All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I know this sounds crazy but people should be expected to actual play the game. Its what we sign up for when we buy games... You have never played console or with a controller so how could you possibly understand what its like for those of us playing on console? Shoehorning console players into needing to do the entirety of the CC quest line plus lunar rifts is limiting player freedom to choose what they want to do first. Also telling me to shut up? Oho someone is getting a wee bit aggressive eh?
  3. I did a similar testing some time ago and the 3D part of AMD can give you 50% or more performance improvement due to ONI liking the cache.
  4. You have to always remember that dst bosses are targeted towards multiplayer. I think toad and misery toad are perfect for a group of people who usually melt bosses in less than a minute.
  5. Wilson be like: Such a miserable boss. Since it isn't required for progressive and supposed to be a secret, I don't imagine it will ever escape the worst bosses in history dumpster bin.
  6. CHEESE WARNING!!! If you hate cheese - skip this message or you will be highly disturbed. I'm warning you, the psychological damage will be irreversible! I don't think 1 panflute and 3 ice staffs is an absurd amount...
  7. It is quite possible that in the upcoming Qol Ocean update, Wurt will receive his own skill tree.
  8. Today
  9. that's elitism, people should be allowed to have fun however they want, you simply want other people to not have fun because you don't like how they play the game, that's elitism and being a jerk i didn't even use lureplants cheese btw he doesn't, according to your own logic you're simply unworthy of getting his loot so shut up and get better, and with better reasoning that's a reason to add console commands and even if they won't since most console games seem to not have console nor mods, you can already cheese FW using gunpowder/brightshade staff
  10. Yes if you dont kill a boss you shouldnt receive the loot. Nothing elitist about that, its called playing the game. Ah so u want a way to cheat on public servers? I see your angle now Yeah consoles dont have access to console commands hence why ancient fuelweaver needs nerfed. Ty for spelling that out.
  11. maybe read own message? unavailable on other servers and consoles, weren't you constantly talking about playing on console needing to be as enjoyable as on PC, especially for people that aren't good at the game?
  12. Hahahaha how?? Elitism is playing the game without cheating?? Madness. Using exploits is the exact same as if i was to c_spawn ("bone helm") or whatever. Just remove the bug and use console commands. Commit to the cheat.
  13. OMG, I mean... He killed within 9 in game days, which means 9 x 8 minutes... Well... he killed with more than one hour of fight! Also, he's good as hell in this game, so, I'm gonna change my question: Can a human being kill this boss as wilson?
  14. or you can use the strat used in this video to not need to spend an absurd amount of pan flutes and ice staves https://youtu.be/cRsbqRsmYBM
  15. So putting ancient key into ancient gate will light up fuelweaver arena, close it's exit, and will allow you to start fuelweaver fight. But it will also keep ruins in the nightmare phase forever. Or rather it should, but whenever you unload the gate - the key magically unplugs itself. I'd really like that changed, so that the key stayed inside untill you unplug it yourself.
  16. Wet thing should probably not be part of the name for anyone.
  17. The problem with this fight for me is I started to play without rollbacks which makes this the most resource expensive boss to learn. I think people expect you to just copy what you see in a youtube video but that doesn't account for learning errors. Pretty certain that very few players actually kill this boss because its so miserable.
  18. Sadly there are many bugs, which need to be fixed. In my few hours of playtime on switch edition I found following ones: - GAMEBREAKING Bug when entering the volcano in sw, which sometimes skips the season you are in or resets the day count. I have heard it is also an issue with the caves in RoG. I believe there is some problem with the synchronization of days between the "shards". Also I believe this can happen while respawning from a touch stone after death. This bug is extremely common and frustration as it completely destroys the game loop. Also one time I died within the volcano and when i reentered it after respawning, the game generated a new volcano world and overwrote the old one. Additionally my charakter (science progress) was deleted) - Hail is invisible (SW) - No animation for lighting something with a torch - getting a trap (for bunnys) in the inventory crashes the game. Happened to me through crafting as well as picking up a trap spawned by a treasure. - after the volcano season glitch sharkittens spawned outside of monsoon season I hope these bugs get fixed as i really love the game and would like to play it on the switch on the go but sadly it is unplayable due to the volcano/caves season skip bug (I made 3 playtroughs and i happened in every single one) Love you Klei
  19. Does anyone know when the switch will get the Scrappy Scavengers Update?
  20. Firstly, check if the Nightmarepig is stuck on the caves (the shadow version), you need to kill him for the scrappy one to spawn again (it always cicles between nightmare and scrappy); also, since there is no scrappy werepig and no abandoned junk in the junkyard, it means that the abandoned junk spawned somewere else while the scrappy werepig was alive, you will need to walk around your map to try to find it.
  21. Anything to improve travel times for every character would make me happy, the reason why I didn't mention teleports is because I feel like Klei probably wants to reserve comfortable usage of that power to certain characters. Plus I think more mounts similar to the beefalo (but not nearly as complex) would be really fun.
  22. I mean, the deal with misery toadstool is the slog that he is. So bring a star caller staff with more than 30% durability(you will need to replenish the stars mid fight); A celestial crown, a lot of sanity food(safely stored in a icebox nearby); A bunch of glass axes; Based on how many FW you have killed, you can use two or three bone armors untill he starts to use the stomp attack; Burn the sporecaps with fire staffs/torchs, while they burn, use this time to lure the toadstool away from that part of the "arena" so you don't have to deal with the spores on the ground. other tips are to use the thulecite club or go with Shadow rift gear, like the reaper with the cowl for the bonus and the umbralla on the ground can protect you from the falling rocks; I've seen a WIckerbottom use her grumble bees to kill the normal version, so I guess that you can also use killer bees; Recently one guy used spiders too, I think that you can hire some spitters with the spider queen hat and wait for the acid rain. the tools are there, you just need to be creative (search in the youtube). I think that you need multiple of both (flowers and flingos)
  23. Does the flingo freeze still work? I tried to do a test scenario but i don't know if I did it right... I put flower on the grown e casted the Star Caller's Staff but The toad gets unfrozen for no reason. Seems he gets unfrozen when another snowball from flingo hits him.
  1. Load more activity