All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, its definitly doable with any default damage character. Its been a while since I've fought it so I wanted to try for fun. Misery Toadstool no cheese under rain with Wilson, I used: ~4 days of fight 3 morning star 9 moon axe 7 ice staff 2 pan flute 4 weather pain 2 thulecite armor 12 banana shake 4 perrogies It went a bit chaotic at the end, I could have use more moon axe and ice staff to rely less on weather pain and I highly recommand building a pillar against the earthquake.
  3. I love the tentacle spike and fish skills, those are very fun. maybe for the alignment skills, you can get special lunar/shadow aligned merms?
  4. Is reaper + cowl better than morning star + enlightenment crown? Assuming he got the infinite banana shakes.
  5. it makes sense for people to not want their fun to get taken away, considering that they aren't hurting anyone by having it, so it makes sense for people to ask to get it back after it gets taken away i'm not even sure about what's that about considering that everything i've mentioned is on console you're simply trying to shame on people in an obscure way, how are they cheating considering that there are no rules and even if there would've been, how would that matter considering that them using bugs isn't detrimental for anyone else? only inexplicitly what point? there's no need for that because he's the most fun boss to fight imo
  6. Considering you have killed all the bosses, I would strongly recommend the bone armor (with a stack of nightmare fuel to repair it) and shadow reaper/void cowl combo with ~10 kits, along with the polar bearger bin with some foods, and a pillar nearby to block the debris from toad’s quake attack. The reaper and cowl were made for bosses like toad. Toad will allow for more then ample opportunities to amp up the reaper’s damage while the bone armor will protect you from the boom shroom attacks throughout the fight and leave the damage amp intact, leaving only the pounds and the spore clouds as concerns. Bring many moon glass axes and weather pains. You can get through the fight with ~2-3 pains if you constantly focus damage and only break the trees in the spore clouds with the pain, but that can be risky so I recommend 4-5 in advance to be safe. Bring your usual sanity and healing food in the bin, and only open it if you don’t have a spore cloud on you. It is quite an endurance fight even with all the mentioned prep, but you only have to go through the fight once at least, unless you want multiple of the fancy bell adornments.
  7. Do you have an AMD or Nvidea gpu? Ironicly if I force ONI to play on the intergrated the problem goes away. Seems like it has to do something with the cpu/gpu combi
  8. No but that doesnt mean Klei cant bug fix things or that the forums should get the torches and pitchforks out over it. Ahh sweet summer pc-player. You have never experienced DST in the true uncompromising way. I have never and will never tell someone to shut up tho. People can complain about their need to be cheaters all they want. I'll be here to prove my point. And i think ive explained my point well enough regarding ancient fuelweavers need to be reworked. Its down to Klei to make a decision.
  9. Some bosses certainly are made to be fought in a group, but most bosses don't require a full on group effort. If boss melting is an issue, I'd be shocked if people thought toadstool with more health is a fun solution. Boss melting could better be solved through something like how Klaus's power scales to hit every target in a fight.
  10. Does not surprise me. Since I moved ONI to a 7800X3D almost all performance problems simply vanished. The ones that remain are occasional things, not regular ones.
  11. So there is a mod called always request suit locker. In most situation this leads to suits on the floor and unahppy dupes. but if you have the right amount in a system like I do here, it would lead to ever one being stocked at all times. As it is in the base game i have to baby sit these docks and repeatedly hit "Deliver Suit". given the automatey part of this game I had assumed an empty dock would be stocked by the auto-sweeper and chute method, it obviously doesn't work. So I'd like to know how I could modify the existing mod to work for oxygen mask docks, or if someone could make this happen? I haven't made mods in oni but I have limited experience making and modifying mods, would just need to know where to start. took me requesting them all before the auto sweeper did anything...... and that sucks.
  12. Today
  13. You can do it but it's going to take a while no matter what your method is. Here's one that takes less than 30 minutes at least:
  14. then let people play the game the way they want? using a bug doesn't mean that you have skipped the entirety of the game and never played it how does that matter? i know that walking is available on console and i assume that there's a way to attack whatever's closest to you and that's enough for FW, since you only need to swap equipment after he summons and after you kill unseen hands do minimal gear FW even in autumn then? that was according to your logic, since you said that people that use cheese are unworthy of having whatever happens after the boss' death happen, so they shouldn't complain about cheese getting removed and instead do the fight, even if they don't like it even though a lot of other people like it and wouldn't want it to get changed
  15. I know this sounds crazy but people should be expected to actual play the game. Its what we sign up for when we buy games... You have never played console or with a controller so how could you possibly understand what its like for those of us playing on console? Shoehorning console players into needing to do the entirety of the CC quest line plus lunar rifts is limiting player freedom to choose what they want to do first. Also telling me to shut up? Oho someone is getting a wee bit aggressive eh?
  16. I did a similar testing some time ago and the 3D part of AMD can give you 50% or more performance improvement due to ONI liking the cache.
  17. You have to always remember that dst bosses are targeted towards multiplayer. I think toad and misery toad are perfect for a group of people who usually melt bosses in less than a minute.
  18. Wilson be like: Such a miserable boss. Since it isn't required for progressive and supposed to be a secret, I don't imagine it will ever escape the worst bosses in history dumpster bin.
  19. CHEESE WARNING!!! If you hate cheese - skip this message or you will be highly disturbed. I'm warning you, the psychological damage will be irreversible! I don't think 1 panflute and 3 ice staffs is an absurd amount...
  20. It is quite possible that in the upcoming Qol Ocean update, Wurt will receive his own skill tree.
  21. that's elitism, people should be allowed to have fun however they want, you simply want other people to not have fun because you don't like how they play the game, that's elitism and being a jerk i didn't even use lureplants cheese btw he doesn't, according to your own logic you're simply unworthy of getting his loot so shut up and get better, and with better reasoning that's a reason to add console commands and even if they won't since most console games seem to not have console nor mods, you can already cheese FW using gunpowder/brightshade staff
  22. Yes if you dont kill a boss you shouldnt receive the loot. Nothing elitist about that, its called playing the game. Ah so u want a way to cheat on public servers? I see your angle now Yeah consoles dont have access to console commands hence why ancient fuelweaver needs nerfed. Ty for spelling that out.
  23. maybe read own message? unavailable on other servers and consoles, weren't you constantly talking about playing on console needing to be as enjoyable as on PC, especially for people that aren't good at the game?
  24. Hahahaha how?? Elitism is playing the game without cheating?? Madness. Using exploits is the exact same as if i was to c_spawn ("bone helm") or whatever. Just remove the bug and use console commands. Commit to the cheat.
  25. OMG, I mean... He killed within 9 in game days, which means 9 x 8 minutes... Well... he killed with more than one hour of fight! Also, he's good as hell in this game, so, I'm gonna change my question: Can a human being kill this boss as wilson?
  1. Load more activity