All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Nightmare Werepig's attacks are directional cones, which were also applied to deerclops and bearger's swipe attacks so dashing through them allows you to avoid the hit area try doing the dash through moose goose or dfly attacks
  3. Today
  4. I'm not able to replicate this on PC at least (example vid in spoiler), would be interested to hear if you're doing anything different besides being on Xbox. I'm 99% sure it does not (example vid in spoiler): Daywalker's attacks are directional which is probably why you're avoiding damage by lunging through them. You can get a similar effect with Dragonfly but only if you dash far enough to be out of Dfly's reach:
  5. Considering that this is an eel with the appearance of a moray eel that lives in ponds near the ruins of an ancient population of human beetles, nothing prevents it from being an electric eel (in our world, eels are really electric). It's funny, but you can make it so that when we kill an eel, we can be electrocuted, as it happens with jellyfish, Shipwrecked In my language, moray eel and eel are completely different words, "Мурена" and "угорь", but in any case, the game features a freshwater eel(Freshwater eels can be electric), whereas moray eel is a marine fish
  6. I'm sure it does, I dodge the Nightmare Werepig's lunge by literally dashing through him as he pounces on me.
  7. Since you want to fight things, probably. Since I enjoy automating things and bypassing fighting its great. That is something unique that DST has long offered, the ability to play the game in a different way. Its okay you don't like it, or don't understand it - just, why hate it? Why get bothered over what someone else does in a different server completely removed from you? idk why people do that. If you want to fight scrapy, AFW, Toad, or whoever, you can. You can do it naked with a pickaxe if it makes you feel cool. The game never forces you to NOT fight something. To me pressing F to attack is boring as hell, and adding a quicker attack pattern with extended stuns is just a bandaid fix for the fact that DST does not support good combat mechanics. What Klei is trying to do with all of this new content is a fundamental shift away from everything that DST was built around. I don't want the ability to fight things removed, but why remove these other things that were simply alternative options? What is so wrong about being able to play a game differently?
  8. It's a green moray eel. Unless you count the fact that it lives in a cave pond.
  9. Why are you saying it can’t when I’ve been able to do it at least 3 times now? it’s not a consistent thing… it seems to be like Wolfgang and his chance to instantly mine stuff when mighty. Im playing on Xbox by the way so I don’t know if this is a Bug in Wigfrids code on Xbox or what.. but I think it’s cool that she CAN do it.. I mean it’s a spear that summons Lightning dashes, so it makes sense.. but, it’s not something I would try to reliably use to chop trees down with either. Lol.. Your better off just charging Deerclops or Bearger through a forest if you want fast woods. Im just thankful for the few times I’ve needed wood to build a campfire to cook meats or avoid darkness and the spear dash accidentally mines the wood for me.
  10. dash doesn't give I-frames and it can't hit structures with health so no it can't chop down trees
  11. So another fight simplification by blocking movement and item duping. The former is boring as hell and the later is a band aid fix for the mass production of moonrock. Lureplant blocking still seems lame. What's the point of gatekeeping ideas that really on defunct mechanics? Or maybe the only thing you can do with lureplants is dumb down bosses by disabling their movement? Feels like Klei was just tying up some loose ends on an exploit they had let run its course and ended up not finding value in. As for the other methods that do the exact same thing, unfortunately nothing can ever just be simple when it comes to DST's development :P. Hopefully with the addition of Wobot Klei is actually beginning to focus on giving players new tools to fiddle with, but we'll see.
  12. So did anyone else know you can use the Elding Spears dash ability to avoid Darkness & chop down trees?
  13. Dr. Weber, you understand that this will make her too strong, everything should be in moderation. The coordination of characteristics must be approached carefully. The idea of the moon and shadow mermaid is not a bad one. But they need to be thought through in order to maintain a balance. Moreover, if we base it on skins. We don't have a lunar Wurt yet An eel is an eel, what are you talking about? https://translated.turbopages.org/proxy_u/en-ru.ru.08c9e610-66209f6a-170066a8-74722d776562/https/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_eel?__ya_mt_enable_static_translations=1
