All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. New Bug?

This had already happened in the time of Shipwrecked updates. I was very sad when they fixed. I'm glad it's back, never fix it!
  3. you really are a mastermind huh
  4. I've been thinking that the bramble husk, when imported to dst, should be beefed. The reasons are the following: - In DS, armor values stack. In DST it doesnt - In DST bramble protection won't help vs anything - In DST part of the point of character specific items is that other players can make use of it too. (With a few exceptions, like Lucy) So with this In mind this is my take of how I'd like the armor to behave in DST: - Let it have the same durability as a log suit (currently in DS it has a lower value) - Let it have the same protection as a log suit (In DS it has only 65% against 80% of log suits) - Let it replace the bramble protection with DST compatible spiky things, like cactus and spiky bush. - Damage dealt to melee attackers: Same This is the bare minimum I've expect it to be q slightly better log suit. Now to make it a truly interesting item, I'd add one more thing: - Let the armor be a living plant, and thus during daytime it will slowly regain some of its own lost durability. It should be very slow though, im talking about 8%-12% regained a day on average (It will depend on daylight duration, and being on the outside world). If it reaches 0% durability it will break like any other armor. The logic behind this is because it is made with living logs which, despite the fact that wormwood can make them, is still an expensive and magical item. With the aforementioned changes, even if im not using wormwood, I'd definately offer a Wormwood bone shards and 2 healing salves to make me an armor. I can also forsee low durability bramble husks left on a corner of any surface base so they catch some sunlight, and then picked up 10 days later when they are at 100% again.
  5. CPU Usage

On my i5-8300H 2.3GHz (Win10) with running a default setting caverns enabled server, both processes average at around 4% CPU when it's in idle mode. When I join in the average usage goes to ~4.5% (1 player active, unpaused sim). Jumps to ~7% when world is saving. Assuming it's not a setting/mod related issue, then perhaps it might be a *nix-only issue? Nope, default tickrate on the server side is 15 for DST. In fact when servers make it 30 it introduces some oddities for players who play in netbook mode by trashing the netvar stream. I made a thread about it a bit back about it, not sure if it's still applicable or if it was fixed- changing the tick rate isn't something that seems too supported as tickrate 60 introduces weird locomotor jiggling.
  6. Wilson or someone in the cast better yell "So Long'a gay Bowser!" Or whatever it's final name will be when it dies. I suggested this somewhere else, but if this doesn't end up becoming a boss fight, I'd rather it come up as a new creature you can ride. Not beefalo ride, but boat ride. I'd love to have a base on a giant turtle. That'd be sick.
  7. Hello wonderful Don't Starve community! Some of you might remember my 100-day-challenge thread where I had to draw a Don't Starve character for 100 days straight. Well that turned out to be quite demanding, (especially for a student with a part-time job) so sadly, I eventually stopped doing that challenge. Fret not though, for I have devised a magnificent master plan to work around the stress of having to draw daily - I'm gonna do a weekly drawing instead! Of Wes; the all-time fan-favorite! I'm really looking forward to interacting with this wonderful community again, and diving headfirst into this artistic adventure! However, this time around I thought it might be fun to give it a little twist... Every week I will find a random adjective and draw a Wes accordingly. I also encourage any artist, aspiring or experienced, to join me in this challenge and post your artwork in this thread. So without further ado, let's get into it! Wes-a-week #1 Word of the week is COOL I decided to draw a cool thriumphant Wes riding his dapper invisible chopper. Black and white for extra coolness.
  8. Warly's DST Debut Ideas

Our boy made it in! Our taste buds are saved! (I thought of a minor perk idea, what if Warly gained a bit of sanity every time he gave someone a crockpot meal? It would have to be fresh from his crockpot, of course, so you couldn't exploit it by handing out foods that were already in the icebox. )
  9. Pretty much what everyone else has said. I don't know if it's in game, but I know it was at least planned for them to die. Weather that be after a while or due to an attack, they're got a death animation where they shrivel up.
  10. UndueHen's Art

Digital drawing of Willow incoming soon!
  11. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Oh no...
  12. New to Hamlet, need a few tips

I did forget to say, if you still can't get any monster meat, you can just buy any meat item (drumstick or morsel) from the shop for about 2-3 oincs and then mix that with the ice. It's a bit more expensive, but it's still cheaper than the pre-made meals in the other shop.
  13. Warly's DST Debut Ideas

I think his crockpot might be one of those items only he can use, like Willow using Bernie for warmth or Wortox’s souls. Possibly the chef pouch too?
  14. Another tip for the bunny farm, you can use the boomerang as some sort of remote controller, just be sure to move before throwing it!
  15. Well, basically they are hostile tooth trap that reload themself, they can't burn or die... ^^ kinda perfect for... anything related to kill some foolish beasts
  16. There are other easy ways to boil water... The safe ways include all 3 metal volcanoes, aquatuners, coolant from metal refineries (crude oil or petroleum) and dumping iron/regolith from space into water. The not so safe ways involve liquid hot magma.
  17. and how can we stop this spreding in a sealed base? when they are coughing they dump polluted oxygen with slimelung? Is there any "system" that we can create to stop this?
  18. New to Hamlet, need a few tips

Ok thanks Mel Gibson. Seems the key is to wait till the bats get more numerous. Until then I'll just eat whatever I can find (a bit more difficult since I'm playing as Wigfrid).
  19. SPOM Noob Trap Edition.

Or, if you're using multiple mechanical filters in a row (a gas sorting/storage facility for example), just put a valve at the beginning of the line to allow no more than around 995/9,950 grams of gas/liquid. If there is never a full packet, you never need the second bridge or overflow loop.
  20. To clarify, I'm wondering how to re-order them in the crafting menu in game. I believe you may be right? I may have just coincidentally acquired skins in the same order they were released. Would appreciate some confirmation on this.
  21. Hello,I have this problem with both Don't Starve where the game just goes into "Not responding" on startup and save creating(for DS),I have to wait around a minute so it stops,I tried to re-install the game,however,the glitch persisted on bothering me,if anyone could help,I'd gadly appreciate it,if anyone needs a printscreen or anything,I'll try to get one.
  22. New to Hamlet, need a few tips

Rush the Crock pot. For food, steal the berry bushes from the guards and then replant them close to your base. These will be for emergencies and to make oincs. You can get manure by shoveling the dung piles and/or picking up from the pigs. One berry (or you can trade in 3 Clippings for 3 oincs) will be enough for you to get 3 ice from the food vendor. You can farm for monster meat by either killing vampire bats or killing the Dung beetles. Dung beetles will be an easier source of food at the beginning due to the lack of vampires waves right at the start. Always keep the monster meat, especially if you have a crock pot. As long as you can consistently get a single monster meat and be able to buy 3 ice from the vendor, you will never go hungry again. After the vampire bat waves escalate, you will never ever run out of monster meat. If for some reason you can't buy any ice from the vendor because you don't have any oincs, you can always use the berries as a filler for the meat instead.
  23. Doodles! of DS!

Tablet time.
  24. Today
  1. Load more activity