All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The critter sensor is just ****. It's use is vague and not obvious, i've been using them without knowing exactly what they do for a while now, wondering exactly how they trigger and getting pissed off with it.
  3. cause the suit is big and wilson isn't
  4. Steam->Library->Tools->Don't Starve Mod Tools->Spriter If you're just using the basic character animations with no changes, then all you need is to change the art assets. See the 'example character template' mod for that.
  5. Yeap i do it too but normally i take ages to melt it, will try this way now :). I normally use 16 dupes i save like 1 ice biome and melt the rest.
  6. image.png.477a9306f3a130042d8e5ee11aa395b7.pngimage.png.0d11dc3c518535ab9652b1b0f714236a.png

...I feel inadequate. :wilson_cry:

2.7 times more reputation for only double the posts. 

7. I think i am the only person in the entire universe that does this: - You can convert pinecones into twigs by planting them and digging them with a shovel. I always end up with 300+ pinecones before I even notice, so I do this to turn them into something useful. Also, is that "put a campfire near a puddle/iceberg to make them disappear" thing true? First time I hear. Pretty useful.
  8. Best Wilson Ship - MultiChoice

Delroy...now you've got me wondering what Wilson's Meyers-Briggs type would be. What with the "Empathic Natural Leader" thing. But that would be a whole 'NOTHER string of polls! XD ...Notorious
  9. You have pointed out an important detail and you are good at quotes lol. About the rain effect on Wormwood, I think it could speed up its transformation process if it gets wet above a reasonable threshold, maybe 50(with exploits in mind) with a bit less sanity penalty from wetness. It makes sense to me since plants grow faster in spring because of rain.
  10. ...who's skull is this? And why is it so small?
  11. Straight up cut his head off for that delicious living log lmfao
  12. Alroight. They're literally the same, the only difference is that the Shipwrecked one has a higher res oar.
  13. Wes doesn't even need to talk to destroy everything Jokes aside, I would love to see Them as a very hard boss(es) with multiple stages, epic soundtrack and great visuals.
  14. Year of the Carrat 2020

My mom was born in the Year of the Rat, so this'll probably be the first (hopefully not only?) time we'll see a Year of the Something in DST that matches someone in my family. It won't be until 2022 that we hit mine, Year of the Tiger, and I'm looking forward to that one. And you all know why. KITTIES!! XD Will they use the Antlion? Normal catcoons? Or, now that we have sailable ocean, can we also has...SHARKITTENS? There's definitely possibiities. ...Notorious
  15. It could be worse. You could have compared to a game, which turned out to be a disappointment. Something like Spore, which not only had horrible DRM restrictions, it also had built hype based on screenshots of contents, which ended up being cut from the release. To make matters worse, the cut content has never been released, not even as a DLC. What was released didn't really live up to the hype either because the 5 stages were not really connected and ended up as 5 different games. Looking at each stage as a standalone game and they each become... let's just say not masterpieces. Putting 5 mediocre games into one package and calling it one game doesn't make a great game. I have seen no indication that anything like this will happen to ONI. In fact the delay is an indication of the opposite: that quality actually matter to the release. Sure I would like the final release now, but ONI (particularly with the continued releases of mods) is playable for years and next year it will no longer matter which month it was released this year.
  16. Wish I knew. The inconsistencies are annoying for sure.
  17. Question from my father

Also...a player made THIS: Hungry With a Chance of Meatballs ...long ago. So, yeah...if Klei does have that movie on their mind, WE got there way earlier. : P (Be sure to watch the video while you're on that mod's page. The bouncing animation when the foods hit the ground... XD) ...Notorious
  18. I, of course, mean lore ending not Klei going "Hey guys we've ran out of ides/decided that ds(t) is complete/decided that we want to move on.
  19. deleted account

@nome I'm a little confused too about what causes people to conclude that deleting account might help. When they delete account, do they mean their Klei User account? And there's a distinction between PC Klei User Accounts from XBOX Klei User Accounts, correct? I think adding more Confirmation Prompts during deletion: With a short Q&A might help. Why are you deleting your account? A. I want to link my xbox account to my steam account B. I want to completely remove my account If A is selected prompt appears "Xbox account cannot be linked to Steam account". If B is selected, then deletion proceeds as per usual. The whole thing is a little vague for me though concerning the confusion of users in general. Hopefully the Q&A thing might mitigate future mistakes (if I even understood the situation correctly).
  20. This gives me Starcraft 2 vibes. "We are on the final stretch" - game releases 1 year later.
  21. Today
  22. Boat Thread

1. think of it as turning around but a lot slower 2. think of how fast you are going and where you're gonna be in 3 seconds. If you can, slow down by using an oar or hoisting the masts. 3. 2 is good enough but 4 makes it faster and harder to not hit stuff. 4. no
  23. EmiAlvi's art!

Posted on it, thank you!! Aye, all art is improved with crabbits and that's just facts. B) Also, I believe it's time for more OCs. Here's Tyler Wong (left) and Waldemar (right)!
  24. Next Update 5/28 Bug Fixed! 1. Fix where Wormwood does not die instantly when crafting living log with only 20hp
  25. Since it's your game, especially because it is technically a sandbox game, you are free to do as you wish - a blind or informed playthrough is fine either way. However, truly subjecting yourself with the uncertain - , horrifying even - feeling of being thrust into a hostile, potentially deadly frontier with nothing but your wits by playing a blind playthrough ups the sense of immersion and satisfaction after triumph. Though, this may also bring about the frustration of repeated failure... But that is also balanced the sense of genuine triumph. Whenever I see questions like these I think of Hidetaka Miyazaki's design philosophy for Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro, so please forgive me if i get too carried away in my explanations xD
  26. Thats quite a useless tip but still good to know xD
  27. Done. Causes -10 sanity loss on initial smearing and a constant -2 sanity loss every other second until either it rains, you get a water balloon thrown at you, or 3 days pass
  1. Load more activity