All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I remember them only being able to pressurize up to 10kg per tile. but now my vents are pressurizing to 17kg per tile and they are still going. When was this changed?
  3. image.thumb.png.52f39cbaed19a6777976ddc6aa85bf8f.png

@minespatch skeledork in tf2 skeledork in tf2

4. So i have a base with a bunch of volcanoes on it and i want to use the lava to melt things like metal or just use the massive amounts of heat to boil things. But since the magma usually comes out at around 3000F, its kinda hard to make any machines near it without them constantly breaking due to the temps. I looked at the wiki, and the best thing i could find was thermium, which raised the overheat temp by 900. but that would make the overheat temp around 1000F which im not sure is enough. Is there any material that can withstand the heat? or am i just going about this wrong?
  5. I get it. I'd like for there to be more content and challenges thrown in too. Mini Bosses or something. They already have a combat mechanic in place. There will probably be a mod for it somewhere down the line. There are community challenges I have heard about.
  6. That's nice, because the plantables list at the bottom of plantables.lua is "exactly" the list I'm looking for.
  7. Yeah no, I have no issues getting colonies to the point of sustainability lol that's the problem; or why I tend to lose interest as I approach mid-game. Sometimes I just take on as many dupes as the printer offers so they can create problems for me to solve.
  8. I've tried to pick it up with leftclick. I've left and re-entered the trial. Not sure if it's just me.
  9. Pacu/Slicksters/Wild Plants/Pufts/ShoveVoles+Dupe Penitentiary+Mogom+Infinite gas/liquid storages = Infinite Food, Power, CO2, Polluted H2O, Polluted O2 and Dupes (their byproducts depending on critter/plant used as food). It will pretty much self sustain itself especially if you use dupe byproducts to cool the system. There are other methods, but I find sustainability to be easy if you either limit oxygen consumption or maximize oxygen production; The former is scalable without excess infrastructure.
  10. Sorry that I'm bothering too much, but I'm really confused what do onSave and onLoad do. If it runs under AddPrefabPostInit, Doesn't it mean that it will run only once when the bush's code is loaded into the world? Or does it run for each single bush? Let's say I have 2 bushes, BushA and BushB. I can save different data for each of these? It means that using local function new_OnLoad(inst,data) inst.mycustomdata = data.mycustomdata end will load different values for each so I can pass them to onDeploy? The reason I can't properly try it is that I don't know how it works
  11. The Melon's Art Thread

Wolfgang's bringing sexy back.
  12. Do you even listen to your self? Try and think my friend, if the turbine was NOT supposed to be able to take a tune-up, why make it able to recieve the tune-up in the first place then? If the turbine was NOT supposed to be tuned up, why does it show alternative values when tuned up ? It clearly is intended to take a tune-up, but for some reason half the code hasn't been hooked up yet / been written, or what ever the problem is, and therefor shows that it can be tuned up, while not delivering anything extra for it.
  13. Willow is probably living through Godzilla by making Ashley walk through swinesbury.
  14. NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Yeah, fanfics on the art section take a while to read but I intend to read them all. Looks like a classic Disney poster from the 80s. Might be the squares behind her. Was the anonymous user quoting that one Klei dev who said the same about Wormwood? Wilson is proud of his last minute costume/.
  15. I wouldn't say it's that bad
  16. ah, I see. That's the system beowulf is talking about. It's a tradeoff, certainly. That one won't fit more than one to a room, or ever "slip" a chance to lullaby an egg. Mine uses a little more power (on the order of 180 -220 watts more), and occasionally slips, but can fit many in the same room.
  17. if you can't cross a gap as Wortox underground and have excess wood sometimes making a campfire and piling on wood to increase light radius as needed is a good way to zip across that gap longterm you might wanna plant fireflies on a spot across the gap so it'll always be illuminated for you to soulhop
  18. eh, no, this system turns of once the rancher was by and lullabied the egg. turns on again exactly 1 cycle after being lullabied, and then stays on until the egg has been lullabied once more.
  19. There's a problem with having them on a rigid 24-hour cycle. Every couple of days, your rancher will miss a chance to sing to the egg. Just watch it in action every day. The clock slips because it takes time for your rancher to register the errand, run over, and sing to the egg. The next day, you have 30 seconds less, and the next day, lullaby doesn't wear off until your incubator already shut down. (you lost a day) Yes, tradeoffs. I actually spend 240 watts on incubators, but at the worst case an egg won't go un-buffed for more than 5 hours at a time. The difference is about 180 watts of power use. Shrug. Pick your downside. (also - if you're going to go with a 1-day cycle: you should use a clock sensor to set the start time, fewer pieces)
  20. Today
  21. You could also build a petroleum well
  22. Just noticed while playing in shipwrecked and going in and out of buildings that are from Hamlet, the weather abruptly stops. While this isn't game breaking, the consistency would be nice and avoiding this exploitative feature would also be cool. Thank you, that is all.
  23. I'll link the original post when I get home. The design I use was blatantly stolen from someone else.
  24. Wouldn't this be better ? 3 buffer gates set to 200secs, lullaby only lasts 1 cycle, no matter the husbandry skill.. And yes i know the power switch is not needed, it was the first iteration of mine
  25. Feel free to share your motion-driven design, if you like. This idea doesn't belong to me.
  26. Interesting. I've been using a different version (not mine but can't remember who's off the top of my head) but this is simpler and more resistant to breaking due to lack of/delayed delivery of eggs. Downside is the occasional missed turn and constant power consumption of one of the incubators. Granted, neither is all that bad. The system I've been using waits for an incubator to be lullabied before turning on the next one via motion sensors before triggering a longer timer that restarts the cycle. I wonder if the same effect could be created with a weight plate and filter gate... I like it!
  27. Count to 200 without interruption

Sneventy wan
  1. Load more activity