  14. Wagstaff drank from the fountain of youth. Appearantly doesn't work on grey hair tho.
  15. Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to coding and having some trouble adding a perk for my modded character. She has a custom backpack that allows doll-like items to give the player a buff when they are inside the custom backpack. I had someone help code it, but it didn't work, and I tried coding it myself, which didn't work either. So if anyone would help me with this, it would be much appreciated. dollpack.lua
  16. I do look forward more modding support so that we can provide easily to this game, I'd love to
  17. I'm so happy; this is one of my most anticipated games right now.
  18. Walter with Enlightened Crown, pudgy beefalo, and slingshot's cursed rounds/brightshade staff. Plus another sanity auras like Walter's "standing next to trees" +6/min, Thulecite armor +3, or hell, even farming Forget-Me teas if im feeling like it. Cursed rounds tentacles + gestalts? Man, I think its one of the funniest **** ever. Walter isn't affected by insanity auras like dusk/night and the one from bosses, so you can manage the gestalt threshold a bit better, and Walter with a pudgy looks meme as **** which annoys any " WaLtUh lOw TiEr aNd PudgY TrAshH " efficience nerd
  19. I would hope a disease overhaul would emphasize doctors and medicine, not stress management, as the treatment to physical maladies.
  20. Thank you. Could you please check the FPS at 1x and 3 x speed? I am personally using steam FPS-counter overlay. G-test.sav
  21. Yesterday
  22. 我在启动服务器时遇到了一个问题,就像这样 server_log.txt
  23. Well, it all comes down to mob blocking of course but how you block mobs is different in each situation. In AFW b/c you leave the arena and that messes with AFW behavior so he never casts invul / wovens. Blocking lets you go AFK and hit F or let hondius kill him. If you use lureplants along with signs and walls to block off Klaus and his deer at the right spots you can cut off Klaus from his spells and leap attack without triggering his rage mode. This simplifies the fight a lot since you can stay stationary next to a heat / light source, and have a bit more freedom in tackling the krampus summoned. The setup is cheap b/c you can hammer down the walls and signs, and kill the lureplants to refund all materials - great b/c Klaus spawns at a different spot each year. Moonstone duping with bearger. Put the lureplant next to the moon alter and put food behind them. Lure bearger there and he'll walk endlessly to get at the food. Repair the altar with moonrock and each time it breaks dropping 1-2 rock again. Those two I'll give b/c they're more commonly known. The rest I keep b/c I'm sick of seeing cool stuff removed in the patch notes, but its basically just getting creative with the tools you have. If you like to play that way, these are the tools of interest. I'm not excited about "ooh super weapon / armor." Stronger stuff to hold F with is zzzzzzzzzzzz to me. Its great when a game can feature tools for multiple play styles. tbh though - I don't see how *anyone* can like this change. Ppl who don't want AFW cheesed can't like this because it removes only 1 method of cheese while leaving several others there. Why are ppl so glad lureplant got nuked when AFW and Scrappy didn't get fixed? All this did was change what tools we used. If Klei's intention wasn't to remove the cheese, why did they even change lureplant? The whole thing is a bad step no matter how you cut it. The only reason ppl are smug about it is b/c they like to mock the people who did appreciate tools like lureplants.
  24. I think Wurt should gain the ability to swim in swamp turf I think for alinements she should be able to craft two new merm types each as Variants of: Merm Guard : based on her triumphant and moon bound skins Merm : based on her triumphant and moon bound skins minus the horns And maybe the ability to become a merm queen if not there will be a variant of merm king Either way there would be a variant of a DIY Royalty Kit Warrior Queen Wurt: Wurt has 2x all stats you have when a king is active but also if your on the surface then all merms on the surface are neutral to other characters if your in the caves then all merms in the caves are neutral to other characters you also have a dread stone/moon rock trident that can spawn four merm guards with a planar aoe attack and you can stab stuff with it when ever you choose and sitting on the Royal Tapestry works like sleeping in tier three dens as Webber or some like that it’s probably too over powered but you get the General idea. I don’t know where to go with a warrior queen feeling free to add and remove things Look wise I’d say what she looks like when a king is active but with the proportion enlargements that mighty Wolfgang has plus the lily pad should pads and the beard would become like hair flowing down from the top of her head (maybe rose vines or rows of rasp’s tentacles/tunneling vine intended) and a spiky dread stone/moon rock crown what if Wurt’s version of the royal tapestry works for Wurt like the gym works for Wolfgang when he has the Push the Limits skill but the hunger bar instead of the Mighty Meter also there not electric eels so the electric attack doesn’t really make sense
  1. Load more activity