All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I find that some skins could easily become a new "basic clothing" of the character in DS, they are many representative and effective. Wilson: Mad scientist, for sure. It makes Wilson look like a Frankenstein, which is absolutely essential to me. Willow: Survivor. A pyromaniac I expect to be half burned, just as I expect a scout to advance untamed among the branches and forests. I think Willow is a character with a very strong character, the survivor skin makes him stand out very well: with the red band on his head then, he looks like a guerrilla fighter. "Constant o muerte" Wendy: Rose Set. I find that it represents the figure of Wendy well, apparently so delicate but with a twisted and disturbing soul, disturbed by so many misfortunes. Wolfgang: For Wolfgang I choose an unpublished skin: the soldier's one! Obviously, when it comes out, I pretend it's a Bolshevik, absolutely. WX-78: Triumphant. Killer robot in name and in fact, he seems to have come out of a b-movie science fiction horror. I adore. Webber: Victorian. I have always preferred the "child" side to the "monster" side of Webber. A Victorian schoolboy could not emphasize him better. Wes: Magmatic. "By Day, a refined french mine. By Night, a formidable swordsmine" Need we say more? Seriously?
  3. If player teleport out of world - all textures start glitch... It's a big problem for mod creator's. Klei please fix AnimState.
  4. Caffeine for the Moon God

Here's my first completion of this challenge incase someone wants to do it. Personal best is dusk of day 9, due to having to spend a few days filling the map to get a good idea as to where the island was.
  5. Wormwood skins?

Many good ideas here, I hope Klei takes some ones for the future pack of skins, would be nice.
  6. Working music starts over when switching tasks

Or just chopping one tree and then chopping another tree. In fact, I'm wondering if it might just be restarting on its own, not reacting to anything I'm doing, on an awkward cut-short loop or something. The activities I was doing when I noticed the restarting music before might have been a coincidence.The music is definitely misbehaving, though.
  7. I should be in bed but I came here because I made this. Goodnight now.
  8. Klei Weekly Art Stream!

Yellow Hamlet background is best background.
  9. Sometimes, after a particularly epic dump, air freshener just isn't enough!
  10. my problems with Wheeler

I like those ideas!
  11. here are the sneakers and here the oxford shoes only difference is that they removed the white part but it's exactly the same form vs pls compare with spectator shoes, which are actually the closest to oxford shoes to what form is concerned vs vs Oxford shoes needs to have the same form as spectator but just in one color and the upper part of the design too.... there is a discrepancy here vs vs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unprotective Gloves and Muddy Gardening Gloves have the exact same design... Only difference is that the "unprotective" ones are shorter.... can't unprotective gloves have a unique design? vs vs
  12. Bad Derpy art corner/Dump of doodles

drew it from what i remembered
  13. this deserves to be in the meme section.. pls include op's pic too
  14. Static Layouts 100% spawning?

Stupid Question first: Did you enable the mod under the mod tab? try this command : c_gonext("diviningrodstart"), that should bring you to it, it is not showing on the map I will see what I can do with the layout, but I have never changed one, so no promises
  15. No! We must CRUSH their dreams like egg shells, suffocate their enthusiasm in a C02 pit and dispose the regolith of their dreams into lava. Only the TRUE faithful shall enjoy the fruits of Klei's labor. Yeeeeeees... (seriously, though, yeah that video should probably be updated or hidden)
  16. I've had this bug ever since a few days ago. Specifically whenever I go on public servers. When I try to access the cave, the gui, character information stats, inventory all of that disappears along with the cave hole I went into. Looks like the cave hole never even existed and won't let me interact with anything as if it crashed
  17. Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Credit to the amazing James Bucket.
  18. Today
  19. The BFB as Hamlet's new super boss?

Uhhhh.... there's also the small matter of the worldwide beloved classic children's book "the BFG", by the author Roald Dahl, the guy who brought us such classics as "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "the Twits", "the Witches", "James and the Gigantic Peach", "Danny the Champion of the World" and "Fantastic Mr Fox". Am I literally the only one here with a good upbringing.
  20. Maxwell's shadow minions can indeed mine stone fruit. Toss em on the ground and watch them go ham.
  21. Winona is gonna saw this boat in half.
  22. The BFB as Hamlet's new super boss?

This would give Ro Bin a much more interesting role, and it would make up for its lack of transformations. I really like the idea. The battle should be completely optional, you don't have to try to kill it if you don't want
  23. I've never had the problem of the pipes to my glass forges ever breaking, but then i realized I always placed it near the bottom of my base so it was frequently immersed in waste chlorine. That stuff has really bad thermal conductivity, so must've been the reason.
  1. Load more activity