All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. But it but wait for release to play it. It will be better. Now it`s still great but there are a few systems being worked on and not as good as they should be. Still it`s really fun anyway, just a few issues typical for early access.
  3. I voted the wrong character! Maxwell has already been through some stuff and he isn't really truly evil, the traitor would be Wagstaff in my opinion! (With WX you can't talk about betrayal, they already said what they want to do)
  4. Since the moon is getting involved, can we see some references to the classic Hoffman tale? Since eyes are a recurring theme in this beta, I'd love to see small elements brought in.
  5. That's the trigger condition. If you click on it to get the current mass it will show the full mass. Granted it shows the weight in kg regardless of how much there is, but I still managed to get a reading of more than 4000 tons. I see no reason to mod this.
  6. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

i thought the point of forums was to discuss things in text form
  7. [Game Update] - 336171

Does this go for all right click actions? I've got a Wheeler mod who dodges with a right click, and Wagstaff whos telebrella allows him to teleport with a right click.
  8. Another possible issue would be insufficient power production. The batteries look barely charged and the tube access is basically a battery storing charge for 3 dupes.
  9. Birds disappearing from cages

Changed Status to Known Issue
  10. Static Layouts 100% spawning?

Now nothing seems to work even the ressurection stones didn't appeared this time! Cave bases in the caves itselves, please ^^
  11. Culturally problematic?

No one objected to these aspects of Wendy, but people het up about Warbucks continually offered her as an example of dark or troubling material that is considered OK to lightly parody in DS, while colonialism is not. There's always going to be a line. Child sexual abuse, torture, slavery, ****, the Holocaust, etc., are all historical facts, but just because they happened real life doesn't mean Klei is obliged to put them in DS. Some subject matter is suitable for the mock-gothic light parody of DS and some is not, for reasons of taste and taste is ever changing. Where you draw the line between what feels like it fits and what doesn't is a judgment call that Klei, the artist, made, and then later they changed their mind about it. But it's their decision because their name is on the end result. If they don't feel comfortable about it, that's their call.
  12. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

You have overlooked an ungodly amount of additional details that we have provided that I no longer want to continue discussing this if you will continually refuse to acknowledge all the points that have been made. If you simply don't like to read long paragraphs, then please say so. Otherwise, don't engage in conversation if you will purposefully ignore and straw man our arguments. The Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy analogy is so off-base that I can't actually take that seriously. Yes, the surrounding stuff matters a lot, and that's the difference you clearly see in both games, not to mention all its other differences, from new game mechanics and graphics. I have only taken direct quotes from you and explained the flaws behind them, but I do understand that this thread has indeed been a matter of talking in circles. I know you said you no longer want to engage in this conversation, but you would have to provide examples of me putting words in your mouth, because I have done none of that. Your first line didn't give off as much of a punch as you have hoped it would. You aren't explaining how I'm wrong either, so I can't take that statement seriously. If you can prove me wrong, I will very well admit that I have been wrong then, but for the time being I will stand by my posts. Though if you're telling me to try to admit I'm wrong, I'd suggest you do the same then. If you weren't against it, would we be having this very discussion? I don't think so. You say now that you have no objection, to which I can only acknowledge. I would argue though that DS is slowly becoming an option that people don't actually want, but I suppose that's up for debate. Point is, as said multiple times, DS and DST are the same game, though others seem to disagree. Am I wrong? I don't believe so, but take points of mine and tell me how I'm wrong then, and if they're valid points, then that's great. It's a lot better to be proven wrong than to always believe you're right, so prove me wrong.
  13. I remember one of the devs saying allregy is a bit too strong now. As for dealing with it i had to place airlocks next to my bristle farms, get rid of all buddy buds or restrict access for the allergic dupe to them and on top of that give all my dupes the farmhand job to increase chances for seeds (he still gets allergic reaction once in a while). Not to mention that the dupe is not allowed to do farm jobs and operate jobs (so he doesn`t walk to the slime biome for clay and pass by a buddy bud).
  14. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

No offense, but the analogy you made with Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy is extremely poor. Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy are.... drastically different games. I can't really even take this analogy seriously. I'm sorry, but if you are trying to compare DS and DST's differences to Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy's differences we better just stop now, I am not going to be able to take this seriously. I also don't believe I am putting words into your mouth, you said something about bosses being changed, which I assumed you meant dragonfly as she is really the only one who went through minor changes. It doesn't really matter though, as these are still trivial. You are referring to the DLC's, the ones that could be enjoyed just as much on DST if it were possible, meaning they aren't really unique? I will use your example against you, Mario Galaxy and Mario 64 are entirely different games that require different things from you. This is just not the case for DS and DST.
  15. mix issue fixed, thanks for submitting
  16. Culturally problematic?

