All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I personally don't mind them reworking the fight, but even then I wouldn't want them to remove an existing trick to exploit it unless it was non-consensual and affected players not wanting to utilize it. All this talk about how broken it is, how stupid it looks, how stupid players are for using it, etc is meaningless. Removing an option is removing an option; this particular exploit is so outlandishly impossible to accidentally stumble upon and harmless that the fervor people invoke for its removal can only make one assume pure, mindless malice on the part of the people cheering for its removal.
  3. It's cute, but Wurt *is* a kingless Merm Guard when she first starts off in the world. Wurt is a Merm Guard, ergo what she looks like looks like a Merm Guard. (I know you meant a "traditional" Merm Guard, but I felt the clarification was kinda needed. Just like Wilba doesn't look like other Hamlet pigs, Wurt doesn't necessarily look like other merms.)
  4. If anything the petal effects could change to match, during combat and/or the screen effect when she upgrades. It'd be a lot of work to do it for every skin, but just imagine the Verdant flower making ghostly butterflies swarm around debuffed enemies
  5. I had this problem, also. I disabled my mods one-by-one and found the one which was triggering the problem for me: Increased Stack Size by ChaosMind42. I don't know if this is the only mod which causes it, or if this is even your problem, but if you do have this one, disable it and try to launch your world. (I hope this can be fixed, because I'm dying like mad without it.)
  6. How many more times will it get buffed before anyone actually chooses it over lunar lmao
  7. As they said from the beginning of this arch they are finally taking time to focus on late game content for those of us that have been with this game for awhile and are looking for more of a challenge/hard mode (it's what ppl have been asking for for awhile, I don't know what else to call it). They spent years focusing on making the game more sandbox/newer player friendly and I don't believe they are going to stop with this in the future. They are just taking time for something else for awhile. This game has always had things that needed to be accomplished in a linear fashion to progress in the game, I just see this as an extension of that. The skill tree's are available without interacting with the late game and can add a lot to the early game depending on how you decide to interact with it so I think they are doing a good job trying to incorporate changes to both stages of the game. But I do realize it's not what your used to, before now it was all early game.
  8. Inspired by Niko's dst mod with the same name (steam workshop link), I used roughly the same method to achieve the bouncy camera effect in Rotwood, where it follows your head instead of the whole character. I really like the results, especially when the camera moves up a bit when you do a cannon shockwave or use the spear skill to jump high up. The script is still not fully tested against bugs yet but I did make it adapt with npc convos and changing focus mode when adding/removing other players, if anyone wants the script to mess with just tell me. Here is a video showcasing it: https://play.fastmotion.io/5cc37af2-4e53-44d3-b2ab-bc0a766b710a (reminder that some may find this effect nauseating or uncomfortable)
  9. Today
  10. Hello, First of all, the game is currently completely playable with a controller. But there is enough annoyance that prevent me to invest more time playing with it. I'll summarized the issues I noted. Some of them can be listed in this Steam workshop mod (and some of them could be fixed with it, but some remains): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1706782853 Here the full list, and I'll add some: - You can only attack mobs you're facing - You can only do actions on the nearest entity (meaning you need to move to every single sapling to harvest a farm of them) - You can only telepoof / soul hop a set distance away from where you're standing - There is no way to zoom in / out - There is no way to walk with the map open - Iceboxes and Crockpots can't both be accessed at the same time - Structures and deployable items can only be placed in front of where you're facing Also, the character control with left stick isn't really analogous. It is difficult to place structures in a precise way. The deadzone should be configurable somehow to give more control to the player. Additionally to this, I noted that on the Steam Deck, we can't create a mashup of the controls, using some keybinds as controller ones, and some as mouse/keyboard. The player have to choose either a controller or mouse/kb control, with a config select box. I would love for this config menu entry to disappear, and for the game to support both at the same time.
  11. Hello, The issues can be summarized by this title. On the Steam Deck, which have a 1280*800 resolution, we have borders at top and bottom. The screen is already small, could you fix this problems so that we use it completely? Sorry if duplicate, can't find any related issue. Thanks!
