All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. you need 1st right lunar affinity perk for that iirc, it also adds the vines on hit to brightshade armor
  4. Guys for those of you that are facing problems with junk yard here you find a solution: Use this command to delete the old junk yard: c_select() c_sel():Remove() - I think you can delete everything with mods, with the exception of the Teetering Junk Pile(were the Scrappy Werepig spawns). Point your cursor to that and place the code in the console. require("debugcommands");d_spawnlayout("junk_yard") - Use this to spawn a new Junk yard where you want. Point your cursor to that and place the code in the console. c_find("junk_pile_big").daywalker_side = nil - in case he does not respawn after the fist fight use this command. If you have no fences they will be placed by Wagstaff. Thanks to @Cliffford W. for the explanation.
  5. it never was an impactful downside because you could always use a football helm and not get oneshotted by anything except planar and removing night armor passive sanity drain immunity wouldn't make playing as him harder nor more fun because you can still use beefalo or stay away and keep all enemies shadow prisoned
  6. I did realize one disadvantage - the kick griefers would get the information as well - meaning they would know's going along with their votes and who isn't and thus is to be targeted next.
  7. savanna thing with the beefallos (it's supposed to spawn in the forest, the one without the moonstone)
  8. maxwell needs something to make him more challenging imo. having a 95% damage reduction with no downsides completely removes his health downside.
  9. people aren't even trying to hide that they're elitist and hate others anymore lol, not to mention that even some people that are good at the game and can do stuff without cheese use cheese
  10. [string *scripts/widgets/scrapmonocleover.lua’]:23: attempt to call method ‘HasScrapMonoleVision’ (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: scripts/widgets/scrapmonocleover.lua:23 in (field) ctor (Lua) <3-27> scripts/class.lua:191 in (upvalue) ScrapMonocleOver (Lua) <181-194> scripts/screens/playerhud.lua:175 in (method) CreateOverlays (Lua) <96-220> scripts/screens/playerhud.lua:742 in (upvalue) PlayerHud_SetMainCharacter (Lua) <735-769> ../mods/workshop-343753877/modmain.tua:193 in (upvalue) OldSetMainCharacter (Lua) <192-200> ../mods/workshop-378160973/modmain.tua:465 in (method) SetMainCharacter (Lua) <464-488> scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua:713 in (upvalue) ActivateHUD (Lua) <703-714> scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua:979 in (local) fn (Lua) <950-998>
  11. I also didn’t get a new area with a boss on my PS5. There were Wagstaff stations left in the world, I broke them, the recipe for upgrading the boxes fell out, but the landfill never appeared
  12. that's entirely unrelated to you being an elitist and fixing cheeses not benefitting anyone, you should change yourself instead of the game, also, a lot of people know how to kill FW but use cheese anyway, e.g. for killing it after the 1st time in a world subjective, FW is the best boss in the game imo and toadstool only needs a bit less hp no need, removing strats only makes the game less fun so you could only make his perks harder to use so they'd be as fun to use as against BQ
  13. I can't press the keys on the keyboard, especially the w and s keys. I can move with the a and d keys only. The keys I use to type text are fine. It happened after the latest update.
  14. "Pengull’s Ice and frozen over Ponds are now slippery. Mind your speed." Thank god. I know the one thing that was breaking my immersion in this game was being able to walk at a normal pace. Having to stop on ice really improved the gameplay experience.
  15. Yeah maybe, but what does that say about the rest of the game as a whole.. if boss fights are the main focus? If Klei lowered the threshold to engage in boss fights, made them short but fun encounters.. People will start realizing that outside of those overly long drawn out fights… the game (as a whole) doesn’t have enough meat on its bones. I firmly believe that if bosses weren’t such the chore that they are currently, that Klei would focus on other areas of the game that are currently going heavily neglected (cave biomes reworks, filling out the ocean with cool islands to explore, updated behavior of game mobs) Ill use the newest update as an actual example: On New Game+ Mode (Rifts Enabled) Klei changed in this very update.. Depth Worms to move faster and attack and damage harder when effected by acid rain. But the problem with that is it isn’t new content.. and it doesn’t FEEL like new content, it’s the same stuff we’ve been playing all along, just speed up and a tiny bit more deadly if you fail to dodge it. What should’ve happened is it got a brand new appearance, maybe as it tunneled underground it spread a trail of acid, maybe it popped up out the ground at a distance from the player spitting acid balls that hit the ground and splat much like the Grazer Marshmellows do from lunar rifts.. Instead the Werepig got all the new animations and content love, because Klei has an over fixation on Boss fights.
  16. Absolutely; well said. At least Toadstool isn't a particularly important (or even valuable) boss to fight. Now, if they get rid of Bee strats on Crab King, the world will become a much darker, more terrible place.
  17. I though you wanted a challenge like burning bases when you are far away. You have fun grinding to rebuild the same thing over and over but can deal with a 5min fight? Lmao
  18. I don't think health is a major factor, and the only scaling we should get would be up as fights end extremely quickly with >2 players. We have plenty of tools to deal damage. The issues are mechanics that flood a player, such as how many grumbles BQueen spawns, how many sporecaps Toad spawns, etc which relates to how much damage window a solo player can get. In a multiplayer fight the grumbles can be lured away from BQueen or otherwise dealt with by 1 player, while the others just mash F on her. Same with toad, 1-2 ppl with glass axes can clear his sporecaps on spawn while everyone else just mashes F. AFW and CK both have massive healing, enough to reset the fight against a solo 1x damage mod character if you mess up. AFW solo you have to manage keeping the wovens away, toggling sanity to defeat hands, while also timing the defeat of the last woven with the last hand to maximize damage window. In a group you can easily handle each of these tasks and don't need to time much of anything. Same with CK, a solo player has to handle freezing spells, defeating claws, repairing boat, and timing attacks to break heals while in multiplayer 1 player can do just claws / freezing / boats while everyone else just holds F on CK the entire time. So no - I don't think health is the issue. I think the mechanics like # of claws, wovens, amount healed, etc those mechanics should scale by proximity player count. If these were more manageable the health wouldn't be a factor.
  19. Some would say that's even one of the reasons why they were exploited.
  1. Load more activity