vision
  11. Thank you so much for your help! And thank you for the explanation of the code and your process! I found both to be very educational. ^^
  12. in real life, spells are much closer to prayers than bippity boppity boo; but this is a video game where you can make cut stones by combining separate ones somehow, so there's no telling in universe. It does vaguely resemble a music stanza, but I'm not brute forcing that.
  13. Peagawk hat

Not only is it spawnable, it even has a crafting recipe in recipes.lua that's been commented out.
  14. Yeah, I'm really curious! Hope it isn't the normal spider plush, because I already own that and I wouldn't want to have to buy another.
  15. I think the metal cannon might be a different one. It looks lkie the doors are just melting like normal but aren`t getting deleted after that. Then changing their state from open to closed resets them to solid state and lets them melt again. Of course that`s just my suspicions.
  16. Nice. But could you add a modifier for the difficulty setting as well?
  17. I`d cover it with insulated obsidian tiles. Maybe 2 layers if you want to be sure and just let it create some magma it it`s little room. It might get useful later.
  18. That shouldn't be happening tho.. If you feel this might be is a bug pls report
  19. Chlorine is for balmlily. I keep my slime synthesizer in the room.
  20. You don`t even need chlorine. As you can see the slimelung can`t spread outside the storage bin. Just make sure your allergic dupes aren`t allowed close.
  21. 1. Wagstaff's Telebrella when attempting to attack things with it doens't have an animation and simply reverts to using the player's punch animation. Looking at the code now, it appears that its weapon component has been commented out. Is this permanent or temporary? 2. Wagstaff's Telebrella does not protect from rain. Perhaps not a bug or oversight, but it would still make sense I think to give it some rain resistence even if only 20% or so. Understandably giving it 80% like I believe the Umbrella has would be a bad idea because it doesn't have durability in the same way, but I think just 20% or so would do fine for it, at the very least.
  22. [Game Update] - 327257

Those 2 are bugs for sure... Pls report in bug tracker The double dodge was reported as exploit in the bug tracker section.. Not by me mind you.. Probs gonna get patched.. So be aware Tbh I think she needs a bit of extra base speed... You loose 5 slots... that's probs quite a lot weight restricting movement compared to the other characters
  23. silly drawings i make

Just thought it would look good with the character in question.
  24. News to me. I'll add that to my chlorine room next.
  25. Wendy Flowers and Abigial Flowers

Reminds me of Webber's babies.
  1. Load more activity