All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Respectfully, I think you may be expecting a pattern that isn't actually there. When the first short + skin sets came out, I think it was very reasonable to think that Klei would be doing them every time, but we've gone 3 months without it now and all signs point to that having been a one time thing. It's not embarrassing or unfair to anyone for Klei to do something once and then proceed not to do it a second time just because people were expecting it a second time.
  3. Thank you so much for saying this - It's really annoying speaking to console players at times. A keyboard and a mouse are both peripherals, your device should support them they're THAT common. It's not Klei's responsibility to make consoles support things that have been around for decades, A monitor is a peripheral - people would be annoyed if the console didn't support that.
  4. Mainly for structures of new skins I could toss money at. Hope we get as big one this year sometime for either new skinline or something we got in new shapes and forms. Need more wall skins mostly grass walls rn, astral detectors for pathlights to look more elegant, roseate needs more skins imo cause it's one of prettiest original skinlines that haven't been continued off much. Despite for how useful houndius is it's still lacking a neat looking skin. If we ever get thulecite, moon glass and thulecite pillars they'd be neat to have some more variations.
  5. That would be so nice They're bad by definition! By the nature of simply existing they hurt the game! Therefore, wanting to keep them for yourself = not caring that they're in the game = not caring that they're hurting the game.
  6. Now im curious, what kind of unintended Consequences are we talking about here. Like a second daywalker spawning or the world file just corrupting?
  7. those are entirely unrelated to what i asked about, you still didn't name a single reason about why are they bad, wanting to keep things that aren't hurting anyone else isn't selfish bugs are available on all servers though, unlike mods, that'd require people who want to use cheese to pretty much never play on public servers
  8. BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS Cheating, exploits, and cheesing = bad. Allowing them to exist within the game = bad. Opposing their removal so you can keep doing them = selfish. I can't believe I have to spell this out. Besides, Klei already made their decision in favor of removing cheesing, you're just gonna have to respect that. If you want to cheat, just download a mod or something, but please stop with these comments.
  9. I am most likely going to get the board game. Also really fun to see DST getting more updates.
  10. you still didn't say a single thing about what "hurting the game" or "better for the game" or "the greater good of the game" is, cheese existing isn't hurting any players 1st few results are still cheeseless and people can look for another guide if they don't want to use cheese, cheese still isn't the best way to fight it because you need to either rely on lazy explorer RNG for spikes cheese or play as maxwell or play as wormwood or wait for spring to get lureplant or play as webber or wait for winter to get spider eggs, people use cheese even if it isn't more fun than doing the fight without it because they don't want to spend time doing the fight but want whatever happens after the boss' death to happen, e.g. people megabasing and having to fight the boss every time they want to regen ruins
  11. that is an issue with the fight and something that i'd want klei to change or maybe people should start experimenting with stuff or at least looking for another strat if they aren't having fun when fighting the boss using the 1st strat they found, it's starting to feel like a problem with the community, especially considering people not figuring out that they can drop the ham bat that's what you need to go through to get a hat that disables sanity and armor that allows you to tank without taking damage and more ruins stuff weather pain and lazy explorer are the accepted normal way to fight FW, even devs seem to think that way, considering they brought up a lazy explorer change as a FW change, i don't see anything wrong with a fight requiring you to use specific items, especially if you wouldn't normally use them, while still allowing you to do it without them if you get good that's a problem with the community tbh, they should be looking for different ways to fight the boss if they aren't having fun when fighting it using the 1st strat they found i meant that what are people supposed to do if they don't like the fight, since those people will exist anyway even if klei will change the fight? what am i supposed to do if i won't like the new FW, with no way to fight old FW? that's also a part of the fight in a way, you need to manage the nightmares chasing and interrupting you if you go insane and they spawn, just cap it at 3 attacks before deaggro maybe that's what i said, the point was that ig that wouldn't affect how you kill FW early because it'd still be faster to not get ice staves so it'd be fine, still though, that'd make it so you can pretty much disable the fight which would make it absurdly easy and people might end up asking to make it harder and that'd make using weather pains and brightshade staves pointless, i don't see the need to nerf the fight considering you can already easily do it using brightshade staff currently, that'd just make it so even people that don't know much of anything about the fight would be able to do it 1st try during 1st winter no need to remove existing fun mechanics and try compensating them with other mechanics that might end up being bad considering how bad new bosses are, imo fights shouldn't get nerfed because of consoles since most people play on PC and consoles should ideally just support keyboard and mouse, that's a problem with a game that heavily relies on you using mouse for clicking on multiple objects on the screen quickly not working on controller because controllers have no quick way to move a cursor or select another target out of more than 20 targets on screen
  12. Alright, Klei; I’m ready. LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  13. I could say the exact same for you. It’s selfish to keep a mechanic broken just because you like to abuse it. You’re certainly not doing the game any favors, only yourself. Which sounds like sabotage if you ask me. If you want to talk about ruining fun, I’ll tell you what ruins mine: looking up tutorials and guides only to see that the best way is to cheese something. Not only do we lose actual guide information via opportunity cost, but doing that thing is going to make me feel like I’m wasting my time & resources. So please, for the love of all that is holy, stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about the greater good of the game.
  14. Today
  15. I go by High King Edgelord in honour of the ancient kings of Ireland
  16. Yes. Some things get worse when in acid rain.
  17. Ah I see, yeah I agree with you. Love a bit of Max too. Don't be too disheartened though; I'm sure you're well aware but I think people are pretty transparent in their ignorance on these forums, most people are here to argue about things for the sake of being chief edgelord. It's pretty likely Klei only takes inspiration from the forums and not instruction, i'm sure they're confident in what they feel is right for the game. I guess that's where my argument comes from - it just feel like a bit of a waste of time considering how much it frustrates people and how, ultimately, it's redundant, already. It's just weird hill to die on (If they do, I still feel it'll come back)
  18. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  19. We are looking into this issue. Could you please try resetting your key binds in the settings' controls tab? This should fix your issue. If not, please let us know. We apology for the inconvenience. Thank you. Changed Status to Known Issue
  1. Load more activity