All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Low health abillty

I think about more damage and size but sanity negative aura
  3. Low health abillty

Well, what do you wanna do? More health, extra damage or what?
  4. You don't need to immerse the printer. As Oozinator said, you can build a pool, and the Pacu will move toward it, even if they're out of water. A horizontal pneumatic door over the pool can be handy for this, because Pacu can go through pneumatic doors, even if they're closed. I've gotten in the habit of building a pool one level below the printer. That way the Pacu don't have to travel far. While it's true you can put the pool at the bottom of a long ladder, as Oozinator mentioned, I don't like doing that. Mainly because the pool then obstructs the ladder.
  5. Music thread

Though this only a game i dream of owning, the poignance and hope in the song urge me to dream on and work hard until i finally own the game.
  6. silly drawings i make

i agree! i find it really interesting. im planning on making gorge fanart some time soon. don't know when i will though.
  7. What do y'all think of woodie?

Apologies for the late responce, However, After much pondering on Woodie's situation, I've realized that Woodie's main issue is that he has a serious case of Wigfridism. Which is to say, There are other characters that do his job better, though Woodie has it much, much worse than Wigfrid. For starters, Woodie's lumberjack niche is already a bit niche, especially due to him *only* being good at collecting wood, and not other resources such as Stone, twigs, or grass. And not only is his Niche Niche (I am just now realizing how confusing this may be), but there are other characters that fill his niche better. I'm not to sure how Maxwell compares to Woodie in DS, but in DST maxwell wipes the floor with Woodie when it comes to wood gathering, in addition to also being able to harvest stone efficiently. Wagstaff is also a better woodie than Woodie, though this only applies to the base game. The Thumper is basically a large, consistent, controllable, and cheap Bearger smash. Wagstaff is able to harvest Hundreds of wood in moments, and can do this extremely early on. However, the main nail in the coffin is that not only are there characters that are better Woddies than Woodie, but there are other methods available that are much faster than Woodie at collecting wood, but These methods are available to everyone. Obviously in DS there's the old bell, but that's already been covered. In DST the old bell was removed, but Now the Bearger is much more reliable as a Lumberjack, and is able to quickly harvest tons of wood. you also have the Reanimated Skeleton in DST. While it's not as fast as the Bearger, it still is much faster than Woodie, is decent at fighting off the Treegaurds, and can be indefinitely respawned due to it dropping everything you need to respawn it. So yeah, Woodie isn't the best lumberjack in the game by a longshot. He's also got Werebeaver, but that's outclassed by Werewilba in DS, and in DST it was absolutely butchered. So yeah, Just what I've determined.
  8. Very nice Ever thought about using a plumber to empty the pipe directly for PW bottles?
  9. I want make abillity for my character what can be activated with low HP Current Code: --For Rage Function local function healthcontrol(inst, data) if inst.components.health.current <= 100 then inst.components.talker:Say("Test") inst.AddTag("rage") end end Anyone can help?
  10. I was hoping the navigadget would make amassing silly string and seaworthers easier, since I thought she'd be able to find the wrecked boat and balloon immediately after using the teleportato.
  11. Guess Who?

the problem with his writing was that he wasnt enough of a caricature idiotic ridiculous in his lines for people to get it that he is supposed to be a joke....not endorsement and his abilities are very lackluster ... like another chracter with sanity mechanics.. like.. mehh..zzzzzz i have a kinda theory with his carrot skin tone that obvs alude to him being a joke that might or might not have refered to a very well known meme irl character with same skin tone ... wink wink... xD... OR to the carrot color culture... or both xD anyways... his writing wasnt that over the top idiotic joke... and unfortunately colonialism isnt an easy topic to transfer to a videogame without some people feeling weird about it irl.. am i happy warbucks in gone? no do i think warbucks is a unique character design? no.. he looked pretty much like another wilson do i think his gameplay experience is unique? no do i think his writing is unique and fun? meh... he is not in the character selection... create a new world with any character....... open the console and type GetPlayer().profile: "warbucks" save and exit game load your game enjoy
  12. Wagstaff Lore

This might be a bit of a stretch, but what if Wagstaff was stealing things from the constant? The news paper in the next of kin board has pictures of bishops, but they were made by the ancients. He also seems interested in the nightmare fuel, and other aspects of the world. Given how much he knows, I think that the portal was in the factory for a long time, and Wagstaff was using it to steal the ancients tech to make the Voxola and other stuff. Then during the next of kin, Charlie drags Wagstaff and WX into the constant and the portal destabilizes.
  13. Guess Who?

I had the exp bar fill up to "at cap" then looked in the character selection, there was no warbucks.
  14. Today
  15. Build small pool in reach from portal, could be loooooong ladder path down, wait till they lay egg, move egg..
  16. Guess Who?

Yes, I know that I can It was just a suggestion for him to be an integral part of the game instead of "some character" hidden in files. What hurts me the most is the fact that game will expand with each update and all he's gonna say about new stuff will be "It's a... thing." It's sad because his quotes were really something else
  17. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

18. Just a passing thought really... I'd occasionally have my printing pod print me 8 pacu when the option was available, tell my dupes to kill them and feast on their flesh. Um, I mean, make barbecue from the resulting meat. Now I really don't need the food supplement any more, and I've just raized the map around my base, resulting in two cold pools of mixed P-water and water (it was already mixed as a result of P-ice and ice melting) sitting at around 0-5*C. I don't need the water either, but is the perfect temperature to keep Gulp fish in. Considering that I only had 4 Pacu accessible (which I didn't transfer directly but rather waited until they laid eggs and then moved those), and that I don't want to farm/tame them to increase their numbers, I was thinking it might be nice to take the 8 Pacu from the printing pod when/if they become available, and add those to my little purifiers. Any suggestions on how to capture the Pacu from the printing pod? Since you'd need to use a Lure to catch one normally, and I do not keep my printing pod in a puddle... As a side-note, for the fish, is the "room" size determined by the number of (P-)water tiles they can swim in? And what are the space requirements (i.e. how many tiles/pacu)?
  19. Did you leave gunpowder or slurtle slime on the ground? Moleworms can explode if they take those items, explaining the reason your crock pot exploded. If not, are you running any mods? If not, I ain’t a clue.
  20. The ice maker leaks water if Dupes deliver less than 50kg of water.
  21. Book Club

Agreed! My brother and i love these, and i can gladly say this is one series that we actually managed to complete against all odds and many years of searching! I personally like Foaly - his nerdy personality and quirks and paranoia click to me. Also, the setting and the way Eoin Colfer depicts fairytale creatures in a scientific sense is amazing. I love how dwarves are depicted to be bionic drill machines seamlessly tunneling and ejecting the earth... and the genuine dread that hits whenever a dwarf is about to trim his weight gets me every time XD True... Too flat a character and too proud for her own good. She deserved the way she went out. I certainly preferred Turnball Root as a villain. He had an ultimately more complex and more sympaathetic character than any other villain.
  22. Did you manage to solve this ? My cluster.ini also doesn't seem to work for any other settings except server name and password.
  23. Guess Who?

c_skipdays(100) Then kill the character
  24. @ImDaMisterL This is a double repost... please do what your job is about...
  1. Load more activity