All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Anyway, April 25 seems to be the only Thursday left in the month, so I think there's a good chance that this is the day we're getting those updates.
  3. 8-12 is my best bet, but yeah, she's quite young. Im gonna ignore the fact that you just said a lot of people like like her and just pretend that's not true
  4. I sometimes got confused too during the first few months I played the game, had to look at a building with only one (like a vent or pump) to be sure I was connecting to the right "input/output"
  5. While I agree about Gassy Moos, that's so late game that the game is really over. I'd much rather that chlorine geysers have a pre-space usage, like all the other useful geysers.
  6. I do that too. My dirty little secret: I frequently read green as "input." On everything that has plumbing connections, including bridges. I'll put something down, test it, and belatedly realize that I've swapped input and output. As for why, green registers much more than the icon shape, and white doesn't make an impression. So I keep reading green as "stuff goes in here."
  7. She's the pretty one. She's the emo one. Aaaaaand, people have a crush on her even though they shouldn't. Sorry to say, but the "waifu material" post above is WAY TOO FREAKING TRUE among some parts of the fandom. YOU know who you are. (glares at them) Seriously, dudes, she's like, 10? But if you like her fancy head skins for her fashion sense, then sure! I mean, I'm not even a goth, and _I_ like her style. She's basically Elegant Gothic Lolita, especially in her Victorian outfit. I've been known to put Wendy-specific outfit pieces on other people (hi, Shadow-Willow!) when I didn't have a decent-looking dress otherwise... Personally I'm glad Willow is kinda UNpopular, as she's my old favourite from regular DS. More for me! ...Notorious
  8. The appearance of Wagstaff

I kinda thought that the right silhouette was gonna be a muscle-y guy with curly hair, it didn’t occur to me it could be a woman in a bomber jacket. Also, we already have a clown character, Wesley.
  9. I don't care that this is shameless self-promotion, eat my yeet. I'm proud of this quote, and this is one of my favorite quotes that 049 (the character) has.
  10. I would 100% throw that at my friends on a daily basis for the meme.
  11. Hats can't be assigned to dupes

Changed Status to Fixed
  12. Lol, I felt really dumb When I spent 20 minutes looking in DLC0003 fore wagstaffs files. It happens to the best of us.
  13. Guess Who?

He will.. Just not in the character selection
  14. Dupe-A-Day!

Max looks like he has seen things... lots of things.
  15. Shipwrecked characters in hamlet

Walani is useless outside of SW as always, Warly is mediocre anywhere, Wilbur is arguably better outside of SW than in it, and honestly, Woodlegs might actually be better in Hamlet than in SW (at least as long as you come into Hamlet with Lucky Hats prototyped in SW first), since flowers for sanity naturally regenerate in the jungle and you can rush a Tam by day 1.
  16. Guess Who?

Actually, I'm about to put it in godmode and let it run in the background while I do other things.
  17. Reason people don't talk much about chlorine is because you can't really change the geyser itself in any way to fix the problem (more output isn't going to do anything). Also, if one really wanted to make chlorine geysers good, I would probably start by buffing Gassy Moos to be worth the trouble compared to Solar Panels (ie actually strictly better then Solar Panels if you are willing to deal with all the hassle).
  18. Those 8 Pacu are a pretty nice bonus if you're set up to capture them. Unlike most printer rewards, they aren't a one-time thing, they're ongoing income if you put them in a pool. That said, if you roll Pacu and don't have a capture pool, you might as well take them. You can either build a pool afterward, of if that's impractical, eat 'em.
  19. Guess Who?

You could just spawn in a bunch of meaty stews, tents, and siesta lean-to's to skip days fast.
  20. world generation

I do not understand OP's concerns much either, but what has been happening to me lately and I can relate to, is that I keep getting juicy berries and/or twiggy trees worlds more often, with normal unchanged settings and no server mods. its probably just RNG, or some of the latest updates increased the possibilities of those type of worlds, I'm not sure.
  21. Guess Who?

No, I mean I sped ahead 100 days and died, then my XP said I lasted 0 days. I don't need to play Warbucks; I 'm just curious if he will show up when I get the XP (if that makes sense).
  22. I'm kind of hard pressed to see the advantage of the hand sanitizer, since I've never felt the need to sprinkle sinks far away from food poisoning sources (meaning outhouses mainly). The other major germ - so far - is slimelung, and it's not important to wash that off a Dupe's hands, since it's not getting into the air that way. Hand sanitizers use up a resource. Sinks provide a resource - polluted water, which can be converted to water + dirt, or oxygen + clay (via PO2 -> deoderizers). Similarly, slimelung on ore is only important if you don't store it in chlorine. It doesn't matter if a dupe picks up germ-covered slime. Slime's only dangerous when it's on the ground or stored, where it can offgass polluted oxygen with slimelung germs. If you have chlorine storage, that doesn't happen inside your base. It generally only happens out where it's first been mined, before it gets put away. So I don't care about ore scrubbers either. So, no, I don't want any chlorine geysers on my maps at all. Because there's nothing I want to build that uses chlorine. The machines that consume chlorine aren't bad just because you might not have a renewable source, they're just bad period.
  23. You are. And, it's not just "going out and killing it", it's more of a, "look, there's an option of getting 8 pacu and I've no way to get them, but I don't want to stop the printer rotation while I build an aparatus to make use of them. let's just get meat for now and worry about it when I need it" But then again, now that you say it... maybe you're not, and I'm not concerned enough.
  24. I have tried many times and did a lot of research about playing in a LAN server. These are some background: 1. My friend and I are on the same wifi so our network should be fine to play LAN game. 2. Both my friend and I were playing DST in offline mode, and the server was created in LAN mode of course. 3. I have switched the LAN tag to yes, but I still cannot find any LAN server. There seems to be no problem at all but I just cannot find the server in the browser and although I can see my friend status "playing Don't starve together" there is no "join" tag under my friend's right click menu. Please help Thanks
  25. Greetings! I don't think it is intentional, but you can see clearly that multiple bramble blooms are occupying the same space. The image is self explanatory, you can clearly see that there are two blooms at the same spot. I found one that had 3 blooms.
  1. Load more activity