All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No, there is no way temperature raised above 300C at any point in time. The setup was always cooling down to the same temperature before allowing for new liquid to cool. It was the time between new liquid was pumped to the cooling chamber that made think something is wrong. There was not enough cooling due to small steam pressure. I will try to rebuild it with pressure sensor to catch steam deletion.
  3. Nice. Though I recommend you switch the atmosphere to something non-breathable instead of oxygen. If dupes can breath they can exhale CO2 which will have some "fun" consequences when it builds up enough. (Edit: I just saw the atmosuit docks. That'll fix the issue too, but still the O2 makes me nervous) If you're really crazy you can use multiple liquids too like:
  4. IIRC the reported bug required a very specific temperature in the >300C range. Has your steam room been getting that hot? It might be worth putting in a pressure sensor with a notifier set to pause the game when the pressure drops. Would probably help diagnose any problems.
  5. klei could (and in fact, should not) add a silly broken voicebox to the scrapyard so wes can talk (but it ends up being a realistic voice acted voice speaking gibberish)
  6. Today
  7. I never play as Wurt , but just wanted to say kudos on everything suggested, great ideas.
  8. I have been using a strategy with Bee Queen on a Woodie solo world (but would work for any character) I fight her during a good rain during Spring each season so she is wet . During the year I just farm 60 saffron feathers using a scarecrow and bird traps , cave birdcage etc. I make 60 electric darts . Using 60 darts while she's wet takes 9000hp off her to start and I do this while riding on my Ornery beefalo with a war saddle. Next you'll need ideally at least 3 pan flutes for up to 27 toots. While riding the beef just play the flute and whittle her health down . Usually around 5000hp or so my beef will need a rest , so I hop off and finish her with a dark sword and pan flute combo. So basically just a wet BQ strat with 60 electric darts , pan flute + ornery beef with war saddle and some helmets and a dark sword to finish her off. Nothing amazing about this strategy or anything but I will say it makes the BQ fight very fun and fairly easy. I only beat her once a season but that's plenty of jellybeans for me anyway. Another helpful tip I recently figured out was while in the caves . I'm sure I am not the only one who likes to get rid of the Splumonkeys and their pods that are near your Pseudoscience station. In the past I would usually just hop of my beefalo and try and just burn them down with a torch. Now , instead I just use the starcaller staff on each pod while I'm still mounted on my beef and that burns them down just fine. So much slicker! Just have decent sanity when attempting this. Some might say this is wasteful but I usually have so many extra yellow gems by day 100 or so it doesn't matter.
  9. As I mentioned I do not have a save that guarantee reproduction as in the past. Also, this time there is no automation involved directly. Automation is attached to hydrogen cooling loop and to crude oil cooled loop. I asked Klei about it. Maybe they will hear my cry xD
  10. Dear Klei, It;s been 3 years now and I am still facing the bug even with pretty simple design. Was it fixed already and reoccurred or problem is too big? Thanks!
  11. Probably worth it to report again or add a comment on the bug report posted above. They may not realize it’s still happening. Are you able to reproduce the bug in your current save?
  12. Is it worth to report it once again? I do not have the exact save where bug occurs as in the past. Now I just realized that my cooling loop performance dropped and I found barely any steam in steam chamber. This is sooo exhausting to me. Again there is cycle 1400 and I have to stop:(
  13. Even though there could technically be a lot of items to stack, in practice the items you will hold many stacks of and that would be worth getting into an enlarged scaled chest, are much less. Or at least that was our experience recently. In a 1000+ days count world and with no event on, we were doing fine with just 6 elastispaced scaled chests (the rest were regular scaled chests) I understand that was not OP’s question, but maybe the info can give some people the idea of how many you need in a not super megabase late game world and be enough and avoid keeping stacks of garbage on the ground.
  14. I LOVED THAT! A nice use to pudgy.. I'm gonna try this! Do it!
  15. Yes, you can save the kitty. Do not open DST Set your system date to the last date you fed it (or up to 2 days after) Open DST, feed and pet your kitty Advance your system date 2 days and feed/pet your kitty as many times as necessary to get back to current time (you can do this while DST is open, don't have to relaunch each time) May your kitty live a long and prosperous life
  16. that's probably their most recent mention, back in 2020 i think?
  17. The spear dash pushes items away, perhaps you saw that while fighting and thought it had chopped a tree
  18. NGL,we wish it a bug tho.. would be nice to have moon dial as water source
  19. I am very grateful to Klei for adding an advanced setting that disables boat hop delay. It's one of those QoL changes that not everyone wants and I am very happy I can turn it off. I really want another advanced setting disabled which is the "smart" workers/lazy forager/that bird in a hat, who deside for me what I don't want them to pick up. It would be much appreciated.
  20. I'm hesitant to accept something that can only be seen by looking at the internal files or using mods, truth be told. I think it is possible Klei may choose to go with Gorge stuff, but I also cannot help but think that Wurt's update was an indication that Klei wanted to take Merms in a different direction in terms of lore. The Gorge has the transformed Merms having trouble thinking clearly and craving fish. Neither of these are characteristics of Merms post Wurt update, which revealed their view toward fish as being cute pets, and gave us translations of Merm dialogue - confirming that Merms have a language and are not just saying gibberish. I feel like Klei is overall moving away from Forge + Gorge as being lore-relevant. Even the Fuelweaver portal has become something entirely different than a gateway to these alternate universes. They obviously are going to say that they are still canon, but I heavily doubt we will see any direct tie-ins to either of them. And personally I don't really care for the Gorge take on Merms, I think they are much more interesting if focus is put purely on their longstanding presence in the constant. The idea that they could have been around back when the Ancients were still there is very interesting. I also think it is interesting that Wurt seems to have been taught to hate nightmare fuel, although her recent dialogue seems less adverse to nightmare related stuff (she thinks dreadstone is pretty). I think part of the problem is that character dialogue is not nessecarily always 100% consistent with the intent of the character. For example Wurt's dialogue for the Kitcoon pet still implies she hates Catcoons because Klei seems to have originally coded her like a monster (might also explain "Don't like Bunnyman!"). I personally think it'd be quite interesting if she had no affinity at all, or if Merms perhaps had some special connection to Alter (although that might make her too similar to Wormwood and they already get compared a lot). That having been said I think the most likely outcome is that she will get no lore for Shadows, Lunar or Gorge at all, and she will simply get basic allignment skills for both sides. I am predicting she will probably get an acid rain immunity for shadow side and lunar hail for lunar side. If Wigfrid didn't get lunar allignment only despite hating charlie and loving the moon, there's no way anyone other than Maxwell and Wormwood will get any special allignment orientation.
  21. I have been hugely unsuccessful in replicating this phenomenon but I swear to you the spear was somehow harvesting wood. I just haven’t figured out how.. I’ll keep trying, I wish I would’ve had enough sense to record it the first time it happened.
  22. I'm sorry if it's a bit off topic but my unusual strategy is getting overconfident throughout the game and fighting stuff without armour, great way to lose all your healing food!
  1. Load more activity