  12. Exactly. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the post, since it was most likely said in some forumite's thread instead of the update release one, but the devs definitelly said that there was a reason why Willow and Wigfrid update that dropped in late December had an October-themed cinematic with completely unrelated characters And they said that the skins and explanation would be provided. So, back in January, one could read that as "Oh, there were some problems at the end of the year and they had to delay/switch things around" but now, 3 months later and after a proper update release, this feels more like the devs have only started working on the skins/cinematic after the community backlash. Hence why I said that this is getting embarrassing
  13. It’s first winter since update and the snow shows in the ground for like 10 seconds then disappears to come back again i changed into the ware-beaver form and I couldn’t do anything besides attack wouldn’t let me chop trees rocks etc so I killed spiders anyways just throwing this out there love the new update :)
  14. Dear all, I am frustrated that my duplicants are constantly idling in areas where I do not want them to idle. There is entire map but they decided to idle: - inside rocket supplied with oxygen via evaporating oxylite (once I saw 8 out of 12 duplicants idling there), - in hot areas of oil biome (one or two duplicants are attracted to oil biome and they are going there to idle and taking damage from heat), - In rooms with duplicant detector alternating my power settings in the rest of the base (again there were several duplicants idling in a small room with Metal Refinery). I wonder if there is any mod that would allow for designating areas where idling is not allowed? Thank You, Sheaker
  15. Difference being kiting wasn't patched out and klei intend us to dodge attacks like that. Lureplant blocking was a bug and patched out. If kiting was, for arguements sake, patched out for a button press dodge mechanic like wheeler then i would agree with you You know what? A dodge mechanic does sound better than kiting tbh maybe klei should rework the old school bare bones "kiting" that dst combat relys on! Good job Guille for highlighting this
  16. like idk ashley is such an amazing skin so it makes me sad that the resident summoner's skins aren't really that cool idk im not saying all of them need to be really detailed but i do wish like the triumphant and the moonbound one had like some more going on like even just a slight recolor or a more unique glow or particle effect would be nice we'll probably see that with wendy's skill tree tho maybe her alignment skills will have the same effects as the bernie alignment skills
  17. This is also happening on fishing rods and tackles, pretty annoying.
  18. Re-report, this was marked as fixed in the beta, but now the hand is entirely missing. There is a GIF of the proper animation included in this post.
  19. yeah its also just generally good for when you have excess food i guess. 40 meat translates to 1800 grass, wickerbottom fish farms would be amazing for that.
  20. The Weregoose mastery really does need even just the SLIGHTEST bit of control. Seriously, even if you could choose just what HALF of the map you'd fly to, it'd be infinitely better than it is now. Currently, it only serves as a way to (probably) get away from where you are currently, only useful in maybe the ruins and the ocean. If you could narrow it down to, as I said, even just half the map then at the very least it serves that initial purpose just as well but better, and also would make the Goose a much more interesting long term transportation option. I feel like people over complicate trying to fix the Beaver. What purpose would letting him swim achieve? He's a gatherer option so he needs something to help him gather, there's no other unique niche he can fill without it being shoehorned in. I was hoping the WOBOT would help give him the leg up he needs in actually gathering the materials he chops/mines, but it's just ineffective overall. Beaver branch needs to be buffed as to cut down on the actual picking up of items, he's a great chopper just not a good picker upper. Personally I think anything the Beaver gnaws should drop one stack of all repeat items, i.e. instead of dropping 3 stacks of x1 logs a tree would drop one stack of x3 logs. It'd cut down on picking these items up, theoretically, by a third or quarter of the usual time, and also is just an elegant way to solve the Beaver's current problem of being a sub-par gatherer in spite of his amazing destructive capabilities. Doubt Woodie will get any touch ups though, he's considered to have perhaps the best skill tree by far.
  21. @nome please read through the discussions everyone here had about this, and the theories proposed. please give us a hint at least, if not an outright confirmation of anything.
  22. 100% health of a Lureplant 250 on a Spider Den 100% health of a wall at any tier I know wall health isn't very relevant but something consistent like 75 or 100 or the mob's attack would be nice. This is a discussion because I have the feeling there's a lot more to account for other than that.
  23. tell me you have god mode on without telling me you have god mode on
  24. I think the problem with the salamanders is not so much the speed (though yes that too) as much as it is the targetting. I think if mobs targeted the salamanders (the same way Bernie is targeted like 80% of the time) then they wouldn't be so useless. Besides a few edge cases versus some select bosses they're on the whole pretty bad.
  1. Load more activity