I thought shooting bipedal intelligent pigs is more culturally problematic than Warbucks, well then. At the very end Klei has to deliver the game and it might be a good thing to remove Warbucks from the character list. Imagine a SJW would play Hamlet, unlocks Warbucks and see him and his quotes. Then a he/she write about Warbucks on tumblr or facebook. Many people would be upsad and angry about the whole game because they interpret to much into the this and try to boycot the it and Klei. Klei and the fans would have gained nothing. @Beardy Wilson please see it from the pragmatic side. However I can understand you, his new quotes weren't problematic anymore and they still take it as an excuse. Maybe there was more behind this. I think his playstyle was really ok in Hamlet. How come Walani wasn't reworked then?
  17. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

wow I like seeing a screen full of text whenever I look at this page.
  18. ME: opens bag of jerky

Cats:58326aa06cecb_catcoonwantspie.png.f3b61d8bc3092c007c6eaffb7b7e9a0e.png5743d4095a15a_wilsonscatcoonresearch.png.0856d0acfeb5489b895c6370bc102c08.pngcatcoonhugpile.png.673a01942e2d5204c8b49357562de00a.png

19. Hey guys, so apparently not dropping your items was a bug. "Fixed a bug where players would not drop all their items when they died on a boat." What are your guys thoughts?
  20. Water and polluted water have rather low thermal conductivity. This does not usually matter all that much, but it can be rather strange and annoying when water hits solid iron literally over a thousand degrees and just... sits there and heats for a while. I just find this unnessesarily inconvienient, as it drags what should have been a simple operation, boil some water and cool the metal, out for many cicles. I just thought i would point it out, as it is both inconvienient AND not how one would expect water to act.
  21. Make Wormwood locked

Or paying the low low price of 6.99$ in don't starve together, because don't starve is dead play our other game!
  22. [Game Update] - 336171

Can I see screenshots of this bug?
  23. They could probably swim, but I doubt you'd be able to ride them. See how only the head sticks out of the water?
  24. Return Of Them Beta Fixed Set Pieces overlapping the water (requires regenerating your world) Wormholes should no longer spawn too close to the water Lazy Explorer/Wortox teleports now work on boats. Fixed crash when Tallbird Eggs hatch Fixed a bug where players would not drop all their items when they died on a boat. Fixed resurrecting a player if they died on a boat when their inventory was full. Hound waves now spawn at sea Oars are now a weapon Oars will auto-equip a new one when broken Woodie will no longer be stuck when turning into a beaver while using the steering wheel. Fixed Moon Glass Axe durability when fighting shadows Red Fungal, Green Fungal, Deciduous, and Desert turfs have their inventory images back Fixed placer art for Sprouting Stone Fruit and Stone Fruit Bush Hounds are now wet while swimming Fixed hound art while asleep in the water Moved some of the tuning values for boats to Tuning.lua to make them easier to mod. Fixed a rendering issue causing some mods, such as Basements, to not render properly. Equipment that reduce wetness now work on failed rowing attempts. View full update
  25. 336171

Return Of Them Beta Fixed Set Pieces overlapping the water (requires regenerating your world) Wormholes should no longer spawn too close to the water Lazy Explorer/Wortox teleports now work on boats. Fixed crash when Tallbird Eggs hatch Fixed a bug where players would not drop all their items when they died on a boat. Fixed resurrecting a player if they died on a boat when their inventory was full. Hound waves now spawn at sea Oars are now a weapon Oars will auto-equip a new one when broken Woodie will no longer be stuck when turning into a beaver while using the steering wheel. Fixed Moon Glass Axe durability when fighting shadows Red Fungal, Green Fungal, Deciduous, and Desert turfs have their inventory images back Fixed placer art for Sprouting Stone Fruit and Stone Fruit Bush Hounds are now wet while swimming Fixed hound art while asleep in the water Moved some of the tuning values for boats to Tuning.lua to make them easier to mod. Fixed a rendering issue causing some mods, such as Basements, to not render properly. Equipment that reduce wetness now work on failed rowing attempts.
  26. Why Are You Guys Quiet?

As difficult as it can be to admit you are wrong, you really try it some time, just for a change of pace. The problem, as you say, is on your end. However, it's worth pointing out that you are also incorrect in suggesting that I am against DST implementing what you call a "singleplayer mode" that scales down bosses. I don't think its necessary, and I've played solo games for a couple of years without it, but I have no objection to it. Like many, if not most, DST players, I usually play the game alone and in fact find it easier than singleplayer in several respects. I also have no objection to incorporating content from the singleplayer DLCs into DST and vice versa. The only thing I would object to is eliminating DS/singleplayer entirely, for the reasons I've stated. The two things--auto-adjusting solo mode for DST and DS/singleplayer--are in no respect mutually exclusive. There's no reason to take away an option from people who want it.
  1. Load more activity