All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'll go with the the first one. There's a very useful "feature" under Windows that if you hold the <action key> for picking up items you can click off the window and do some browsing- the game does not pick up the <action key up> event in this case and your character continues to pick up things in the background. This does not work under OS X, and as far as I know never has.
  3. Which mod and item? So I can take a look
  4. No, you are right, I apologize. The game says 2% per cycle for base reproduction, but that can't be. It's probably rounding up. Now you're telling me that voles work more like hatches than pacu. It's 1.66% from what I can remember, it does round up. Time for another critter batch build. Hey tony, your breeder stable looks like it can get stuck if you entomb all three mining drills at once. If you stick them on the ceiling, you will never have to worry about that.
  5. Add more floors

i wonder what the carpet thinks of
  6. Well turbine splitting has existed for a while and even though temp averaging within the turbine is not new, this is the first practical application I have seen. Was already typing when you posted
  7. Yeah, as I said in what you quoted it was a while ago. Before @mathmanican's post on it. I just didn't have a practical use for it at the time.
  8. Longer Cycle Time

And, of course, I didn't say it couldn't be done as a mod. It's quite possible that it could be (I don't really know). I said it was unlikely that a mod for doing so existed or would be built. Especially since the OP can get what he's after through existing mechanisms.
  9. Today
  10. Longer Cycle Time

And splitting all systems into these two categories is ?
  11. Yep, I have a tag added at initialization which I check the owner of the widget to have before I do anything
  12. it is really very strange the duplicant first places the resource in the storage bin, and then moves it from the storage bin to the dispenser I assume that the problem is due to the absence of one line of code in the class "ObjectDispenserConfig" in the "DoPostConfigureComplete" method storage.onlyTransferFromLowerPriority = true; I made a mod that should help fix this problem
  13. great dont forget to only do this change for your character and return the default for everyone else or if your char is not in sun. So not only make your mod work, but also dont break the game
  14. It works! Think I have all my questions answered now finally, my inquisition of the DST modding forums is over haha. A huge thanks to everyone who has helped me!
  15. Posting here as well since for some reason the ticket here seems to be solved: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/requests/69637 --- Hello guys, I love what you do with the games. As you might have noticed, there are a big DST community in Turkey. A little bit less than Euro Truck Simulator 2, CS:GO, but still a significant amount. I have seen that you have many languages inside DST, except Turkish. Do you plan to add one? I am doing a community translation and it is about 75% complete. I will be happy to complete it if you plan to ship it with the game. Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1565362855 Thanks a lot. Volkan
  16. Graphics severely broken after macOS Catalina update

Press cmd+tab. It’s indeed a full screen issue and when tabbing through apps, it kinda gets taken out of the full screen. The tearing stops and you can navigate through the menus.
  17. So you just fuel your rockets and never fly them? If you make a fuel loop back into your storage and get fuel detector at the end you'll know when to cut fuel.
  18. yes, this was also just my thought, wonder why Ultroman did not wrote about it, his post sounded like it would be impossible. I currently dont have the time to look deeper into the files, if this would really solve the problem. You or ultroman can try it
  19. Couldn't I override OnUpdate using AddClassPostConstruct then and change it to show changes in health caused by my mod? I'll keep this in mind if I am not able to modify the health badge to show changes in health from my mod, thanks!
  20. Telelocator Staff glitched. Stuck at loading screen
  21. if you make the "IsOverheating" function alwas return true if it is your char and in sun, then ice/endothermic wont do anything. I dont know if it is easier to disable the orange overheating effect, than to enable the health loss effect But of course it could conflict with regular overheating, so if you char is really overheated + in sun, the effect would be the same like normal overheating.
  22. I suppose, however I would like it more if I could thematically stay away from the overheating effect. Using the overheating mechanic would invoke the sort of orange-y overlay would it not? Also wouldn't stuff like eating ice or endothermic firepits stop the overheating effect? I wouldn't want that.
  23. Cookie Cutter armor to go with the hat.
  24. Count to 200 without interruption

1. Load more activity