All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ban Angel because i have STANDO POWAH!
  3. Peagawk hat

Didn't see it. Thanks.
  4. This is fair point I didn't consider.. I agree with u... TX for bringing that up
  5. Wagstaff's blurr problem

Yeap.. That's all fine and all but there is a health concern so it doesn't hurt anybody to ask for an option to turn the filter off... The gas mask remark is pretty smart... I think you are right.. I'm gonna include this in my suggestions post and I'll credit you for bringing that up. Ty.
  6. Pyrochemistry

While I think the idea has merit, there's the small problem with how volatile oxygen actually is. Its one of the primary requirements for flamability. Our atmosphere is only 20% oxygen (roughly) with approximately 78% nitrogen, which gives a good balance between 'stuff still burns' and 'everything is always on fire.' Since ONI doesn't model gas diffusion in air, but rather isolates molecular 'elements' by strata, this could be an extremely difficult problem. It means that in most bases, if a wire burns out, or a dupe gets a static shock, it could result in everything flamable suddenly (and explosively) being on fire. Granted, you could make rules up to handle everything, but then fire would be completely arbitrary. For example, you could have a room of 20c oxygen bleeding into a hot hydrogen vent... with some of the hydrogen cooling enough to not burn, and some of the hydrogen burning (and, coincidentally, producing rain) -- instead of a big explosion and suddenly your entire base has no oxygen anymore because it has all reacted with whatever was around it. FWIW, I like the idea of combustibles in a game like this. I'm just not sure how it would be implemented that would make any sense.
  7. How do you feel about Wheeler?

Dude... I'm known to be argumentative... But I never go over reason to argue to be a complete f annoyance to everybody without a solid substance... You just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing and trying to be smug when you got owned already... Accept you defeats and move on... It's part of growing as a person
  8. silly drawings i make

true! i think i forgot to make the building tilted while making this. i can't remember if it was because i thought it would be hard or i just forgot. thank you! Thank you!
  9. I think this part is normal. Any building placed in vaccum will overheat because it can't exchange heat with the surroundings. Maybe your first issue come from the same point. Try filling the room with a gaz, and cool it with an additionnal system aside.
  10. Wheeler Feedback

what if she just doesn't wear backpacks that would be good
  11. I don't really see any of them as particularly 'useless.' Are some more useful than others? Sure. However, each geyser/vent is useful in its own way. It requires a slight shift in thinking -- rather than thinking, "I really wish I had X geyser so I could do this," you need to consider "I have X geyser .. what can I do with it?" Early on, I used to think along the lines of "I really wish I had X geyser." I'd have an idea of what I wanted to do in my base and I'd try to find a way to accomplish it. Inevitably, I'd come to the conclusion that I'd have to start a new map because I had too many 'useless' geysers. More recently, I've definitely started looking at geysers differently -- and I've found that I can use all of them in some way. Some take more effort than others -- like my liquid CO2 vent that I turned into a dirt farm. Cold CO2 removed heat from compost piles, then got turned to polluted water in a carbon skimmer. The polluted water went into a water sieve, and the polluted dirt into the compost piles. As a result, my bases have become less 'cookie cutter rebuilds' and more organic. I feel somewhat hypocritical writing this at the moment because my current map has some very juicy geysers, so I can't use it as a good example. Even so, I've found that just changing my perspective on how I play can really influence how I look at the random geysers in any map.
  12. I probably asked this a long time ago, so I'll as again. Being that we're playing with friends, it'd be nice to have a server that can sustain itself indefinitely, if you're good enough. With that, it would be fun to actually make structures, furnish them, and build up some sort of village. For me, there is real no end-game. All you do is survive and once you do, you then go fight bosses I suppose? But after that, when then?
  13. Since the developers are back to working on the core game, would be awesome if you guys made PvP an actual thing. Surviving is fun, but after going through all the seasons, you need a heavier challenge. That of course, is people. There are a few way that you guys can make PvP relevant. Improve combat. With the forge, you have plenty of ways of doing this. We simply need more ways to attack and CC other players. The current combat system is outdated and isn't even fun for PvE either. Add a new gamemode. Would be cool to have a team deathmatch of some sort. Maybe call it tribes and have two teams compete, whichever team remains alive, wins.
  14. Today
  15. Guess Who?

so sobbing over the demise decommissioning of Warbucks is not staying on Topic? you monster!
  16. I have 3 levels of geysers. The ones I actively look for like metal volcanoes, cool steam, water, slush, natural gas, and chlorine (I know, it's not necessary but I feel way better when I have a chlorine geyser.) The ones that get their own room to do something. Major/minor volcanoes, hot polluted O2, infected polluted water, leaky oil fissures, etc. And finally, the ones that get dug up and subsequently ignored due to their rediculouly low output. Both CO2, hydrogen.
  17. @Toros Someone please promote this guy to a Developer before he goes even more Political on trivial issues : D
  18. Okay, so as someone who plays Wortox in their free time, and has noticed Klei has a losing battle with skin mods in the workshop, why not find a way to merge your DST Inventory and let the players use skins/characters there? Wortox is registered as a Inventory item, and then people wouldn't want to not only port him, but also they wouldn't have a need for skin mods. If steam doesn't provide a way to merge the inventories, find a way by linking your Klei account to both games, Although this has a high chance of not getting in, I still wanted to throw my hat into the ring of solutions. Maybe a merged inventory could even let the game detect if you own a DLC via some sort of unique inventory item, possibly providing a solution about dividing the communities about DLC. Food for thought.
  19. Wagstaff's blurr problem

He is not free, he is included in the price of the game. Wagstaff causing genuine harm to some people is a serious concern that affects all current and future owners of the game. You got your analogy wrong. This isn't the restaurant saying "We do not have bread sticks that are safe for you to eat". This is as if someone asked the waiter/waitress if there is a gluten free option and then you (from the next table over) start yelling at them about how they are so entitled to even think about asking for alternatives and that they should just leave. You. Are. Not. Klei. Stop speaking on their behalf and stop insulting their patrons.
  20. Ban GetNerfedOn because I said so.
  21. How do you feel about Wheeler?

salad what? i didn't say salad
  22. What are you trying to say with that word salad?
  23. Refreshing to see these icons here.
  24. silly drawings i make

Don't mean to criticize but I would've made the building curled/tilted but I can see what you were doing here. Interesting expressionist piece(like Cabinet of Doctor Caligari). The gradient is also a nice touch. Mr. Carter: Wendy, did you draw these? Wendy: No, my sister did.
  1. Load more activity