All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sorry about that. I tried workarounds but with Klei's frequent updates to artworks in the past year it was a bit too unstable and I was waiting for the artworks code to be finalized. An official fix would be majorly appreciated. I will add: just enable my mod long enough to deconstruct/resculpt them, then you can disable the mod safely.
  3. Pretty known trick (I think) but placing a sign on klauses sack after opening it prevents it from spawning again in that place, this means you can have an arena from klaus at some point. Also works for daywalker, who has only 5(?) Spawns when klaus has roughly 25 (?)
  4. Unless the wood could somehow hide unseen behind chopped tree stumps or other trees then I don’t think so, I just think it’s a rare bug that happens once every now & again. I’ll be sure to record it if it happens again though next time I’m playing!
  5. Today
  6. Попробуй во время игры зайти в настройки раздел игра и перетянуть ползунок разрешение таймплапса влево. По идее это отключит скриншоты во время игры
  7. Changed Status to Fixed One or more mods (likely More Small Sculptures, More Marble Sculptures) added new artwork to the game and they are necessary to load your save. In a future update this will be fixed so it loads the default artwork instead.
  8. Picking up a trap with an animal caught inside does not give the player the animal, bird cages share the same problem. This issue makes crafting the prestihatitator problematic and by extension blocks game progression. We’re unable to merge world’s due to the sea-worthy being locked behind the shadow manipulator.
  9. I was playing as usual without problem. But for no reason, the game crashed and did not open again. Moreover, I closed all modes.
  10. I'm looking to add a perk where my character's movement and some of her actions are faster based on the state of her health . To be more specific: - Actions that have a speed bonus equal to the current amount of health she has (100 for reference), which would be halved when wearing armor: + Movement + Attacking + Cooking + Crafting + Picking + Harvesting - Some actions would instead be done instantly with full health, such as picking and harvesting How would I go about coding this? I wouldn't even mind some form of template to add the actions to, in case there are other actions I could include that can be sped up or done instantly; I think even some boat-related actions can be altered in this way.
  11. Hello! My boyfriend and I have been getting back into DST lately and playing every night, but one night he just couldn't connect to the server I was hosting It said, "Server not responding. This server is not responding. Please try again." He can't join any game that I'm hosting, and I can't join any game that he's hosting either. Here's what we tried: - We both disabled our mods and tried making a server with no caves - Tried joining a public server together (which allowed us both to connect, but we still can't join each others games) - Restarting our computers - Restarting Steam - Allowing access through the firewall - Uninstall and reinstall - Unfriending and refriending on Steam - Tried a local server - Tried a public server but with a password, which didn't allow us to connect if one of us was hosting :(((( We don't know what to do anymore, we just really like playing DST ;^; EDIT: My boyfriend tried joining my game through steam and it still didn't work. But there's a page that says "Failure. Unable to connect to server, app id specified by server is invalid." "Latency. Failed" I'm not too sure what this means, but I thought I should mention it if it helps! ;o;
  12. I believe the problem to be with falling liquids. I've kept my eye on several steam turbine setups on an old save and I can confidently say that the turbines are fine. (That save has survived through several of these steam deletion threads and is still active). A way I came to this conclusion is that some escher waterfalls I had in a loop started to lose liquid. So, without the turbines or liquid vents to blame, I can only point at the falling liquid mechanism. I've resorted to have a refilling setup with a valve, shutoff and an atmo sensor... I've also tried the flaking boiler and found it to be very stable. Steam has vanished nonetheless but the frequency of it happening is very diminished. Assuming the turbines are well, I really can't pinpoint why it would happen in such a build, though.
  13. https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/79-dont-starve-together-mods-and-tools/
  14. Follow the instructions in this article RemapSoundEvent("dontstarve/wilson/flute_LP", "your_sound/")
  15. Cool tip about killing ewecus as a Maxwell -Find Ewecus -Get close to it but not close enough to be targeted by it -Spawn 4/5 duelists -Go away -Hold items that will give duelists more dmg -wait till duelists will kill ewecus
  16. Why not just use a Fire Staff instead? Same benefit for significantly cheaper and a negligible sanity penalty.
  17. No, there is no way temperature raised above 300C at any point in time. The setup was always cooling down to the same temperature before allowing for new liquid to cool. It was the time between new liquid was pumped to the cooling chamber that made think something is wrong. There was not enough cooling due to small steam pressure. I will try to rebuild it with pressure sensor to catch steam deletion.
  18. Nice. Though I recommend you switch the atmosphere to something non-breathable instead of oxygen. If dupes can breath they can exhale CO2 which will have some "fun" consequences when it builds up enough. (Edit: I just saw the atmosuit docks. That'll fix the issue too, but still the O2 makes me nervous) If you're really crazy you can use multiple liquids too like:
  19. Wormwood with a polish accent: wawóowwęuuśśszczchźdż
  20. IIRC the reported bug required a very specific temperature in the >300C range. Has your steam room been getting that hot? It might be worth putting in a pressure sensor with a notifier set to pause the game when the pressure drops. Would probably help diagnose any problems.
  21. klei could (and in fact, should not) add a silly broken voicebox to the scrapyard so wes can talk (but it ends up being a realistic voice acted voice speaking gibberish)
  22. I am playing the Nintendo Switch version of Don’t Starve, typically selecting RoG with Hamlet compatibility. First, when traveling between maps (survival, caves, ruins, shipwrecked, hamlet), my game automatically saves even if I have disabled auto save. This occurs both when I intentionally travel and when I die and regenerate on a different map. Second, if I close the game after traveling and don’t save again, then open the game and reload that save, time passage reverts to the moment I first left that map (season, rotting, growth, etc). But if I explicitly save and quit after traveling, the time passage is retained. So the auto-save when traveling appears to not save the passage of time. Consequently, I can spend a year in the ruins, travel back to the cave, quit without saving, reload, and no time has passed in the cave during that year in the ruins. Third (and worst), the game freezes every time I travel from the caves to the ruins. Even if I wait for half an hour, the screen is still frozen at the ruins entrance and the bell keeps ringing. It successfully auto saves, so if I force close the game and reload, it loads there in the ruins. But I have to close and reload every time I enter the ruins.
  23. I never play as Wurt , but just wanted to say kudos on everything suggested, great ideas.
  24. I have been using a strategy with Bee Queen on a Woodie solo world (but would work for any character) I fight her during a good rain during Spring each season so she is wet . During the year I just farm 60 saffron feathers using a scarecrow and bird traps , cave birdcage etc. I make 60 electric darts . Using 60 darts while she's wet takes 9000hp off her to start and I do this while riding on my Ornery beefalo with a war saddle. Next you'll need ideally at least 3 pan flutes for up to 27 toots. While riding the beef just play the flute and whittle her health down . Usually around 5000hp or so my beef will need a rest , so I hop off and finish her with a dark sword and pan flute combo. So basically just a wet BQ strat with 60 electric darts , pan flute + ornery beef with war saddle and some helmets and a dark sword to finish her off. Nothing amazing about this strategy or anything but I will say it makes the BQ fight very fun and fairly easy. I only beat her once a season but that's plenty of jellybeans for me anyway. Another helpful tip I recently figured out was while in the caves . I'm sure I am not the only one who likes to get rid of the Splumonkeys and their pods that are near your Pseudoscience station. In the past I would usually just hop of my beefalo and try and just burn them down with a torch. Now , instead I just use the starcaller staff on each pod while I'm still mounted on my beef and that burns them down just fine. So much slicker! Just have decent sanity when attempting this. Some might say this is wasteful but I usually have so many extra yellow gems by day 100 or so it doesn't matter.
  1. Load more activity