All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. [Game Update] - 327257

I agree so much with this. When I first saw her artwork I immediately fell in love with her, but when I saw her in-game look I was oh so disappointed She looks so sad, her hair looks weird and she has a completely different skin color in-game. I'm not the greatest artist but I wanted to see how she would look like with a more upbeat face and the skin color from her artwork.
  3. Wilbur, (possible other characters) cannot light coconades in his inventory or hand and can only light them from the ground. Possibly a cause of merging and hoping world. lighting them after throwing them and picking them back up works.
  4. Because wilbur is able to throw poop, he auto equips projectile weapons to hand including poop even to the point of removing the hand slot items.
  5. As per title I wanna know if there is a spawn code/prefab for Sinkhole Lights/shafts of light from Sunken Forest biome - and ofc which is it. Or is a feature only spawned at world creation and that's it, no prefab? (have no idea how WorldGen operates at programming level) Ty in advance and cheers!
  6. Hamlet turfs

Hamlet turfs that should prevent flooding when brought to SW do not. They also instantly break boats when they are placed on the coast.
  7. [Game Update] - 327766

I can't stress how happy it makes me to see rocks and flint become renewable in Hamlet. Thank you for the amazing updates, @Jason and the whole Hamlet team.
  8. Wilbur cannot inspect boats. He is unable to see the inventory of a boat when on land and must ride the boat to get the lantern or sail.
  9. it does match what it depicts maybe this is some sort of order or routine to be taught to their kin?
  10. At that point you're supposed to go on the aggressive and seek out the big end game bosses.
  11. It's not meant to be something forced.. But if you repetitive patterns the might be a reason.. All languages.. Even pictoric ones use repetitions for the sake of importance...
  12. Just an idea

It would get very complicated and tad bit convoluted. Imagine a new player starting a new world, and there's 4 cooking stations to choose from. You would be forced to look in the Wiki everytime you would cook something.
  13. Hello again! It's nice to see you! How've you been? Well, I hope? I genuinely appreciate you helping me yet again. The code doesn't crash, which is good I suppose, and Wilkas still becomes fire Wilkas when he eats a red gem, but things aren't getting cooked. Should I have changed "container" to "inventory"? And sorry about that! It slipped my mind. Here's my log and modmain.lua. I'm pretty sure the issue lies in wilkas.lua within the "shedding" function where I try to call on the Hamlet seasons, but I'll include my modmain.lua just in case. modmain.lua wilkas.lua log.txt
  14. silly drawings i make

wortox singing a ditty while exploring SCP-860
  15. Yesterday
  16. Bug Fixes: Fixed desync issues in Aporkalypse clock Aporkalypse clock now shows the proper animation when saved during aporkalypse You can't plant lureplant bulbs and jungle trees inside anymore Fixed an animation glitch when Wilba returns from werepigism. Beta specific fixes: 327761 Fixed Wagstaff and Wheeler’s art resolution Ancient Hulk’s defeat will re-robot the world correctly now. The Roc doesn’t like Wagstaff’s telebrella when he activates it. The new flooring and wallpapers are now also available outside Hamlet Fixed crash when planting a spiderden in an interior Wagstaff's armored visor now also shows the overlay on reload Fixed the potential massive slowdown when using rocks in the navigadget The navigadget now activates when it is equipped on load. The Parasol is always available to Wagstaff Roads now properly respond to Wagstaff's heat vision View full update
  17. 327766

Bug Fixes: Fixed desync issues in Aporkalypse clock Aporkalypse clock now shows the proper animation when saved during aporkalypse You can't plant lureplant bulbs and jungle trees inside anymore Fixed an animation glitch when Wilba returns from werepigism. Beta specific fixes: 327761 Fixed Wagstaff and Wheeler’s art resolution Ancient Hulk’s defeat will re-robot the world correctly now. The Roc doesn’t like Wagstaff’s telebrella when he activates it. The new flooring and wallpapers are now also available outside Hamlet Fixed crash when planting a spiderden in an interior Wagstaff's armored visor now also shows the overlay on reload Fixed the potential massive slowdown when using rocks in the navigadget The navigadget now activates when it is equipped on load. The Parasol is always available to Wagstaff Roads now properly respond to Wagstaff's heat vision
  18. Thank you so much for your help! And thank you for the explanation of the code and your process! I found both to be very educational. ^^
  19. in real life, spells are much closer to prayers than bippity boppity boo; but this is a video game where you can make cut stones by combining separate ones somehow, so there's no telling in universe. It does vaguely resemble a music stanza, but I'm not brute forcing that.
  20. Peagawk hat

Not only is it spawnable, it even has a crafting recipe in recipes.lua that's been commented out.
  21. Yeah, I'm really curious! Hope it isn't the normal spider plush, because I already own that and I wouldn't want to have to buy another.
  22. I think the metal cannon might be a different one. It looks lkie the doors are just melting like normal but aren`t getting deleted after that. Then changing their state from open to closed resets them to solid state and lets them melt again. Of course that`s just my suspicions.
  23. Nice. But could you add a modifier for the difficulty setting as well?
  24. I`d cover it with insulated obsidian tiles. Maybe 2 layers if you want to be sure and just let it create some magma it it`s little room. It might get useful later.
  25. That shouldn't be happening tho.. If you feel this might be is a bug pls report
  1. Load more activity